The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-05-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Hmm…. Have u paid copyright fee to smallboy123? Lol

BTW, is Mia June?
Wtf! How in the world did you notice this....

Wish there were more ways to call out this kind of copy paste fake reviews. But crazy spot there bro
Old 04-05-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
ChatGPT also can write FR now
Just for fun after the copying/pasting laziness
Can chatgpt accurately describe HJ and bbbj sensual?
Or HDLY and zhut zhut
Old 04-05-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Can chatgpt accurately describe HJ and bbbj sensual?
Or HDLY and zhut zhut
You can try. Lol
Chatgpt can handle chinese, so can try 海底捞月
Old 04-05-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsoon1219 View Post
Was in this forum for quite awhile and decided to write my first review here after visiting Xiao Han today. This is my third visit to Xiao Han
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-han-massage/

Looks: 11/10 (SYT and gorgeous,definitely prettier in real person)
Body: 10/10 (good in shape and soft-my type)
Massage: I’m not there to massage. So no comment
Sensual: 9/10 she is new to this industry. Still green but looking at her make me hard
GFE: 10/10 Improving every time I visited her. She is shy at my first visit.
Overall: 10/10. She is my type and this is why I rate her very high. Body is soft and petite, like it very much when cuddling together.
RTM: Of course. This is already the third time I have visited her in a week. Can see the improvement each time I pay her a visit.
Assuming you are real, just a piece of advice. Don’t overly hype up a girl la. Maybe you will attract some newbies to go but the laojiaos sure call you BS la. What is 11/10? Most beautiful woman in the world? 9/10 for sensual when you say she’s green?
Just cool down a bit, try around a bit and be neutral, if not you can sometimes do her more harm than good.
Old 04-05-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitai View Post
It has been a long time since I posted something over here, have been in Oversea until recently back to explore a little… found and try Jade (https://sglonelyguy-5.com/jade-massage/) and here's my FR on her: -
Location – Central
Looks – 8/10: Milf, I like mature woman
Body – 7.5/10: Nice body, white smooth skin
Massage – 9.5/10, trained masseuse, professional and good quality massage, not piano type. Her massage skill is excellent. It is a relaxing time and quite effective massage, very suitable for people who has undergone tired body or body aches. She really work hard during full massage time.
Juagen - 9/10: It is magic time what is happened to me and a point that it feels even more stimulating than shot…Those who addicted to massage and JG will be known after you tried. It is totally different feeling, made my manhood harder like when I was young.

HJ - 8.5/10 - Her various teasing skill that let you feel relax even after you cum
Place: Cozy, Hygiene and comfortable, free parking
Overall she is friendly, really enjoy unforgettable session, She’s definitely a MUST TRY if you prefer JG and manhood treatment.

Confirm to return back to her sooner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitai:
It has been a long time since I posted something over here, have been in Oversea until recently back to explore a little… found and try Jade (https://sglonelyguy-5.com/jade-massage/) and here's my FR on her: -
Location – Central
Massage – 9.5/10, trained masseuse, professional and good quality massage, not piano type. Her massage skill is excellent. It is a relaxing time and quite effective massage, very suitable for people who has undergone tired body or body aches. She really work hard during full massage time.
Juagen - 9/10: It is magic time what is happened to me and a point that it feels even more stimulating than shot…Those who addicted to massage and JG will be known after you tried. It is totally different feeling, made my manhood harder like when I was young.

HJ - 8.5/10 - Her various teasing skill that let you feel relax even after you cum
Overall she is friendly, really enjoy unforgettable session, She’s definitely a MUST TRY if you prefer JG and manhood treatment.

Yup, for me, she is a really good masseuse for those who want to massage in a clean environment.
Quote:
It has been a long time since I posted something over here, have been in Oversea until recently back to explore a little… found and try romy
(https://sglonelyguy-5.com/romy-massage/) and here's my FR on her: -
Location – Central

This genius even plagiarised himself. Lol.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jimbrogo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First MR for https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ting-zi-massage/

Looks: 8/10 (syt, looks like she is in her mid-20s. Exactly the same as the photo of her in the green tube)
Body: 9/10 (petite, soft tits, a little bit of abs)
Massage: 8/10 (she uses her body weight to press on my joints and what surprises me is she moans whenever she uses strength. Really cute. Managed to crack my back too)
Sensual: 8/10 (new but she really tries her best. she blows kisses all over my back)
GFE: 10/10 (After shooting, she laid on my chest and just played with my balls.. stayed there for a full min.. was quite shocked also since it's the first time it happened)
Overall: 10/10. She's really cute and really considerate. When I was dressing up, she was just smiling and looking at me. Offered drink after. She even shared that after i leave, she will say HI to a friend who stays in the condo across the street. lol.
RTM: Defo.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 2
AhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Visited Xiao Xi today. My assessment is as follows:

Looks: 8/10 (Good looking, a bit like Irene Wan)
Body: 8/10 (Very proportionate. Got S-shape. Got big B headlights)
Massage: 5/10 (Green. Unskilled. At one point, I felt like a dough)
Sensual: 6/10 (Some catbath. Some moans. But wank very hard. I asked her to slow herself down)
GFE: 5/10 (Can't connect. Session was relative quiet. I tried to initiate chat, but she did not seem interested)
Overall: 6/10 (In and out in 40 minutes. I reached 10min earlier than my intended slot, and was told to go up. No use of phone during the massage though. But she was a little cold for me. Not sure if I caught her on a wrong day. The only saving grace is her looks and body. Otherwise, it will be a 5/10 or below for overall)
RTM: Unlikely.
Same experience in out 40min, or less. But she's chio.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:41 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
I got a question on asking MLs on adding number to the DB.

Will they really add on your request?

I mean they not scared you won't visit her anymore?
Since adding means more MLs will accept your bookings.
I can answer that. When I ask, most of them will do it in front of you and show it to you. If not, another way is to ask the next ml whether there is a record. I know there is a big database(free) and 3 to 4 databases which the ml need to pay to access
Old 04-05-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
I can answer that. When I ask, most of them will do it in front of you and show it to you. If not, another way is to ask the next ml whether there is a record. I know there is a big database(free) and 3 to 4 databases which the ml need to pay to access
Why would there be a free one? Wouldn't this undercut the paid ones?
Old 04-05-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
jasonsoon1219 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Assuming you are real, just a piece of advice. Don’t overly hype up a girl la. Maybe you will attract some newbies to go but the laojiaos sure call you BS la. What is 11/10? Most beautiful woman in the world? 9/10 for sensual when you say she’s green?
Just cool down a bit, try around a bit and be neutral, if not you can sometimes do her more harm than good.

Okay, noted. Sorry guys. As I mentioned earlier this is my first review and I have never wrote any review before. Just find her good and hardworking and that’s why I wrote this. Will take note next time ya.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Dude, you do know that by sharing all this.. SPF officers are reading it too right? And by telling all these .. you are creating an effects to let the ML/FL on caution as well.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 04-05-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
jasonsoon1219 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
她的生意受到了影响,你觉得有必要帮助她写”出非常好的评论?”

her business got affected and you feel a need to help her write “super good review?”
No need translate for me in Chinese lah. I can understand. Just purely think she is hardworking and good. Of course she has room for improvement since she just came here last week. Don’t really think her business is affected as her appointment is quite full.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:33 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Dude, you do know that by sharing all this.. SPF officers are reading it too right? And by telling all these .. you are creating an effects to let the ML/FL on caution as well.
Alright, let me delete of that post.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Alright, let me delete of that post.
Many thanks

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 04-05-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Well.. it is not the first time this guy copy and paste FR
upped you bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1