The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-01-2011, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Average at best..

Poor passing at the final third..

1-0 due to own goal..

Who cares?!

We are winning ugly but we are winning!
Old 27-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Another glorious 3 pts in the bag....thanks to an own goal.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Average at best..

Poor passing at the final third..

1-0 due to own goal..

Who cares?!

We are winning ugly but we are winning!
it's about the time for us to win "ugly" & "lucky"...!!!
din catch the match, but from the online match report, torres, meireles n johnson r the players stood out?! good to see they regain their form under kenny, esp torres & meireles..

& simply love the way kenny handle the press:~

Asked to comment on the standard of male linesmen in this country, Dalglish quipped: "One thing I've learned is that these things [points to microphones] are always on!"

"We can't stop other people talking about ourselves in newspapers or on television and we can't stop rumours but we'll just do our business the way I've said - when we have something concrete we'll tell you.

"Having said that, I thought the Ryan Babel thing was concrete!"

Babel left for Hoffenheim on Monday just hours after Dalglish told the press the Dutchman was staying

Old 27-01-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

After some time, no one remember how the match was won. Own goal, lousy play, whatever. Only the 3 points will be remembered. We played ugly and win? Sure... better than we play ugly and lose...

On a separate note, i'm glad Andy Gray got kicked out. Stupid Scot always talk bad about Liverpool. Sometimes you wonder if he's actually watching the match that he's commentating on. Been years of rubbish commentary. Go suck up to your fellow Scot SAF now lar! Maybe he will offer you a job on MUTV.
Old 27-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
On a separate note, i'm glad Andy Gray got kicked out. Stupid Scot always talk bad about Liverpool. .
He never liked Liverpool since those days when he was playing for Aston Villa in the 70s. If memory serves me right, he also used to be a regular writing for "SHOOT" magazine.
Old 27-01-2011, 11:40 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Gerrard was awful today. But good to see Raul have become a beast for us with 2 motm performances. Funny thing is that we got attacked non stop after Poulsen was sub. This really shows the importance for a dm like hamman. Lucas have been putting in good performances in the later part of this season and I won't be surprise he will win over pundits including yours truly. In a way, Lucas was missed today.

Kyut and maxi really needs a rest as they have been in almost every match. Towards the later part, you can see they are shacked. Good news is that next game is next wed, against stoke.

I'm still not convinced about Shelvy and wondering when will KD give Pacheco a chance. That's 2 games on the bench without a sub appearance.
Old 27-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offspring View Post
Kyut and maxi really needs a rest as they have been in almost every match. Towards the later part, you can see they are shacked. Good news is that next game is next wed, against stoke.

I'm still not convinced about Shelvy and wondering when will KD give Pacheco a chance. That's 2 games on the bench without a sub appearance.
agreed on kuyt & maxi, thought kelly need a rest as well as he had a number of misplaced pass in the game.............

i know KD want to blood youngster but putting in shelvey (which i think contribute nothing at all in the game) with the game at 1 nil is very risky...........wonder why KD keep refusing to give cole or even jovanoic a chance........or even pacheco as this lad is skillful & pacey as well...........

thought johnson and poulsen had a good game tdy...........bring on stoke!!!!
Old 27-01-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offspring View Post
Gerrard was awful today. But good to see Raul have become a beast for us with 2 motm performances.
In the first half, Raul kept looking for Torres, like Stevie used to do. Hope Raul can strike up a good partnership with Torres too.

Absolutely good riddance to bad rubbish, Andy Gray.

Anyone getting tired of Holloway? KPKB, he is on the news all the time, complaining about us, trying to raise the price. We thought MON was bad!
Old 27-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to all

That's because he has a cut of the price. Anyway, if we get nobody this window, then we get nobody. Same thing happened under rafa anyway. We are not going to be taken like fools and pay over the moon for a player... people seem to confuse us with chel$ki and Citeh.

ps: actually I am surprised that NESV actually ponied up money during this window. Thought they wanted to wait till the summer window to wheel and deal anyway. If we get suarez now, what does that spell for the summer window when kenny and comoli have time to assess targets? (Aka.. still need wingers )
Old 27-01-2011, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
Pankunchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPankunchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

a win is still a win. 1-0 or 3-0,does not matter much, 3 points is more important.
let hope this winning streak can continue.
i won quite a bit on this match and the last match.

Thanks List ***bakylotus,Himerus***
Old 28-01-2011, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Anyone getting tired of Holloway? KPKB, he is on the news all the time, complaining about us, trying to raise the price. We thought MON was bad!
he's the only one talking abt it all the time.. even we did put in a official bid, we've done it in the proper manner & have not mentioned anything to the media..

it's like a self-direct-self-act soap opera...

oh ya, still got tat red nose said something like his corner itself worth 10 mil...
think he's worried now tat we've got rid of his buddy buddy and have king kenny as our manager...
Old 28-01-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

found this website, Arda Turan is a Liverpool supporter?

http://www.nesn.com/2011/01/report-l...-transfer.html

and watching his skills on the ball..GOOD!
Old 29-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!
Red face Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

rumors mount ...

suarez reported 2 say he wun cum if torres leaves ...

wil suarez cum? ... wil torres leave? ...

Old 29-01-2011, 01:12 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Reds agree Suarez deal
28th Jan 2011

Liverpool Football Club announced this afternoon that they had agreed a fee of up to 26.5million Euros with Ajax for the transfer of Luis Suarez, subject to the completion of a medical.

The Club have now been given permission by Ajax to discuss personal terms with the player and his representatives.
Author: Liverpoolfc.tv
Old 29-01-2011, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

As promised, young player with world class potential...great!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1