The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-12-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWalker View Post
Haven't had bbbj for a long time

Will tcm help?
TCM will not do if it's an infection. Again, go see doctor immediately. Mai tu liao
Old 21-12-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Patrickchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
sent bro..hope this helps..
Like i mentioned before, this is a lady who takes pride in her work, no funny business and her massage packs a solid strength with back and neck cracking. Juagen consists of hot stone therapy and prostrate massage, and guess what she throws in cupping too..
Hi bro,
Can share me her contact? Thanks.
Old 22-12-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi bros, would really like to try out the juagen to see how to improve my own brother.
seems like facing the issue of too much PCC over the years and calibration has been done for my brother to come too fast / not lasting long enough / easily sian away.

Willing to try authentic juagen for the better half of my remaining life~
Old 22-12-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
S1850S deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,
it had been a long time since I used this forum, how to I add reputation for those kind bros who share?
Old 23-12-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
fatelife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea where can have massage jg for 2 person after 11pm? Me and buddy also cannot find end up go to normal back massage
Old 23-12-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1850S View Post
Hi all,
it had been a long time since I used this forum, how to I add reputation for those kind bros who share?
hi bro you cant add reputation points because you have no power currently.
Old 23-12-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Anywhere I can learn this skill? Seems like a good trade…Can also play with a lot of dick…
Old 23-12-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Anywhere I can learn this skill? Seems like a good trade…Can also play with a lot of dick…
It is a trade secret, I doubt they're willing to teach you. Find those bros here who have been receiving biweekly juagen maintenance to
volunteer to be your practice dummies. Lol
Old 23-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
madbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Someone send me a JG contact which is a hybrid mixture of Thai and TCM juagen along with a lot of teasing. The teasing is to stimulate blood flow. However she also spends a lot of time unclogging the veins and increasing the hardness of the dick. When I first pee after seeing her, my urine is dean smelly and murky.

After a few sessions, I find that when I pee, I shoot very far, and I become quite horny and hard easily, so I think it’s good. Each time I cum, my cum is a lot now. My partner even said it’s like milk, hahaha.

The downside is that her spa works in such a way that the massage has to always come first before the JG. Cannot go straight to JG. The spa mandates this.

Another downside is while she is quite pretty, she do not have boobs and don’t really allow auto roam.

But it’s an almost complete package as her massage is strong and she offers cupping too.

I am open to share as she’s a hardworking lady and every brother can benefit
Hi bro, can share the contract? Thanks
Old 23-12-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Carnagexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Soda before? How is she?
Old 23-12-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
It is a trade secret, I doubt they're willing to teach you. Find those bros here who have been receiving biweekly juagen maintenance to
volunteer to be your practice dummies. Lol
Before I do it, they will be rock hard but once I do it, they wont be hard because quite likely I will crush their balls with my poor skills. There is no training school for this art?
Old 24-12-2021, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Find massage ladies to teach you. You should know where to look for contacts in this forum. I swear juagen works for me.
Old 24-12-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 5
SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnagexx View Post
Anyone tried Soda before? How is she?

I also quite interested, hopefully someone gives a review
Old 24-12-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Does Juagen really work?

I can attest also juagen works me. I was skeptical initially and remained skeptical for many years because most places I went to before I found the genuine ones, offered juagen that were either fake or simply just a glorified plain HJ often rendered sloppily.

Personally I would rather go for juagen than going to regular MP now since I have learned that one hour session in MP that offer HJ, usually consist of a 55-minute massage and only a 5-minute HJ but with juagen, the KKJ can be fondled for the entire session. Actually, not entirely true lar.... my regular juagen I visited in JB (before covid) focused more on the balls, perineum, and inner upper thighs. The master in JB claimed that her specialty is more in male infertility treatment. Not the kind of juagen suitable for my need.
Old 24-12-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Before I do it, they will be rock hard but once I do it, they wont be hard because quite likely I will crush their balls with my poor skills.
LOL. Don't give up. If there's a genuine will, there's a way.

Quote:
There is no training school for this art?
Never heard about it. I doubt there is. If you find one, lemme know. I would be very skeptical if there's such genuine school.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread