The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
This poor guy is your sales guy or that client?

Anyway, whoever is it, he took the gamble and lost against the high unfavorable odds.

We keep getting comments like "not all ____ are bad, there are some who are ____ blah blah". See, the thing is that such joints including whore houses or FL is where men got many chances to be exposed to pretty girls whom we can approach EASILY with small money initially, where else on earth can men have the same opportunity to "sample" so many girls?

So when we meet one that we fancy (easy to meet) in these situation, we start to psycho ourselves and tune our mind into the above statement "not all ___ are bad..." and since the target is identified, we simply ignore all other odds (or advice) and took the GAMBLE (which is also another human nature) hoping to hit the jackpot.

Question is why take the gamble knowing the odds are not good at all? Too bad because that's what these men are being exposed to, and it's only a matter of time if you go up mountains often, you'll meet a tiger - like this famous samster.

Only way is NOT to expose ourselves to these situation; just like if the saying if we scare of STD, don't ever fuck around.
The client is the one who went bankrupt.

Anyway think about this. The PRC, Viet or whatever HFJ, FL, HC, KTV girl came all the way to these sunny shores of ours to find $$$ - none of them came with the thoughts of getting married or finding a life partner! So what on Earth would possess this gal from changing her mind? I think we need to think about this with our big head rather than leave it to our small head to make decisions. Anyway they are all schooled in the ways to "cheat" a man's heart even before she leaves her home country.
Old 15-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Samster

Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

Bro's, just to add to this thread, - another good pal of mine (lets call him J) fell into KC trap with a PRC OL and regret like hell. THis one not HFJ, KTV, HC, or FL girl but normal working executive!
Background - J is married with kid.
J met her over some function and they exchanged numbers. It began with innnocent sms texting. One day, J and her agreed to meet for dinner. That dinner, she wore very conservative clothing and was telling J what a good and conservative girl she is. At the same time, she give small hints to J such a slight physical contact etc. J thought he tiok beh pio. So they continued their QQ, SMS, romance. They went out for another 2 dates. One evening she asked J out for drinks and she apprently "got drunk" type of high. She was aggressive with J; kissing J, grabbing his crotch, etc. J think he kenna TOTO n proceed to go to nearest Hotel. That night they had sex. She was "inexperienced" that night.
From then on, they met almost every other day for sex, but each time, her skiils became better and better. She tell J that it was J who brought out the "women in her". J was so happy. They went for holidays together, and J bought her HP, laptop etc.. (of course each time she would "offer" to repay him) but J was happy to give her whatever she needed.
THen one day after about a month since the sex bagan, she told J that she needed to go back to China and that she felt bad being with J becos he is married with kid. And she disappeared. J was like a little boy lost - cant eat, cant sleep, as he could not contact her at all. This lasted one month.
My friend was sad, confused, depressed, cos he felt that he lost the true love of his life.
THen one fine day, he receives a call form her HP. - She is back in town and J fast leg fast hand went to meet her and had a wonderful reunion. She then tell J she had money problems and J gladly "lent" her money. But now, she would see less of J, once a fortnight as she was constantly busy with her "business". And everytime she saw J, it after a short disapprearence or some emergency, and at the bottom of it - it was about digging money from J. Each time it was for thousands of dollars.
J began to borrow from us friends with all kinds of flimsy excuses. We in turn was advising him to quit this girl. Unfortunately he did not want to listen.
One day, luckily for J, J dropped one of our friends of at Changi airport departure as a favor. After dropping our friend at the departure area, J proceeded to park his car. While our friend was checking in, he saw this girl checking in for a flight with another guy (all lovey dovey). Our friend thankfully did internet check in so he got done quick while she was in the line for check in. My friend then went to get J and brought J to a good vantage point to witness his so called GF with another guy. J then placed a call to her asking her where she was, and the answer was "I am at home resting - very tired after working so much". KNN, J was pissed and asked her to turn around. She turned around saw him and acted as if nothing happened and turned the HP off.
J's life was in a tailspin. He was sad, angry, confused.
The following week, she called J to explain that it was her cousin who was with her and that she did not want J to mistake that she was seeing another man. J went to meet her, and he simply asked her for the HP he has given her back. She took out the sim card and handed the phone back to J and J walked off.
THis is the amazing part - every SMS she ever made since J gave her the phone was on it! This PRC was fooling aorund with a total of 5 different guys at the same time. The total average amount of $$$ she sucked out of the 5 guys per month total more than $70k per month - and one of the idiots actually was abvout to ROM with her.
THis is a true story which I am sharing for the benefit of all the bro's here. I hope we all learn from this. I hope and pray no more bro's kenna Robert by these gals anymore.
Old 15-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 22
hardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Famous Samster and his... 15-12-2011 03:43 AM This system here allow people to up & zap without leaving their nicks behind so why cry foul I would say that you tried to show off your English and that no use. Smart people use simple English to communicate unlike you ...so silly

Simple English and proper English to you should also be two different matters.
Why do I need to reiterate my stand when most of you trigger happy cyber heroes only can understand at most 20%?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
A thank you to all those that supported, did not expect that being zapped actually increased the figures that had been standing still for quite some time.
Old 15-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wins88 View Post
Anyway they are all schooled in the ways to "cheat" a man's heart even before she leaves her home country.
tis i dun agree, i always believe is tat the guys ( those so called victims ) are the ones lying to emselves instead tats y they will kena ..i dun pity at all those guys, in fact i feel tat those type of ppl deserve it...
Old 15-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
HFJ ...

BROTHERS .... what i just mentioned may only occurred in a few particular joints not all hfj joints but most important do it within our limits and our ego is actually not worth a cent in such places ....

Remember they are mostly well-trained to suck us dry, except if they do it for us free (not FOC ...) wahahaha
BEST STATEMENT IN THIS THREAD.

They are here for the money, and we spend according to our wishes, and let our better judgement take over ego.

They are here to RAKE IN MONEY, not KC. All sort of stories, they can create, just to gain $$$$$.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wins88 View Post
THis is the amazing part - every SMS she ever made since J gave her the phone was on it! This PRC was fooling aorund with a total of 5 different guys at the same time. The total average amount of $$$ she sucked out of the 5 guys per month total more than $70k per month - and one of the idiots actually was abvout to ROM with her.

5 men at the same time? This gal is hiong. Moral of the story is stick to your wife and pay for bonking, no strings attached.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
tis i dun agree, i always believe is tat the guys ( those so called victims ) are the ones lying to emselves instead tats y they will kena ..i dun pity at all those guys, in fact i feel tat those type of ppl deserve it...
A delicate argument there bro.

There may be cases of "misrepresentations" by the girls to lead the men on. Just like Lehmen Brothers case.
Old 15-12-2011, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
showmelove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is this singer at club28 a very young girl? with a 2 letter chinese name?
Old 15-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 16
Chengdu dog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by showmelove View Post
is this singer at club28 a very young girl? with a 2 letter chinese name?
Bro.. what is her number plate ? Club 28 has many singers and I can say all of gold-diggers
Old 15-12-2011, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 22
hardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardrocksg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrocksg View Post
Famous Samster and his... 15-12-2011 03:43 AM This system here allow people to up & zap without leaving their nicks behind so why cry foul I would say that you tried to show off your English and that no use. Smart people use simple English to communicate unlike you ...so silly

Simple English and proper English to you should also be two different matters.
Why do I need to reiterate my stand when most of you trigger happy cyber heroes only can understand at most 20%?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
A thank you to all those that supported, did not expect that being zapped actually increased the figures that had been standing still for quite some time.
Famous Samster and his... 15-12-2011 07:13 AM So u what level? Zap U to keep u quiet. Like u also, I zap u I don't leave nick because voting is secret.

Zap me to keep me quiet?
Fingers are on my hand, you can wank yourself silly for all I care.
I will do what I like

Come on, bring some fireworks, don't use matches because at the rate you are going, I will be able to see 30years anniversary for Sammyboy.

BTW I do not hijack threads especially those of such nature.
Therefore, please follow my tracks and perhaps you can consume some of the cookie crumbs that I will drop.
Cos I support SPCA - Don't be cruel to animals
Old 15-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
A delicate argument there bro.

There may be cases of "misrepresentations" by the girls to lead the men on. Just like Lehmen Brothers case.
if those gong kias remember tat those ladies are just doing their jobs, then there will be no misleading... only when they kena lum spot liao then knn kpkb say kena snook... they deserve it
Old 15-12-2011, 10:07 PM
Not Activated

Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
if those gong kias remember tat those ladies are just doing their jobs, then there will be no misleading... only when they kena lum spot liao then knn kpkb say kena snook... they deserve it
We kukujiaos must stick together. Even though some of us may be crooked.
Old 15-12-2011, 11:41 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
How come you replying to yourself?
Old 16-12-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Famous Samster and his... 15-12-2011 07:13 AM So u what level? Zap U to keep u quiet. Like u also, I zap u I don't leave nick because voting is secret.

Zap me to keep me quiet?
Fingers are on my hand, you can wank yourself silly for all I care.
I will do what I like

Come on, bring some fireworks, don't use matches because at the rate you are going, I will be able to see 30years anniversary for Sammyboy.

BTW I do not hijack threads especially those of such nature.
Therefore, please follow my tracks and perhaps you can consume some of the cookie crumbs that I will drop.
bro, dun get upsad lah, i was zapped too for sharing my opinion there was even a comment saying that i am still you for this trade needs to start learning wiser. but thye sore loser zap me off 3 points and never leaves his name so called for me to learn from him. haha
Old 16-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
5 men at the same time? This gal is hiong. Moral of the story is stick to your wife and pay for bonking, no strings attached.
Well said. Agree

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1