The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
clubparty is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Amansari De Spa

Anyone tried 76?
Old 02-10-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TheHornyBeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Amansari De Spa

Hi all bros, can check if amansari spa is crowded during Saturdays?

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-10-2023, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHornyBeast View Post
Hi all bros, can check if amansari spa is crowded during Saturdays?

Thanks in advance!
Dunno what is happening with Amansari..... when they resumed operations there were some loyal regulars and business was growing steadily. Then suddenly like kenna boycotted and business become beat mosquito on most days.
Not sure if the situation have improved.... maybe you go visit and let us know.

Abit of advice - make sure you have your own transport or able to call grab if you're going there. Dun rely on their free transport as they only have a small car.... can seat 3 pax but become tight squeeze if 4 pax. As the spa location is far from bandar area..... a round trip to CIQ for the driver takes @ 40 mins and sometimes he detour to Larkin, Plentong, Bkt Indah etc so may be 1 hr or more.
Unless you have the time and patience to wait.... better to call grab if you dun have your own car.
Old 03-10-2023, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Dunno what is happening with Amansari..... when they resumed operations there were some loyal regulars and business was growing steadily. Then suddenly like kenna boycotted and business become beat mosquito on most days.

Abit of advice - make sure you have your own transport or able to call grab if you're going there. Dun rely on their free transport as they only have a small car.... can seat 3 pax but become tight squeeze if 4 pax. As the spa location is far from bandar area..... a round trip to CIQ for the driver takes @ 40 mins and sometimes he detour to Larkin, Plentong, Bkt Indah etc so may be 1 hr or more.
Unless you have the time and patience to wait.... better to call grab if you dun have your own car.
OIC, Thanks for the advice!
Old 03-10-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Due to the ongoing road works on Pasir Gudang highway a lot of traffic has been diverted and jammed up the other roads leading to Seri Alam from JB town area.
Old 06-10-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
From her face expression when sitting at the sofa is obvious that she is not a kind of WL who will give a great service.
I won't take risk to choose her.

Seems she is friend of 163 as they always sit next to each other. Pretty but looks the same attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngGiaThoung View Post
Why 189 many thumbs down Ah? Looks is ok.
Old 15-10-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
waihonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros went recently? Got many girls to choose?
Old 16-10-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Bturbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been to this place on sat, most of the girls are looking good thai n viet
normal enjoy the facility then go for chicken chop, notice most of viet has been taken so i choose thai no 21
looks really grow on u in person
really nice body 8/10
top points is her Natural Big tear drop D cup10/10
cant stop sucking from start to end 😁
service vice is normal+ painting 😁
got few young thai/viet, skin was silky smooth very chio good lookers must try on next visit
will try viet next trip, friend said gfe gao gao
place was relax and enjoyable

all the girls sit on sofa for viewing and enjoying ur coffee and chikenchop
cheers
Old 17-10-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
waihonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for sharing 🙏

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bturbo View Post
been to this place on sat, most of the girls are looking good thai n viet
normal enjoy the facility then go for chicken chop, notice most of viet has been taken so i choose thai no 21
looks really grow on u in person
really nice body 8/10
top points is her Natural Big tear drop D cup10/10
cant stop sucking from start to end 😁
service vice is normal+ painting 😁
got few young thai/viet, skin was silky smooth very chio good lookers must try on next visit
will try viet next trip, friend said gfe gao gao
place was relax and enjoyable

all the girls sit on sofa for viewing and enjoying ur coffee and chikenchop
cheers
Old 21-10-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Hi all bros, are the ongoing road works on Pasir Gudang highway completed? Saw online news that it will be completed by mid Oct 2023 but till now unable to find any confirmation related news. Dread of stucking in the traffic again after the initial jam at causeway. Thanks in advance!
Old 21-10-2023, 08:20 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

First time to Amansari de Spa so here goes...

Took cab from Komtar, 32RM there. Initially had a little trouble locating the spa. Took lift down to B1, saw some open air dining area, asked the waiter, he directed me to another building. Walked over, Chinese bro served me at counter. Very friendly.

Went to change at locker, then dip warm water pool for about 30 min. Alot more young punk customers here, compared to my usual GBW playground, here traffic heavier...

After pool dip, washed myself, proceeded to canteen. Canteen scene abit awkward coz all the girls sit at the sofa and face all the dudes tables. But one row power can eat and slowly observe and choose. Ordered boiled eggs and the famed chicken chop. A tall girl in white caught my eye. Seems have big boobs, hair braided nicely like a maiden. Captain came over, I asked for her, she is no.21, i think Thai. Then captain called her over to sit with me. I nearly choke on my egg. She sat beside me, kept stroking my thigh, while I trying really hard to eat that chicken chop, and she continue to stroke my thigh in full view of the other dudes' tables.

Gobbled down everything, buay tahan, ask her walk me to the room. We left for boom boom. Her body is fking good, and those natural Ds, gawd. Had a great time feasting on them. Gave me a long bbbj with good suction. Got some kissing but not DFK. Very playful girl, banged her cowgirl, missionary, doggy, and ended with a CIM. We chit chat abit after boom boom, found out she is actually Laotian not Thai, their language got abit 70% similiarity.

Will RTF.
Old 22-10-2023, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vanera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
First time to Amansari de Spa so here goes...

Took cab from Komtar, 32RM there. Initially had a little trouble locating the spa. Took lift down to B1, saw some open air dining area, asked the waiter, he directed me to another building. Walked over, Chinese bro served me at counter. Very friendly.

Went to change at locker, then dip warm water pool for about 30 min. Alot more young punk customers here, compared to my usual GBW playground, here traffic heavier...

After pool dip, washed myself, proceeded to canteen. Canteen scene abit awkward coz all the girls sit at the sofa and face all the dudes tables. But one row power can eat and slowly observe and choose. Ordered boiled eggs and the famed chicken chop. A tall girl in white caught my eye. Seems have big boobs, hair braided nicely like a maiden. Captain came over, I asked for her, she is no.21, i think Thai. Then captain called her over to sit with me. I nearly choke on my egg. She sat beside me, kept stroking my thigh, while I trying really hard to eat that chicken chop, and she continue to stroke my thigh in full view of the other dudes' tables.

Gobbled down everything, buay tahan, ask her walk me to the room. We left for boom boom. Her body is fking good, and those natural Ds, gawd. Had a great time feasting on them. Gave me a long bbbj with good suction. Got some kissing but not DFK. Very playful girl, banged her cowgirl, missionary, doggy, and ended with a CIM. We chit chat abit after boom boom, found out she is actually Laotian not Thai, their language got abit 70% similiarity.

Will RTF.
Thanks for the review bro! Planning to go this weekend
Old 22-10-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alantay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can anyone recommend a spa , that don't have special service? I just want to use the jacuzzi service
Old 22-10-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantay View Post
can anyone recommend a spa , that don't have special service? I just want to use the jacuzzi service
All the legit hotel spas allow use of just their facilities only. Not necessary to take lady for special if you do not wish to.

Hotel spas are NY, NZ, HV, GP, OneSix, GBW & PV.
OneSix spa & NZ spa are unisex.... so you can bring your gf, wife or partner with you to use the facilities together.
Old 22-10-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alantay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
All the legit hotel spas allow use of just their facilities only. Not necessary to take lady for special if you do not wish to.

Hotel spas are NY, NZ, HV, GP, OneSix, GBW & PV.
OneSix spa & NZ spa are unisex.... so you can bring your gf, wife or partner with you to use the facilities together.
lol, just now when I Google for spa nearby there is a htspa for gays. anyway, I am looking for spas that provide jacuzzi apart from those that provide special service. just want to get a warm bath
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1