The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
gravesen shipped to madrid to do what??? protect what defence? he didnt even get to play much. he should have stayed at everton but would u go to RM if u were gravesen? go lah... )
nah... i wouldnt play for rm unless they call me a galactico and make baby spice emma marry me...
Old 25-09-2006, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
nah... i wouldnt play for rm unless they call me a galactico and make baby spice emma marry me...
hey same taste, bak chye bak chye!!! emma bunton. used to watch the "wannabe" video to catch her zaogeng!!!
Old 25-09-2006, 08:51 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
firstly, i dont know arsenal as much as i should to be commenting so much but i beg to differ when it comes to gallas playing at leftback. i would prefer him to partner toure with senderos as backup. the leftback position should not be a headache as flamini should be an able replacement. if need be, gilberto has played and excelled in that position earlier in his career. just that i have seen gallas in the world playing in centreback and i felt that he was virtually perfect in that position.
Toure can only play centreback. Senderos will be a world class centreback soon as he grows older. Not just any centreback but world class.

Initially i also think Gallas is good in centre than left. But one reason why Gallas flared up in Chelsea also because Mourinho sometimes suka suka play him left then centre then left then centre. Never fixed him in one position.

Currently after a few games, Arsene seems to prefer playing Djourou at centre than putting Gallas in there, when Flamini can play at left too.
And he definitely has his reasons in doing so.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 26-09-2006, 12:17 AM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Wenger actually brought him after seeing him dribble past a couple of Real Madrid's players on the way to scoring for his then Sevila team.

Look at Shecko, he is a proven scorer in Serie A but has only managed to scored 1 goal in EPL so far after 6 games. Thats a poor return for 30 million.
Tat game Reyes simply run riot on RM defence n i read tat figo said reyes dribble like as if he is riding on a bike n they cant catch them... but cannot deny he is really talented when he is on a good mood(for arsenal)

If sheva scored only 1 goal whole season, it mean his 1 goal cost 30million... i tink i could sell roman 30 football for e price of 1million...n is cheaper...hohoho...
Old 26-09-2006, 12:28 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Toure can only play centreback. Senderos will be a world class centreback soon as he grows older. Not just any centreback but world class.
Toure was a right sided mifielder before he was put into centreback position when we lack coverage there 2 or 3 seasons ago. Senderos looks to have the making of another Tony Adams for us.
Old 26-09-2006, 12:34 AM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan
Tat game Reyes simply run riot on RM defence n i read tat figo said reyes dribble like as if he is riding on a bike n they cant catch them... but cannot deny he is really talented when he is on a good mood(for arsenal)

If sheva scored only 1 goal whole season, it mean his 1 goal cost 30million... i tink i could sell roman 30 football for e price of 1million...n is cheaper...hohoho...
Arsenal bought him hoping that he can run riots around other teams for them. He actually started well with a double strike against Chelsea in a FA Cup Q/Final tie.

In his 2nd season he started well and scored quite a number of goals before fading out as the season progressed.

If Sheva scored 1 goal it is 30 millions. Its still small change to their Russian owner. As a Russian, he is an avid admirer of Sheva and he would love to have another Russian on his team. Remember Smitins. Sheva is from Ukraine therefore still consider an Ex Russian.
Old 26-09-2006, 01:07 AM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

If Reyes is patient enough, he would have used to the rough tackles he got and move on as a better player wif arsenal... Henry was being trained to rough play by his then team-mates Vieira, Keown and Campbell but well perhaps those are mock exercise so Henry can survive and able to perform in EPL

Anyway we saw e good performances of Reyes during the start of 2 seasons ago but eventually MU players n the london weather 'freezed' him out... wat a waste coz i placed high hopes on him when he come...

As for Henry 'tiao' Reyes, i tink personally Henry is still friends wif Reyes jst tat when doing business Henry is super serious.

When I saw arsenal play tis season i m quite frustrated wif e way arsenal play, they smhw play too much passing and when e chance arises for them to shoot outside e box, no1 dare to do it... and i feel tat chelsea is playing effective football which can grind out results, who cares abt beautiful football when tat russian only wan winners medals for his son's cabinet collection?

I still dnt feel comfortable wif gallas playing LB coz i tink he play better at CB, nw i waiting for clichy to b back to play LB and the defence will be like tis Clichy-Gallas-Toure-Lauren/Eboue, when lauren is back then we will start having headache who shld be e RB... Senderos can rotate n Djourou can maybe gain experiences in Carling / FA Cup...
Old 26-09-2006, 01:34 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Toure was a right sided mifielder before he was put into centreback position when we lack coverage there 2 or 3 seasons ago. Senderos looks to have the making of another Tony Adams for us.
Toure was brought in as a midfielder but then couldn't break through the team of midfielders. So eventually during some games he was tested as centreback and proved to be quite good.

Even now Ivory Coast also used him as Centreback than Midfielder. Sometimes Wenger just can find the best position in each player that plays in his team including Henry as well.

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 26-09-2006, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
If Reyes is patient enough, he would have used to the rough tackles he got and move on as a better player wif arsenal... Henry was being trained to rough play by his then team-mates Vieira, Keown and Campbell but well perhaps those are mock exercise so Henry can survive and able to perform in EPL

I still dnt feel comfortable wif gallas playing LB coz i tink he play better at CB, nw i waiting for clichy to b back to play LB and the defence will be like tis Clichy-Gallas-Toure-Lauren/Eboue, when lauren is back then we will start having headache who shld be e RB... Senderos can rotate n Djourou can maybe gain experiences in Carling / FA Cup...
Reyes was superb when I watched his Sevilla Thumped Real Madrid 4-1. Single handedly demolish RM, but then maybe just once in a moment. After that fizzled out.
That time when Arsene Wenger bought him, I thought power liao, but watched him play, sianzz man. always lose ball, if not always sit on ground after tackle. (Total contrast compared to Ljungberg)

As for Lauren. I think this player is like Cygan. Lapse in concentration at times.

Anyway, wasted that Flamini is reserve player. I always think he is good. Regardless of where he plays. Midfield or defence

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 26-09-2006, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
His marking is quite good. Should have seen him playing for Swiss in World Cup. Solid in defence

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 26-09-2006, 08:10 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey

Initially i also think Gallas is good in centre than left. But one reason why Gallas flared up in Chelsea also because Mourinho sometimes suka suka play him left then centre then left then centre. Never fixed him in one position.

Currently after a few games, Arsene seems to prefer playing Djourou at centre than putting Gallas in there, when Flamini can play at left too.
And he definitely has his reasons in doing so.

SC
i can still remember when toure was playing on the left side of midfield and kept popping up to score goals somemore. so i guess all of us were surprised when he turned up for the centreback role which was a stroke of genius, but he had sol campbell to guide him along then, but a stroke of genius nonetheless.

i think wenger rather risk djourou at centreback than to have flamini at leftback, for reasons we lesser mortals would not understand. it's good for gallas to be effective and versatile, but i feel he should be playing in a position where he can stamp his class more for arsenal, in the middle of the defence that is.

but then again, he stamped his class at leftback in the last game by opening the floodgates. who r we to say that wenger is wrong???
Old 26-09-2006, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:

Anyway we saw e good performances of Reyes during the start of 2 seasons ago but eventually MU players n the london weather 'freezed' him out... wat a waste coz i placed high hopes on him when he come...

As for Henry 'tiao' Reyes, i tink personally Henry is still friends wif Reyes jst tat when doing business Henry is super serious.

When I saw arsenal play tis season i m quite frustrated wif e way arsenal play, they smhw play too much passing and when e chance arises for them to shoot outside e box, no1 dare to do it... and i feel tat chelsea is playing effective football which can grind out results, who cares abt beautiful football when tat russian only wan winners medals for his son's cabinet collection?

there r some players with the ability to soak up the pressure and perform, and there r chokers. there r players who stay and try to learn how to perform under pressure and there r some who just want to get back to their own comfort zone. reyes showed he couldnt perform under pressure and obviously he didnt want to learn to do so like henry did. reyes wants to get back to his comfort zone in the la liga, where the defenders wont body check, dont dare to tackle from behind cos the refs would come down hard on them.

by the way, henry seems to be "tiaoing" everyone lor. what is it with french strikers, always act cool... first the incredible sulk and then henry. he can take over the title siah...

chelski plays very safe football with terry, keeping the ball more and winning the ball back with the one of the best defensive midfielders, and hoping that the attacking players do their job, which happens more often than not cos they r getting the ball more often. shevchenko is not contributing the goals as he should but i feel he is contributing more by making a lot of intelligent runs off the ball to free up space for his teammates. that, to me, is a world class player. drogba is now benefiting from it lor... haiz
Old 26-09-2006, 09:49 AM

Sendoros did performed well in the WC and would 1 day be one of the best central defenders in the World.

When Lauren is fit again, he will have to fight for his place with Eboue. Somehow, I feel that Layren might be allow to move on. Age is catching up with him. You should know Arsenal's policy of not giving more than 1 year contract to players above 30.

Reyes did reasonably well but he never adapted the robost nature of the EPL. I do not think that EPL suits him.

That Adebayor looks like Kanu with his long legs.
Old 26-09-2006, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
i can still remember when toure was playing on the left side of midfield and kept popping up to score goals somemore. so i guess all of us were surprised when he turned up for the centreback role which was a stroke of genius, but he had sol campbell to guide him along then, but a stroke of genius nonetheless.

i think wenger rather risk djourou at centreback than to have flamini at leftback, for reasons we lesser mortals would not understand. it's good for gallas to be effective and versatile, but i feel he should be playing in a position where he can stamp his class more for arsenal, in the middle of the defence that is.

but then again, he stamped his class at leftback in the last game by opening the floodgates. who r we to say that wenger is wrong???
Gallas said that he don't mind playing leftback as long as its not like the past where he get switches around by Chelsea left centre left centre.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 26-09-2006, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sendoros did performed well in the WC and would 1 day be one of the best central defenders in the World.

When Lauren is fit again, he will have to fight for his place with Eboue. Somehow, I feel that Layren might be allow to move on. Age is catching up with him. You should know Arsenal's policy of not giving more than 1 year contract to players above 30.
Reyes did reasonably well but he never adapted the robost nature of the EPL. I do not think that EPL suits him.

That Adebayor looks like Kanu with his long legs.
Arsenal has a policy of not giving players more than 30 a long contract.

Pires was one example. However we can look at Dennis Bergkamp where he continued playing year by year and knowing his age and fitness, was used sparingly and seldom played full game. Pires also same situation last season. But I felt he could have stayed on by looking at Bergkamp's example. Anyway he earned a longer contract at La Liga instead.

Lauren will be backup but Eboue will be the present and future (what I feel lor) cos Eboue is pacy. Even my friend barca supporter was amazed at Eboue who shut out Ronaldinho several times in last yrs CL final asking who this pleyer is.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1