The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thomas0714 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
PM done. Pls check
Hi,can share contact?Thanks
Old 12-03-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3164 / Power: 7
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: MP in Bishan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro ZillionScofield, upped you with my humble points... Cheers!

Thank you bro, return my humble 3 points.
Have a nice weekends, cheers ☺️
Old 13-03-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP in Bishan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Tampines St 81?
bro you know everywhere

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 15-03-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light

Fresh FR for one of the spa mentioned before:

Entrance fee: $68
ML/FL : 6.5/10 Viet. Looks young in dark and far. When come nearer is around 30+

Massage: 6/10 not piano she follow those proper massage techniques. Got steps wan. I give low is because it is too short. Only about 15mins. If she massage another 15 more min, I will sure give higher points.

Service : 7/10 Allows zhut zhut, speaks French & raw too. But I choose cap because raw is war. ; p
BJ is good. Not those 1 time 2 time. She do takes time to blow me.
Don't allow painting.
Never talk about $$$. We only talking about money after the deed. She asked for $100 but I nego down to $60.

Environment: Open concept. All beds are divided by using the wooden dividers. Can peep thru the gap on what is happening around. Can hear clearly what is going on as this is open concept.
Unless you are just like me. 1st walk-in when it is open. No one is around then u can have the place to play around.

RTM/RTF : Depends, I have mixed feeling because during the deed, she will put on her headphone like listening to music like that, no gfe. But her action do have gfe leh, she will hug me. Maybe too early and she is not ready for business as I was the spa's first customer.
Not pushy and I was the one request for her we chat.
If got ppl around will not walk-in because of the "Openness". But if I am free during off peak hour and also happen to be at that area, then I don't mind.
Total damage : $128

Last edited by fatuncle; 16-03-2022 at 04:31 PM.
Old 15-03-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Good share. Thanks.

Did you really mean raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post

ML/FL : 6.5/10 Viet. Looks young in dark and far. When come nearer is around 30+

Massage: 6/10 not piano she follow those proper massage techniques. Got steps wan. I give low is because it is too short. Only about 15mins. If she massage another 15 more min, I will sure give higher points.

Service : 7/10 Allows zhut zhut, speaks French & raw too. But I choose cap because raw is war. ; p
Don't allow painting.
Never talk about $$$. We only talking about money after the deed. She asked for $100 but I nego down to $60.

Environment: Open concept. All beds are divided by using the wooden dividers. Can peep thru the gap on what is happening around. Can hear clearly what is going on as this is open concept.
Unless you are just like me. 1st walk-in when it is open. No one is around then u can have the place to play around.

RTM/RTF : Depends, I have mixed feeling because during the deed, she will put on her headphone like listening to music like that, no gfe. But her action do have gfe leh, she will hug me. Maybe too early and she is not ready for business as I was the spa's first customer.
If got ppl around will not walk-in because of the "Openness". But if I am free during off peak hour and also happen to be at that area, then I don't mind.
Old 15-03-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Biantaitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Don't allow painting.

They wear headphone is to hear for movement not listening to music lol
Old 16-03-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
playboy96 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Bro, can share contact?

Quote:

Don't allow painting.

Old 16-03-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light

To the bro who zap me.

Since when I say kum lang jiao I got put on cap? BJ with cap might as well don't do it!
I only put on cap when funking her.

Go ahead and zap me I don't care, to me points cannot change free fuck. I NEVER ASK for points in all my postings. Therefore it will not affect me.

I only share my experiences and contact. I never say this is the best. It is up to individual.
Old 16-03-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Don't allow painting.

Did i see correct.. $60 cap on.. mean full service???
Old 16-03-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Did i see correct.. $60 cap on.. mean full service???
On top of $68 entrance fee. Of course there are many package. But when I step in, I just wanted the lowest package.
Old 16-03-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Good share. Thanks.

Did you really mean raw?
She offered. But I never take up. I prefer capped on for FJ.

Last edited by fatuncle; 16-03-2022 at 11:22 PM.
Old 16-03-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
On top of $68 entrance fee. Of course there are many package. But when I step in, I just wanted the lowest package.
More like you put on cap to cushion the blow when she chopped you. Knn $68 at the counter. How to survive in the long run? $68 you can get fj elsewhere
Old 16-03-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
More like you put on cap to cushion the blow when she chopped you. Knn $68 at the counter. How to survive in the long run? $68 you can get fj elsewhere
Nope, my BJ was without cap.

Usually I go in only for those $50 entrance fee ones. But because I went in to this shop is with the intention to remove my 油泡on my face as this shop looks like those female facial place. The fee for removal seems normal. Only when I went up to 2nd floor then I change my plan decided to be funny.
Old 16-03-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Usually I go in only for those $50 entrance fee ones. But because I went in to this shop is with the intention to remove my 油泡on my face as this shop looks like those female facial place. The fee for removal seems normal. Only when I went up to 2nd floor then I change my plan decided to be funny.
Thxs bro just upped u
Old 16-03-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Boss can check pm please the wc isnt right
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1