The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 05-09-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by djuan6453 View Post
I’ve had a number of encounters in my time with women who were either attached or married. Most of the time I treated them as friends and/or colleagues and never expected that things would progress beyond that.

The 1st time was with one of my supervisors in my 1st job after Uni. Her fiance had taken an overseas posting and since we had a lot of common interests, we ended up spending a lot of time together. I was very naive and gentlemanly in those days and I never made a move for her but one night a goodnight kiss turned into a long smooch. Long story short, we ended up having an affair for a few months before her fiance cut short his overseas posting and came back. She decided to stay with him which broke my heart as I had fallen deeply in love with her by then.

Maybe that set a pattern in my life coz both my ex-wife and current wife were attached/married when I met them but both ended up with me. In between I’ve also had affairs with 3 other women who were married/attached.
Congrats bro ! ..u must be another yandao ...a sex magnet that attracts so many women, married or attached to u ...do u hv details of any of them to share with bros here ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-09-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

I think better don't touch other people wife or girlfriend.
Old 06-09-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
qazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sometimes i feel like girls end up cheating because they didnt get into their relationship or marriage for the right reason.

Many of them get wooed, and maybe got a little happy, don't know any better and just jump right into the relationship. After that, they stay on because that's what they are supposed to do, or there is just no reason to break up. They dont stay on with passion.

Eventually such relationship gets dull, and then ANYTHING new seems exciting to them.

I have ended two relationships just by coincidentally sharing some interests with the girls, and i didnt even touch them. One we spoke at length about some authors we read and got into deeper conversations. Another one was a gamer and we talked about some retro games from our childhood, played some new games together.

Both were in the kind of steady unexciting relationship where both parties are just drifting along going through the motion. Then suddenly someone showed the girls that things don't have to be that way and everything crumbles.

So my advice to bros and sis here, try to engage your other half if you dont want them to cheat. They cannot be in a relationship with you just because there is no reason to break up. You have to give them many reasons to want to come back to you.

Even if you all are completely diverse people who somehow ended up together, sex and food can always be the things you all bond over because everyone needs those two things. Like many have mentioned, communicate more, talk more explore more. Give in a little and explore her interests and he/she might be open to exploring some of yours.

Maybe sometimes we are also partly responsible for being cheated on.
Old 06-09-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazxcvbnmlp1029 View Post
Sometimes i feel like girls end up cheating because they didnt get into their relationship or marriage for the right reason.

Many of them get wooed, and maybe got a little happy, don't know any better and just jump right into the relationship. After that, they stay on because that's what they are supposed to do, or there is just no reason to break up. They dont stay on with passion.

Eventually such relationship gets dull, and then ANYTHING new seems exciting to them.

I have ended two relationships just by coincidentally sharing some interests with the girls, and i didnt even touch them. One we spoke at length about some authors we read and got into deeper conversations. Another one was a gamer and we talked about some retro games from our childhood, played some new games together.

Both were in the kind of steady unexciting relationship where both parties are just drifting along going through the motion. Then suddenly someone showed the girls that things don't have to be that way and everything crumbles.

So my advice to bros and sis here, try to engage your other half if you dont want them to cheat. They cannot be in a relationship with you just because there is no reason to break up. You have to give them many reasons to want to come back to you.

Even if you all are completely diverse people who somehow ended up together, sex and food can always be the things you all bond over because everyone needs those two things. Like many have mentioned, communicate more, talk more explore more. Give in a little and explore her interests and he/she might be open to exploring some of yours.

Maybe sometimes we are also partly responsible for being cheated on.
so well said bro !...agree with u perfectly ...so v. true...this is the problem with many marriages today where due to certain sexual or other issues between the 2 of them, couples are not into each other anymore as they were on their wedding day...most sadly stay on unhappily with their marriages esp those who hv kids but will find their happiness outside once there is an opportunity available...but sad to say, once the cheating is discovered its all hell broke loose followed by divorce

yes u r right bro, the wives r not the only ones to be blamed for cheating, many husbands r responsible too for their SO cheating because they just simply don't care n ignore the sexual needs of their wives even when their wives made it openly known to them.....sigh

Last edited by Rickey; 07-09-2020 at 12:40 PM.
Old 06-09-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoe View Post
How the hell you all find this kind of partner? I have never managed to find one.
same same, no such luck
Old 06-09-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Congrats bro ! ..u must be another yandao ...a sex magnet that attracts so many women, married or attached to u ...do u hv details of any of them to share with bros here ??
I wrote about one some years ago. You can look back at my old thread below.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.ph...535&highlight=

Last edited by djuan6453; 07-09-2020 at 10:20 AM.
Old 07-09-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Jesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Never had such luck ...
Old 07-09-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Most marriages come with a wedding ceremony and dinner etc. The Singaporean girls I know are more excited over the wedding than the marriage. They spent a lot of time, effort and money to prepare for the wedding and very little time, effort on marriage preparation. Once the excitement of the wedding is over and the marriage really begins, some wonder if this is how they will live for the rest of their lives.

When their vision is not clouded by the wedding anymore, they look at being married differently. Wedding is 1 day, marriage is 1 lifetime.
Old 07-09-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Most marriages come with a wedding ceremony and dinner etc. The Singaporean girls I know are more excited over the wedding than the marriage. They spent a lot of time, effort and money to prepare for the wedding and very little time, effort on marriage preparation. Once the excitement of the wedding is over and the marriage really begins, some wonder if this is how they will live for the rest of their lives.

When their vision is not clouded by the wedding anymore, they look at being married differently. Wedding is 1 day, marriage is 1 lifetime.
These are very wise words and all should take note, men and women.
" Wedding is 1 day, marriage is 1 lifetime"
Old 07-09-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by djuan6453 View Post
I wrote about one some years ago. You can look back at my old thread below.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.ph...535&highlight=
Thanks bro for the link to yr stories.. ....greatly appreciated...wow they were written some 15 yrs ago .. I haven even joined the forum yet

Last edited by Rickey; 07-09-2020 at 10:17 PM.
Old 07-09-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
datableach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
These are very wise words and all should take note, men and women.
" Wedding is 1 day, marriage is 1 lifetime"
First comes the wedding ring, after that is the suffering
Old 07-09-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

On Sunday, her hubby went for games.

Half an hour later pick her up and drive to MSCP. On Sunday, this MSCP is usually deserted. The top floor is empty.

Put my hands in the back of T shirt, unclasped the bra. Eased out the straps through T shirt and her breasts sprang free.

Caressed and massaged her breasts and nipples. Later sucked on her nipples until she is very high.

Too off her shorts and panties. Gave her a good cunnilingus until she is high. She screamed for me to put my penis into her vagina.

My usual style. First nine strokes at the vagina entrance and then one deep stroke right inside. Then 8 shallow and 2 deep, 7 shallow and 3 deep until final 10 deep. By this time she is very horny. Reverse the strokes 10 deep then 9 shallow and 9 deep and 1 shallow.

Eventually both of us reached orgasm. She always want to feel my hot sperm.

After 1.5 to 2 hours send her back.

Once in a while, she Whatsapp to say her hubby fucked her. He claimed she is so wet. Haha.
Old 07-09-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
MoNaLo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

On Sunday, her hubby went for games.

Half an hour later pick her up and drive to MSCP. On Sunday, this MSCP is usually deserted. The top floor is empty.

Put my hands in the back of T shirt, unclasped the bra. Eased out the straps through T shirt and her breasts sprang free.

Caressed and massaged her breasts and nipples. Later sucked on her nipples until she is very high.

Too off her shorts and panties. Gave her a good cunnilingus until she is high. She screamed for me to put my penis into her vagina.

My usual style. First nine strokes at the vagina entrance and then one deep stroke right inside. Then 8 shallow and 2 deep, 7 shallow and 3 deep until final 10 deep. By this time she is very horny. Reverse the strokes 10 deep then 9 shallow and 9 deep and 1 shallow.

Eventually both of us reached orgasm. She always want to feel my hot sperm.

After 1.5 to 2 hours send her back.

Once in a while, she Whatsapp to say her hubby fucked her. He claimed she is so wet. Haha.
Great share bro. She let you creampie her?
Old 07-09-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNaLo View Post
Great share bro. She let you creampie her?

Yes.

Previously we practice safe sex. Only cip during safe period. Otherwise always release outside.

She liked to feel the hot sperm in her vagina. So much so that ended up she will buy condom for me.

Finally she inserted IUD so that I can cip any time. Her hubby does not know the reason she insert IUD.

After this, we will meet up 2-3 times every week for sex.

Sometimes, once in the morning when I fetch her to work and then again in the evening when her hubby goes for games.

Old 07-09-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 11
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Hubby play games. U play his wife....

May god have mercy on ur soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Yes.

Previously we practice safe sex. Only cip during safe period. Otherwise always release outside.

She liked to feel the hot sperm in her vagina. So much so that ended up she will buy condom for me.

Finally she inserted IUD so that I can cip any time. Her hubby does not know the reason she insert IUD.

After this, we will meet up 2-3 times every week for sex.

Sometimes, once in the morning when I fetch her to work and then again in the evening when her hubby goes for games.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1