The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2014, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio food stall helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11_Frog View Post
I see her fair skin and legs I buay tahan so eat there 3 meals lor, kekekekekeke
woah. 3 meals eat kway chup? bro, hope your cholesterol level is ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of Tiger View Post
The hawker at amk central selling carrot cake also got one not bad looking.
thks for intel bro. will go check her out soon.
Old 15-04-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
StoolPigeon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting shares here. Time for me to open my eyes when I'm at the hawker centres next time I usually only concentrate on the good food
Old 15-04-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 19
and1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyand1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to orchid spa jurong east, and had western food at the nearest coffee shop. Bros must notice there is one vr chio, and sexy helper at western food stall. Slim, athletic body type, wearing sexy tank top. Look like a mei mei, not local though.
Old 15-04-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4985 / Power: 17
simifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by and1 View Post
Went to orchid spa jurong east, and had western food at the nearest coffee shop. Bros must notice there is one vr chio, and sexy helper at western food stall. Slim, athletic body type, wearing sexy tank top. Look like a mei mei, not local though.
She's from PRC lah, i have been eating there for some time liao.
There's two sisters leh, which one u referring?
SYT or MILF?
MILF h/p no. i have
No bad intention on her cos i always eat with OC there.
Old 15-04-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

and1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyand1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by simifly View Post
She's from PRC lah, i have been eating there for some time liao.
There's two sisters leh, which one u referring?
SYT or MILF?
MILF h/p no. i have
No bad intention on her cos i always eat with OC there.
Haha the SYT one is vr chio, the tank top so skimpy some more i did not notice the MILF one, will have a look again for sure thanks much bro simifly.
Old 15-04-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4985 / Power: 17
simifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by and1 View Post
Haha the SYT one is vr chio, the tank top so skimpy some more i did not notice the MILF one, will have a look again for sure thanks much bro simifly.
The SYT u mention got wear specs or not?
Without specs is the MILF i mention.
Younger sis wear specs.
I think the big size chef is the MILF's husband.
Cos whenever i chat with her while waiting for my takeaway,
that guy keep staring at me. hahaha
Pm me if u are interested on how i got her number.
Old 15-04-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simifly View Post
The SYT u mention got wear specs or not?
Without specs is the MILF i mention.
Younger sis wear specs.
I think the big size chef is the MILF's husband.
Cos whenever i chat with her while waiting for my takeaway,
that guy keep staring at me. hahaha
Pm me if u are interested on how i got her number.
Pmed and upped bro Simifly
Old 19-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The lady boss at nook not bad. Think I saw her, should be ex model.
Old 19-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow View Post
The lady boss at nook not bad. Think I saw her, should be ex model.
model or not, i'm not very sure but she was an ex air stewardess....

went once, there's another lady in the shop wearing damn short skirt...

Old 19-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
danny1234sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just up a stall helper, not pretty type, 40+, a fruit stall helper at Amk...

Choose fruits n chit chat n she offer to help choose n touched my hand accidentally then she like shy but start to stand closer n reach out to pick fruits n her boobs pressed against my hand......

I act blur n try to withdraw my hands n she reacted by pressing tighter....then with my other hand I try to put by near her hip area n touch using back of hand.....

Anyway...I bought the fruits n when paying, she ask whether me alone...I say yes, n going to have coffee at the hawker....she gave me a piece of paper along with change n whisper to call her later....

I proceed to get the things I needed n put them in the car then proceed for coffee.....whip out phone SMS her .......

She appear n we chit chat, etc etc...chat about her....divorcee...renting a room with another also around same age women! Malaysian,.....

Also chat abit naughty things jokingly.....then I suddenly ask...how long she never had man....she say two years plus.....then I just jokingly ask whether she feel lonely and yearn for action....she immediately say yes.....the I say let's do it....she looked rather shock, after a sip of coffee and some seconds of silence....she say....let's go.....

Hahaha, the rest is history...went to her place and fuck her hard....she cummed so much and was damn loud and keep rubbing her hairy pussy as I thrust her deep.....wet her bed......like kid pee on bed......

After cumming on her tummy, put cock near her mouth she gladly take it in and suck it clean......rested for about an hour and fuck again, half way thru housemate came back, but she didn't tone down, still as loud....

After wards, came out of room, saw her housemate, she smile and look at me for like 10 long seconds....and I just smile back and sat on sofa and she just read her papers ........

In the end got her name and she also say her housemate was damn loud , I must have make her feel very shiok.....I then ask jokingly...how about you...interested ? She just say siao ar.....I told her not her housemate bf......she then answered oh.....just for sex then may be ok...

Hahahaha, got her number...told her next week call her....
Old 19-04-2014, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckytime View Post
Amk blk 721 the chicken rice stall also got one. Do check her out.
Knnz go see ger nvr jio.

AMK 532 coffee shop PRC cashier is MILF with awesome figure, go order one bottle of beer and enjoy sightseeing!
Old 20-04-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
model or not, i'm not very sure but she was an ex air stewardess....

went once, there's another lady in the shop wearing damn short skirt...

Really, should go down and see, I saw her on paper but no time to go down.
Old 20-04-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro...so good luck

Best fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1234sg View Post
Just up a stall helper, not pretty type, 40+, a fruit stall helper at Amk...

Choose fruits n chit chat n she offer to help choose n touched my hand accidentally then she like shy but start to stand closer n reach out to pick fruits n her boobs pressed against my hand......

I act blur n try to withdraw my hands n she reacted by pressing tighter....then with my other hand I try to put by near her hip area n touch using back of hand.....

Anyway...I bought the fruits n when paying, she ask whether me alone...I say yes, n going to have coffee at the hawker....she gave me a piece of paper along with change n whisper to call her later....

I proceed to get the things I needed n put them in the car then proceed for coffee.....whip out phone SMS her .......

She appear n we chit chat, etc etc...chat about her....divorcee...renting a room with another also around same age women! Malaysian,.....

Also chat abit naughty things jokingly.....then I suddenly ask...how long she never had man....she say two years plus.....then I just jokingly ask whether she feel lonely and yearn for action....she immediately say yes.....the I say let's do it....she looked rather shock, after a sip of coffee and some seconds of silence....she say....let's go.....

Hahaha, the rest is history...went to her place and fuck her hard....she cummed so much and was damn loud and keep rubbing her hairy pussy as I thrust her deep.....wet her bed......like kid pee on bed......

After cumming on her tummy, put cock near her mouth she gladly take it in and suck it clean......rested for about an hour and fuck again, half way thru housemate came back, but she didn't tone down, still as loud....

After wards, came out of room, saw her housemate, she smile and look at me for like 10 long seconds....and I just smile back and sat on sofa and she just read her papers ........

In the end got her name and she also say her housemate was damn loud , I must have make her feel very shiok.....I then ask jokingly...how about you...interested ? She just say siao ar.....I told her not her housemate bf......she then answered oh.....just for sex then may be ok...

Hahahaha, got her number...told her next week call her....
Old 21-04-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
Knnz go see ger nvr jio.

AMK 532 coffee shop PRC cashier is MILF with awesome figure, go order one bottle of beer and enjoy sightseeing!
Hahaha. U also bo jio mah.

Been a Liverpool FC supporter since 1986

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 21-04-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRider View Post
Just to share somewhere along upper Thomson road and slip road jalan leban, there a hawker centre, nearby there is a SPC station. In the hawker centre there is Chio bu helper in a noodle stall, stall facing main road I think.. Enjoy the foods as well as the CB's ( . ) ( . ) looks juicy sia ..
I know who u r talking abt. when I was scrolling down this thread, my mind was thinking abt the one u mentioned. bcos tis mrng I went there to tak-pao, n stole 5 looks at her.

but she s definitely not tkb, but local. she fair fair n has 33c boobs. I suspect tat noodle man is her husband. daily after 6pm, they would go off in their Nissan sunny...... bioooo her for many years alr.... wonder does she needs a breather sometimes......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1