The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-01-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
That's right.
Even for overstayer who went to jail and deport.
The local authorities will not be informed.
This is for Chinese national whom I know personally and helped to get her air ticket after she was released from Changi.
Pre-covid.
After serving their sentence, they will be transferred to ICA and all arrangement for deportation start from there.
How times have changed.... it was not like that abt 20 yrs ago. Back then GL still do not have legal PRC houses and so those PRC FLs will stand by the roadside along the lorongs. MHA really had their hands full trying to round up these FLs.... and always cat n mouse chase every few nights. For those that the SPF manage to detain..... MHA tried many ways to deal with them..... using immigration laws, Womens Charter, Penal code and even enlisting the help of the Chinese embassy.
At least the Chinese embassy were responsible enough to attach their Gong An officers to assist the SPF whenever their country women were detained. From what I understand of their SOP back then....these women were sent to rehabilation camps once they return back to PRC and the average stay in the camps was 3 years.

That all changed when China & SGP signed the MOU to allow PRCs to work legally in GL houses. From that moment onwards.... the Chinese embassy dun entertain requests for assistance anymore with regards to illegal FLs.
SGP is 100% solely responsible for its problem now.
Old 16-01-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2079 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
In spite having some restrictions, Fairy can be very cheeky. She asked me. ”你那里酸?”。I answered back, arm and butt. She giggled and said “鸡鸡不酸吗”。then she said “我们互相仔细研究身体吧”。In the end, still cannot touch her “妹妹”。
Correct. Dirty talk but cannot explore further so a little spoilt mood during my session. The RTC ML who stayed in her unit previously likes dirty talk too and was more fun to be with.
Old 17-01-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried this ML Lucy - https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-lucy/
A lot of good reviews on SLG (but not sure whether real).
Old 17-01-2023, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

bros, correct me if wrong.

new girl on the block

http://sglonelyguy-18.com/lynne-massage/
Old 17-01-2023, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 2
dlolu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone knows what happened to 'bandminton' zoey?

can't find her listing anymore on slg and wechat+SMS are unresponsive.
Old 17-01-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
Anyone tried this ML Lucy - https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-lucy/
A lot of good reviews on SLG (but not sure whether real).
Have you ever seen a non-positive review in SLG for any ML? Or any other stable for that matter?
Old 17-01-2023, 08:44 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Haha I can't remember exactly ... maybe along the line of "你要怎么moan就怎么moan,我都喜欢"
做爱的moan吧

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 17-01-2023, 08:45 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiebae View Post
Chen chen i spoke about this recently

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

Old 17-01-2023, 08:47 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Same here but unfortunately Candy became very peculiar at the end...
Yeah went a little weird towards the end...

HALL OF FAME

Old 17-01-2023, 08:49 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearly View Post
She is not working anymore. Also not bao-ed by anyone as what other bro has guessed just because the queue too long previously.
Lol cant be queue too long lah...advance booking also full or no response...even respond, say full booking...if she not bao by someone, how to afford to pay the daily fees...

There are many other mls better than her lah...

HALL OF FAME

Old 17-01-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
It's also smooth as well..
Thanks, do make post for me to up back
Old 17-01-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
this kind of thing best not get too involved
not saying it is impossible but if you have been on the scene enough you will likely hear it recurring
put this way, if indeed they find that they have been "conned" here and find the job repulsive, they will just return home
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Second what Vardy said.
Furthermore, borders open up already. Easier for lady to return home if she prefer.

Is not so simple as pack up and return home.
Who is going to bear all the cost spent in making the trip here?
Old 17-01-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Lol cant be queue too long lah...advance booking also full or no response...even respond, say full booking...if she not bao by someone, how to afford to pay the daily fees...

There are many other mls better than her lah...
Even Ai Ni I managed to book 1-2 weeks in advance when the queue was super long. This ML is clear cut no available time slots at all and no MR on her for so long. Long queue
Old 17-01-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
xxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
bros, correct me if wrong.

new girl on the block

http://sglonelyguy-18.com/lynne-massage/
Wow $160! Inflation also
Old 17-01-2023, 10:08 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Even Ai Ni I managed to book 1-2 weeks in advance when the queue was super long. This ML is clear cut no available time slots at all and no MR on her for so long. Long queue
Yes this is what I meant...even the Ang Pais...all managed to book way in advance....

HALL OF FAME

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1