The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-05-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Lacoste ( GentlemanClub24 )

I wanted to book my 2nd RTF with Lacoste last night, only to find out from OKT that the night sessions were full. OKT also told me that Lacoste will end her work in the evening on her last day. I had no choice but had to book my 2nd RTF with Lacoste in the late afternoon on her last day of work. Upon reaching the destination, I was quite surprised to find out from Lacoste that I was the only & last customer on her last day of work. Without hesitation, we proceeded to shower as the weather was extremely hot. The moment we headed to the bedroom with lights off, our love making session began. Lots of dirty talking, hugging, cuddling, caressing & passionate kissing during the session. Loved kissing , licking & sucking her boobs non stop to make her horny. She enjoyed being painted by me on her abalone , followed by 69. She loved licking & sucking my big sausage with DT sensually. Having sex with her was the best. Her cowgirl riding skill was great. She enjoyed my hard pounding when I lifted her up in a standing sex position. Loved to hear her moan sensually in a missionary position with wild caressing. The deeper & faster I penetrated onto her, the higher orgasm she moaned. Even though she knew I was physically tired due to hot & humid weather, she was patient & hardworking who didn’t give up. She continued to caress me & perform DT on me until I gave out an explosive shot of cum onto her boobs. She helped me to clean up the mess before shower. We didn’t go for second round as she was tired & hungry. Luckily , I did managed to buy food for her before meeting her for bonking. She wouldn’t mind me sharing food with her as her roommate, Rainie was preparing some Thai food for her. I met Rainie & had a short conversation with her. I had a great conversation with Lacoste at the same time while eating together. We chatted about things in life until time was up. We kissed each other goodbye before she sent me off. Overall, my bonking session with her was awesome. I felt being KC by her as she treated me like her lover. I told her that I will see her next time when I come to Thailand.
Old 29-05-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
Dottetdck has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

FR for Anny of Lust365
https://sbf.rocks/showthr...highlight=anny

Looks: 9/10 stunning Hot Mild looks. That looks gave me vibe that she’s gonna rape me when she opened the door with her cheeky smiles

Body: 9/10 curves, meat on my desired places

Kissing: 10/10 solid pro kisser. Love the intensity

Bbbj: 10/10 this one i don’t need say much. See her pics and that’s what you get 😋

Fj : 9/10 super active in bed. Indeed she raped me and did all the work for me. My needs all met with her. As GFE also good. Like fckng my side cuz

Disclaimer: yes for this kind of service
Old 29-05-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Another Great Tarma to recommend.
On first look they look like Sisters but they are just best friends from what i understand.

Seduction Gina+Jessie

Located in the East, Decent place clean and spacious.

Shower together 3 of us in the shower. A bit of action washing cleaning rubbing together.

Deed: Power. Both can catbath, double blowjob at the same time together.
While i was busy painting Gina, Jessie was blowing me. In no time i really need to pump if not i would eject out.

The whole session was intense with lots of foreplay.
Double Shower.
Double BBBJ.
Both can french.
Both can paint.

Really need energy for this session.
Price is pretty good at $300/90Mins/2Shots.
Will RTF before they are gone for Round2!
And Jessie by the way is more like Chinese coz she speaks and writes even!
Power sia really haha...

Thanks Bro Seduction.
Old 29-05-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quick FR for Rainie from GMC

Afternoon slot, opted for 2 shots since I had some time between meetings. Location was at a familiar place, big and spacious and quite discrete.

First impressions - she has a chubby looking face, though she has a rather flat tummy. Huge D knockers at least, man-made but very soft and nice to fondle. Usual shower then action back in the room. BJ was good though she kept spitting into the tissue which breaks the momentum. Lots of DFK, wet naturally, capped and finished first shot in CG>missionary.

Rested, talk cock a little but she didn't really initiate much until I did so. BJ, capped then rode for 10-15 mins but couldn't finish but was a decent session overall. Prob won't RTF, plenty other girls I wanna try
Old 29-05-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
wet3season deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bell , Silkstockings
https://sbf.rocks/showthr...highlight=bell

Looks: 9/10 ah Lian looks. Seductive with just the way she looks
Body: 9/10 small body and really short (for me) which is a plus factor
Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup neh neh
BJ: 8.5/10 slow motion, able to go deep
FJ: 9/10 able to move around from one position to another. Willing to try some new positions I saw online too, very advent and willing to please. No problem with her wetness, she’s very sensitive
GFE: 9/10 broke ice easily with a smile. Not difficult to get to her actually, she’s very bubbly
Old 29-05-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon07 View Post

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=987697

Olive - Terminal21

Book Olive yesterday during dinner, open the door, was a very good looking girl , showering together she started to hug me from behind and rub her tits on my back, then we started frenching like some long lost lover.

When on the bed started kissing her like no tomorrow and she was so wet already. She give me a bj, really solid one. Started kissing my balls and licking my shaft. Fj felt so passionate love making, one of the best cum I had in a while.

Looks: 9/10 pretty and cute like photos
Body: 8/10 B cup natural, very soft and nice to hold when she ride me, but not for boobs lovers
Bj: 9/10 damn good at licking the balls and shaft
Fj: 10/10 frenching while pumping
GFE: 10/10 like fucking my ex girlfriend
RTF: Yes
Wow, been so damn long since I wrote a FR. Really not that I'm lazy or wat, but given the current circumstances in this thread & the whole local Thai FLs scene, it's kinda hard to be motivated to put in any effort to write any FR, as I'm not even getting the kinda the experiences that were posted in some of the FRs for some of the FLs that I've tried for the last few mths. It's no secret & prob very well-documented by some Bros here, that there are some fake FRs floating arnd for certain FLs of certain stables. So it's kinda hard these days to believe which FRs r true & which r not, juz gotta trust your own instincts, cross ur fingers, hope for the Best.

Anyway, not here to discuss abt fake or true FRs. I'm actually to second & substantiate the above the FR by Bro Dragon07, after I tried Olive of T21 this afternoon. Most of it r quite true, but I'll add in my review & thoughts from my own personal experiences below:

Location: Centralized & pretty accessible place, even for Bros with no transport.

Looks: 8.5/10 Sharp features, pretty babes, abt 90% similar to above pics. Definitely won't reject kind.

Body: 8/10 All natural B cupper, prob not for boobs lovers bah. 1 thing is that she dun seems to enjoy being flick & tickle on the nipples too much, not sure if she feels too ticklish or maybe I no skill.

Shower: SOP, just washing & chatting, not much action. 1 thing I notice is that she seems to be rather passive in nature & oso coupled with the fact that this is her maiden trip in SG & she's new to the trade, u need to kinda initiate things abit to get things going.

BBBJ: 8/10 Pretty decent I wld say, though I'm not totally into BJs on the whole.

Painting: Didn't try, as she's kinda think down there, if u know wat I mean Though I have to say, she gets wets rather easy with some slight fingering (with KY).

Frenching : 8/10 Only started our tongue war in the middle of the bonk for the 1st shot. Initially, I thought she's not into frenching but like I mentioned, she's kinda passive (& maybe shy), so I have to kiss her & the chemistry started to flow frm there.

FJ: 8.5/10 Started off with missionary as per her request. Was hugging me tightly & caressing my neck & face thru out, with very sensual moans. Pumped her for a gd 10mins & noticed that her audio got louder & asked if she's fine. Told me that she's feels gd & had juz came. That's music to my ears & I pumped her for another 10mins b4 I unloaded my 1st shot. She uncapped me & smirked that I had unloaded quite a load in the condom. We showered & get back to bed. She massaged me for 15mins while we chatted, then we embraced, frenched & kicked start rnd 2, with her on top this time. She rode me for 5mins & asked me to take over as she's kinda tired after she cummed for the 2nd time. I pumped her for abt 20mins but couldn't seems to unload my 2nd shot, prob due to fatigue from my late night work from the night b4 (N prob cos I'm an Old F**k alrdy too ) Told her that I'm fine not finishing my 2nd shot, & she looked kinda disappointed. Offered to HJ me, but I told her I'm OK & that time is running out. Showered, dressed up & tipped her b4 I left.

GFE: 9/10 She's new to the trade & so dun expect Commando services. However, she's very accommodating & if u're initiating things & be nice to her, she'll reciprocate. She can speak decent English so communication won't be too much of a problem.
Old 29-05-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Pokemonlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Decided to try a new stable 99Babe. Selected Eva based on supposed good reviews, 2 shots. Summary: 0/10 would not recommend.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=987252

This will likely get zapped but wtv. Worst experience Ive had.

Listing says shaved, DFK, okt said v good service.

To okt credit, at least girl looks similar to pictures. But

- unshaved
- no kissing at all
- absolutely worst service ever.

She seemed lost and insistent on a condom instead of BBBJ. Even after contacting bro, she reluctantly did it and kept trying to put on condom and get it over with.

After 1st shot immediately asked me to shower and insistent on it. At this point I was done with this bad experience. Her attitude really wasnt pleasant and I felt very cheated.

Told okt about this and he just said 'sorry we will improve give you discount next time'. Would you try a next time? Then justifying she was ok to give 2nd shot. Yes but the attitude really no mood already.

Not sure why you want to advertise such misleading claims when you just drive away future customers.

So yes, 0/10 would not recommend. Go ahead and zap an honest review
Old 29-05-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sleepiepiggie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My first experience in Dome 1

LFT Frimy
Location Central, convenient, discreet but shared toilet.
Okt communicates well and responsive

Looks won't give a rating as it varies according to individual. For me she looks demure, young and cute with a hint of innocence, those that make you feel like doting. Maybe cause I am into braces.

Body She told me she dances, so she's slim but with very slight recovering tummy.

Gfe is good. Meeting her reminds me of my first girlfriend, not the wild wild kind. Quite green maybe cause it's her first time working in this line. But overall had a really positive experience.

Recommended to go support her as she's likely not coming back. Bros visiting do treat her well and try not to be too demanding.

Bj didn't try and not offered
Kiss decent
Fj is accommodating

Will return if time permits.
Old 29-05-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
peteryeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue FR for Audi https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=986901

Central location, easy to get to. OKT was friendly and quick to respond, great service. Opted for single shot.

Looks wise some PS and filters, as expected. Still looks like her photos, although with more blemishes. Slim figure, soft enhanced boobs, perky ass for doggy, would probably rate bakness 2. Figure is similar to her photos.

Limited English, mostly using Google Translate. Very SOP service, but friendly and kept smiling throughout. Willing to please and change positions, didn't complain. Overall service was ok, although nothing to shout about.

RTF maybe not, but will definitely patronise bro Kim again.
Old 29-05-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Dvkextension is Cool - loads of Potential

Desiree from Lust365
https://sbf.rocks/showthr...hlight=desiree

Okt: professional and patient in dealing with me. Like a friend alr, not first time with them. V easy to transact with

Looks: 9/10 chop babe, different looks. First glance won’t know she is Thai.

Body: 9/10 not the hourglass type but sure her curves still won’t disappoint.

Bbbj: 9/10 can suck and lick well. My boner rocketed when she touched me

Fj: 9/10 good riding. I flew to the moon for the super pleasure she gave me.

GFE: 9/10 tiptop, sure any bro will get addicted to her
Old 30-05-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jamy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=986877

Very long time no chiong already...Make a comeback with Lynn from Silkstockings today

Looks: looks 95% similar to the video, except for the slight tan. Very pretty in my view.
Body: Short, body is tight and fats visible only in the neh neh (she exercises regularly).. B Cup with pointed nipples. Big tattoo at the back and pierced navel.
Pussy: Shaved. Allows painting. Gets naturally wet from painting... Very low milege, very tight and will kiap your birdie tightly.
BBBJ: Quite standard.
FJ: She is light weight....can try a few special positions if you are adventurous...I like how her pussy will kiap my birdie tightly when I thrust her...and playing with her long pointed nipples during cowgirl.

Really giggles alot.
Very limited english so need google translator...Really tries very hard to communicate with you even though she cannot speak english...First time in this trade as needed money for a family emergency. Most likely the last time as well. Best grab her before she leave the shore. Last working day is 3 Jun.

Last edited by jamy; 30-05-2024 at 12:37 AM.
Old 30-05-2024, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
acidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had the chance to try 2 girls back to back as per FT bro arrangement.

Tried May and Darin today.

May
Bbbj was good and wet.
I Frenchie her and fingered her with may moaning away.
Sex was good with her riding onto me, changed a few positions like doggy and missionary before cuming into her mouth.
Finished 1 shot in 45 minutes time.

Darin
Darin was super wild.
Let me describe to all of you brothers.
She started off by frenching me, licking my nipples and in turn blowing me.
I let her blow for like ten minutes before I grab her and kissed her and licking her nipples.
She was sensitive when her nipples was licked and her pussy being fingered.
Sensing that I am hard enough, she put on the condom and rocked me hard, I make love in sitting position and finally in missionary position when I pumped her hard.
After the 1st shot with her, both of us went to shower together and the second shot started when I started arousing her till she was all over me.
I leave it to all brothers to experience darin yourself.
Darin milked me 2 shots within an hour. I was sweating non stop.

Thanks bro for the recommendation.
Old 30-05-2024, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Stable: 7th Heaven
Horse: Cassie

Sometimes I get a few PMs after my FRS, some I don't reply because you look like a clone account asking me funny questions. I don't know what your intentions or objectives are but please don't involve me with any stable politics, I don't want to know I don't want to get involved.

Back to Cassie. She's been around for a few days and I see almost zero reviews but photos look decent. Really made me damn curious. Had a sudden urge for a bonk so I decided to satisfy my curiosity.

Slight discount from stable photos and Thai tan. Her body reminds me so much of Tessa from LFT. Slim and not for boob lovers but got one damn nice ass.

In my limited bonking experience this session was the best GFE I've encountered so far. Every little thing she does is so meticulous to make me feel pampered. Even when I wanted to dry myself after shower, she pouted. She just wants to spoil me.

And yes has smile is sweet.

After shower I sat at the edge of the bed with my feet on the ground. She took both pillows, put them under my head and gently pushed me down. She started massaging me and chatting a little, then she got on her knees and went to work. She's green I'll say that. So you won't feel like your getting a BBBJ from some pro, it really feels like girlfriend. Very long duration too. Didn't stop until I initiated.

Bonked in missionary and doggy. That ass bros. You really can't tell from the stable photos, you gotta see it for yourself. No KY needed too. Told her to put her shoulders down and spread her ass for me. Pounded until I came. Her moans very genuine, can make me believe haha.

After 1st shot, won't let me clean myself up, she wanted to do everything. Remove helmet etc. Offered me water and massage etc etc. As I said, very meticulous girl.

After washing up, I lay on the bed and signalled her to lie with me and just chill. She didn't. Instead, she lay her head on my chest and kept massaging and stroking me. So I just lay there looking at the back of her head and relaxed. I didn't even realise I was getting hard again, and she auto started sucking me in the same position.

If you've read my FRs before, I usually don't do 2 shots. No power lol. So I told her it's ok don't need 2nd shot. But she told me it doesn't matter don't worry about it and to just let her suck me and asked me to just relax. Attitude is 10/10 for me.

She used to do dragonboat so she got big strong hands. Nice for basic massage. She told me she won't look at phone etc during the session cos she wants the customer to have full service and attention. Sweet girl la. Not the prettiest or sexperienced I've had but in terms of GFE I really think she's at the top of the list. So if that's your thing, do support her!

Didn't really take many pics today as I was too tired/lazy and she made me feel so chill.

Last edited by KCmePLZ; 30-05-2024 at 07:39 AM.
Old 30-05-2024, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 8
Dekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to behold

Ann from galaxy
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=987679&highlight=

Saw a bro posted and recommend her ass rimming gave it a try and its turn out reallly true. Don't need to hint or ask she will will automatically lick my whole tools till my asshole. Shiok!

Location east area and easy to access

Looks 8/10 video provided by okt. Late twenties and beautiful

Body 9/10 Great pair of big boobs, and she uses her boobs to grind on my tools to seduce me. Can fondle suck and lick, she accomodate with my foreplay

French 9/10 she initate first by light peck of kiss on my lips and we french loke real couple, having a great tongue fighting

Bbbj 9/10 Took it slow and sensual, and when i hold on her head she immediate knows i want to facefuck her, DT given with no black face

Fj 9/10 Rides on me well, and i'm enjoying the view of pair boobs bouncing. Switch her over for doggie. Pound her in tremendous speed she moans out loud, caps off and splash my cum on her body. Very good attitude and massage me after deed.

RTF. Confirm Yes!

Old 30-05-2024, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Calentel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cara @ Teeruklover

OKT: 9/10. Fast response and friendly

Looks: 9/10. Similar to photos as advertised. Quite pretty IMO

Body: 9/10. Petite, slim and fair skin. Some small tattoos here and there.

BBBJ: 9/10. Decent and satisfactory. Maintained eye contact most of the time.

FJ: 9/10. Tight, hardworking. Lots of moaning and initiative from her. Ride on me with passion and after i got hard enough i took her into missionary position. Lastly we tried doggy and ended the session with a massage

French: Yes

Paint: Yes, cleanly shaved, no smell. Wet as well.

GFE: 9/10. English average. Good for GFE as she hugs and sticks with you

Overall verdict: Recommended for bros looking for GFE feel and service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1