The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
l10nshad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTVs Outings & Kakis Thread

sory if this post is out of this thread context, but i hope this can help some samsters who currently are in the same situation with me.

if you feel this post is alittle bit annoying, please forgive me and just skip this post.

people in sbf who own me (l10nshad) money :
1. gunner8888 OR bigbear999 (same person, claim Alvin is his real name) : $50 since Nov 19th 2014
he use one of these nickname to contact different people, he used bigbear999 to contact me, he used gunner8888 to contact others or post i guess. (currently i can't contact him, if by this wed i can't contact him. i will reveal his pic, screenshot of his ID card and his contact number here)

$50 is not really that big, and it's just since this Wed. But my guts tell me i'm not the only one that he borrowed money. and i already got some info that other samster also ever experienced this thing before with him. he drag 1 month to pay back the money he borrowed.

and i just want to try to help and keep transparent among samsters to avoid bad people spoiling good samsters who like to go ktv together.
Old 23-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
wheregot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, his IC is "Shen Da Siong, Alvin" ? If is this guy, i don't think you can get back from him liao. One of the bro and me ever lend money to him out of good will and he's already block us on the phone. Most likely the address or his IC is fake one
Old 23-11-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheregot View Post
Hey bro, his IC is "Shen Da Siong, Alvin" ? If is this guy, i don't think you can get back from him liao. One of the bro and me ever lend money to him out of good will and he's already block us on the phone. Most likely the address or his IC is fake one
U Kenna ? Share more details please
Old 23-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs down Re: KTVs Outings & Kakis Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheregot View Post
Really look down on this kind of samster. If no money dun chiong la. Still have the guts to exploit other good samsters goodwill to supplement his habit.

I hope those bros who are affected can come forward and expose his identity. Would serve as a good warning for other samsters and most importantly to prevent him from going scot-free time and time again.
Old 23-11-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

hahaha, Fuck this man. Fortunately i followed my guts, there's always a people like this who like to borrow money from here and there. No attitude at all even when he is the one who borrowed the money. I will take my bath first, i will posted everything that I know later.

but shortly, i already know that his ID seems to be fake, his ID is not a card like mine (i'm foreigner here) but i know the ID card in singapore supposed to be like a card (singaporean / PR) with pink color.

what an interesting weekend
Old 23-11-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 20
nycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by l10nshad View Post
sory if this post is out of this thread context, but i hope this can help some samsters who currently are
ke to go ktv together.
Never lent money to stranger.
Old 23-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
wheregot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyway the story goes like this, we went to chiong and upon reaching the place he tell me he forgot to bring his ATM. Then say can I pay for the drinks first then subsequently he will transfer me the next day.

For the benefit of doubt, I pay for the drinks since its not really that ex. Then he subsequently borrow some money because he needs to tips the girl.

Then the next day, he messaged me to say he kanna chased out of the house by his parents cause they found out he keeps chionging. Ask if get borrow another $100 to stay at budget hotel over night.

Sad to say I soft hearted and lend him again. Then he continue with all his bullshit then i know it's a gone case liao. Then i went to proceed to warn another bro who chiong together. He also said he lend him $100 for his sister medical bill and after that kept borrowing for more.

He did send an IC of him before but it's either the IC fake or address fake. The address is AMK but that time his house at kovan.

Full Name: Shen DaXiong, Alvin
Hp: 8303 1260 (based on last contacted number not sure if has changed)

Be safe and a keep a look out bro
Old 23-11-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Here we go, I will give story tell bonus for this awesome weekend.

Known him since Sat, Nov 9th 2014. Through New shanghai thread here, I want to try to go ktv together since it's too expensive if i need to pay alone. and i'm not really drink or singing, i will feel wasted to spend ~150 for just sit 4 hours in the room.

Based on my posted at that thread, i ask people to invite me to go together, he private message me as bigbear999. we share wechat id etc, we chit chat and meet and Nov 10th 2014.

That was awesome day actually, we spend 3 slot in 3 differences places (I know brothers, he can't pay your money, but he can go KTV). there's another samster who joined at the end of our 2nd slot and full for 3rd slot. but i forgot him name and never asked him nickname here.

and Wed, Nov 12th, 2014 he invited me again to go ktv again. but he said, i need to pay first since he has no cash at that moment, promise me will pay by Wed midnight. But i feel inconvenient with this, so i said, better cancelled. I told him, never force yourself to "play hard". Like other people also said, no money, don't chiong, stay at home and read story tell at SBF .

i guess this is his first try to actually to run away from responsibility.

Last sunday 16th, he went to nbox hh with other samsters, i didn't joined, lazy, cos read that slot is cheap but no good. but after that, i join him and other samster to go GM 8.3-2am, everything is good.

by this points, my experiences with him is 4 slots, and everything is good.

last wed 19th, he wechat me, said just bonk girl last night (you can check his id gunner8888 where he searched for kakis here or at the other thread), he said regret it, spent 300$ but need to settled issue with his family. he want to borrow 50$ from me and willing to sent his ID card picture. He wants me to transfer the money. and promise me to pay back by tomorrow.

Actually i already feel, sending his ID card picture can easily manipulated with photoshop. So said, lets meet. we meet, give him 50$ and ask him to show me his ID card directly to me. He took his ID from his wallet and I took the picture.

here we go: http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0979f980.jpg

actually i already feel weird, usually MOM restrictly asking for latest picture for ID card, but his ID picture is like CB kid. and second his ID card is not a thick card like usually people have. But based on my experiences with him, i stayed calm and nothing to say to him.

after around 2-3 hours, he told, me he will pay me back by thursday or friday. ok, up to this Fucking point, he already change the date from tomorrow (thurday, first agreement) TO thursday or friday. i already don't like this attitude. but keep it calm, 50$ wont kill me either.

and last friday, he told me, he needs more time and will give me "UPDATE" by monday. ok, now it getting worse, from
1. paid by tomorrow
2. paid by thursday or friday
3. give UPDATE by monday (FUCKING UPDATE, not paid)

i asked him whether he can pay me back by this Sunday or not. no reply. tried to call him, i guess he blocked me. but once I post about him here, within 1 hour, he contacted me at wechat and claimed his phone is run out of battery. now i'm getting smarter because of him.

if you call him, cannot, why ? BATTERY RUN OUT
Chit Chat at wechat, NO NEED BATTERY

that's why he can reply me, make sense right ? LOL

i slept nicely last night, huaaaam.... so nice, it's been long time cannot sleep this long. got a lot of messages from him at wechat, the time i want to reply, he blocked me already i guess

and i found other posts here, which related to him

contact number of Alvin : +65 8489 7421
wechat id : sda8484
his pic
http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/...ps52a77f02.png

he looks a little bit more fat in person

hopefully this storytell also can make this weekend awesome for you Alvin

With Love,
l10nshad
Old 23-11-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

oh damn, my story is too long, wkwkwk. sorry to post a novel story here. hope all of the bros can enjoy my mini novel.

hopefully other bros can learn this pattern. he will try to gain your trust first, then execute his plan. be aware of people like him.

sometimes we may think 50$ or 100$ is not much, but there's always a people like this, who will dig small hole but everywhere. so if you are one of people who lend money to other people here and still not get paid, please show that person details to help other bros to not get trapped too in the future.

last but not least, if you get some info of this bro. please update here or to me at least, i will take this issue more seriously, i will check his id from police station this week. i don't believe creating fake ID is legal in singapore.

Last edited by l10nshad; 23-11-2014 at 02:49 PM.
Old 23-11-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Good info for us

Indeed got $$ then Cheong if not better stay at home PCC after all this forum a lot of pics n video to surf for free
Old 23-11-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
oh damn, my story is too long, wkwkwk. sorry to post a novel story here. hope all of the bros can enjoy my mini novel.

hopefully other bros can learn this pattern. he will try to gain your trust first, then execute his plan. be aware of people like him.

sometimes we may think 50$ or 100$ is not much, but there's always a people like this, who will dig small hole but everywhere. so if you are one of people who lend money to other people here and still not get paid, please show that person details to help other bros to not get trapped too in the future.

last but not least, if you get some info of this bro. please update here or to me at least, i will take this issue more seriously, i will check his id from police station this week. i don't believe creating fake ID is legal in singapore.
He got a bad rep among regular cheongster...

He like to go nsh, ysh, gm and w.

My friends all write him off as bad debt
Old 23-11-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

yes true, seems you know him well.

anyway, i'm want to try Miracle KTV, anyone want to join me or invite me ?

time: tonight if i got friends to go
room cost: $108+mommy tips(supposed to be $50). but for sure will split this cost evenly
gals tips: (each person responsibility)
looking for 1-2 friends (it will be 2-3 people including me)

don't know if they provide bigger room for 4 pax which i assume more exp too. can pm me

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
He got a bad rep among regular cheongster...

He like to go nsh, ysh, gm and w.

My friends all write him off as bad debt
Old 23-11-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
timeracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros have updates for k2? Any contact to recommend?
Old 23-11-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes true, seems you know him well.

anyway, i'm want to try Miracle KTV, anyone want to join me or invite me ?

time: tonight if i got friends to go
room cost: $108+mommy tips(supposed to be $50). but for sure will split this cost evenly
gals tips: (each person responsibility)
looking for 1-2 friends (it will be 2-3 people including me)

don't know if they provide bigger room for 4 pax which i assume more exp too. can pm me
Heard that place only 2 small rooms
Old 23-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

he ? what do you means ?

2 small room entire ktv ?
or only got small room size 2 ?

if i'm not wrong, last time i read about it, they got 15rooms. you 've been there ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
Heard that place only 2 small rooms
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1