The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
sinner1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Dear all,

Deperado so post in here trying my luck.

Any bros here know of any webby that can watch tonight's match?

The webbie that i knew no longer exist liao :S
Staying at home tonight as normally i will go out n watch matches.

If anyone noes and is willing to share, kindly PM me.

Many thanks.

Soccer highlights:
www.footytube.com

Regards,
Sinner1234

Do not judge me by my past actions.
The challenge of life is to appreciate everything and attach yourself to nothing!
Old 07-03-2012, 04:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
RealEstateGay is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner1234 View Post
Dear all,

Deperado so post in here trying my luck.

Any bros here know of any webby that can watch tonight's match?

The webbie that i knew no longer exist liao :S
Staying at home tonight as normally i will go out n watch matches.

If anyone noes and is willing to share, kindly PM me.

Many thanks.
Just call 1688 they can help you
Old 07-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Arsenal 3 Milan 0

They almost did it, and I just miss out on my 3 consecutive days of bonking.

Maybe this team need to be told that they are 3 goals down before every game so that they can perform!
Old 07-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
sinner1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGay View Post
Just call 1688 they can help you
Dear Bro REG,

thanks hor ;p

Ayway, its OVER!!..

@#$%...

3-0 arghh... but well..... we gave ourselves too high a mountain to climb. Anyway.. well done for a "spriited" fight....

Next "title" challenge... 3rd spot here we come ... ;p go go go

Soccer highlights:
www.footytube.com

Regards,
Sinner1234

Do not judge me by my past actions.
The challenge of life is to appreciate everything and attach yourself to nothing!
Old 08-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Hi Gooners,
http://justarsenal.com/podolski-im-n...he-money/12899

It is being widely reported that arsenal have settled a deal with Koln to sign their prolific striker Lukas Podolski, and even the BBC and the Guardian have reported it so I am very inclined to think it is true.

At 10.9 million Pounds it certainly looks like Arsene Wenger could have got himself yet another bargain, and more importantly he is sending a message to Robin Van Persie that he has every intention of going for all trophies next season.

The reports are saying that Podolski has agreed a four-year contract at £100,000 a week, but the 26 year-old is adamant that he is not joining Arsenal purely for the financial rewards.

“Money is not the most important thing for me,” Podolski told Bild. “What is crucial is the development of my game.”

If the German international has been watching Arsenal’s last few fixtures he could not help but be impressed with the quality on show, and I’m sure that he wouldn’t be joining Arsenal if he didn’t believe that he could also win trophies with the Gunners.

With 16 goals in just 20 Bundesliga games this season, can you imagine if Arsene Wenger can get Podolski to improve even further next season……….

Cheers!
Old 08-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj_jj View Post
Hi Gooners,
http://justarsenal.com/podolski-im-n...he-money/12899

It is being widely reported that arsenal have settled a deal with Koln to sign their prolific striker Lukas Podolski, and even the BBC and the Guardian have reported it so I am very inclined to think it is true.
my word... persie and podolski next season...
this should be the most formidable strike force in epl.

rvp is definitely striker of the year already.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
my word... persie and podolski next season...
this should be the most formidable strike force in epl.

rvp is definitely striker of the year already.
But they need to work on their defence and midfield more IMO.. Arsenal usually don't have a problem scoring but the problem is they let in more goals than they can score sometimes.. plus currently there are only 2-3 good midfielders ? (Song, Arteta, Sagna) and they can get easily overworked and get injured and have no one to replace them
Old 08-03-2012, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...l-move?cc=4716

Podolski closes on Arsenal move
March 8, 2012

Cologne striker Lukas Podolski is set 2 move 2 Arsenal in a €13 million (£10.9m) move in the summer, according 2 ESPNsoccernet sources.

Podolski, 26, has been strongly linked with a move 2 the Gunners @ the end of the season aft expressing frustration with life @ Cologne, who r currently 14th in the Bundesliga & r only 3 points off the relegation zone.

His contract expires in the summer of 2013 & reports fr Germany suggest tat he has agreed a deal 2 move on, with his wages believed 2 be over £100,000-a-week.

A source told ESPNsoccernet: "The deal is very close. It would be premature 2 say tat it has been agreed, but discussions r ongoing & it won't be long now."

The Germany international, though, recently said his move would not be determined by the highest bidder. "Money is not the most important thing 4 me," he told Sport-Bild. "Wat is crucial is the development of my game."

Fellow German Per Mertesacker, who left Werder Bremen 4 the Gunners in the summer, revealed Podolski has already been in touch.

"He has shown alot of interest in recent weeks & has sent me a text message," Mertesacker told Sky. "As u can imagine, I've told him positive things."

Asked whether a deal was done, he said: "I haven't been told tat, & Lukas hasn't called me. I hv written 2 him, though, 2 tell him how well he can do here & wat a great club it is. I think it can happen."
Old 09-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just read up on Podolski and discover he has 43 goals in 95 appearances for Germany, and he is only 26 years old!! His club record is less impressive though.

Looks good on youtube (so does everyone else!)

Left footed, can play as winger or striker

At that price, age and the experience he has, is a worthwhile acquisition.

A bit of a gamble, but certainly a logical one.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
But they need to work on their defence and midfield more IMO.. Arsenal usually don't have a problem scoring but the problem is they let in more goals than they can score sometimes.. plus currently there are only 2-3 good midfielders ? (Song, Arteta, Sagna) and they can get easily overworked and get injured and have no one to replace them
the bad news is that wilshere will probably not play this season but rosicky is totally in form now.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy789 View Post
Left footed, can play as winger or striker
from the matches i watched him play, i'll say his best position is just behind the main striker. he needs to be in goal scoring positions so his talents wont be wasted.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
from the matches i watched him play, i'll say his best position is just behind the main striker. he needs to be in goal scoring positions so his talents wont be wasted.
That means playing just behind Van Persie in a 4-4-1-1 formation.

He will need to be a box-to-box player and do some defensive work, if not Wenger will probably still put him out in the wing.

Our current formation place Gervinho and Walcott as alternative attacking threat as our midfielders are not exactly goalscorers. But it is not exactly effective either.

If Podolski can ease the burden on Van Persie in terms of goalscoring, we can possibly switch to slightly more defensive wide man like AOC and Coquelin. That may help a lot in reducing goals conceded.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9490 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj_jj View Post

......and more importantly he is sending a message to Robin Van Persie that he has every intention of going for all trophies next season.
Cheers!
Bro, there two ways of viewing this saga...one you have mentioned but on the contrary it could well mean that Wenger knows RVP is leaving and he has reacted earlier in time to shut the media that who will be Arsenal striker next season in the absence of RVP.

I hope you are right and we will have strikforce of RVP and Podolski. Though they are both left foted player... so in a way he is ideal replacement for RVP. isn't it?
Old 10-03-2012, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18850 / Power: 20
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the bad news is that wilshere will probably not play this season but rosicky is totally in form now.
Heard that Rosicky could b renewing his contract with Arsenal soon......
Old 10-03-2012, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9490 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
Heard that Rosicky could b renewing his contract with Arsenal soon......
Every player plays well in their second last year of contract. Because they want to impress and increase their wage or find another club who is willing to pay them much higher.

Rosicky is another similar example. I wonder when will Walcott start playing well consistently. so far he has played well in patches.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1