The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-11-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
later i ask for you

i think to simplify based on what i understand through conversations with her. she basically doesnt want to be in this line but didn't have much of a choice as there was a need for money. i believe she was already looking at plane tickets back during the first week that she arrived and subsequently starting counting down every single day for like 2months.
Yo bro, thanks. But I doubt I’ll get to meet her anymore since she’s not coming back. I did wish her well regardless.
I guess with her looks, she could do advertising or something. Or sales based work.
Counting down for 2 months like damn crazy waiting for ORD.
Old 10-11-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Nowadays FR is like….

Looks: 30+ SYT! I like her looks
Boobs: A- but I’m not a boobs guy so I’m ok
Massage: No massage but I’m ok with it since I not there for it.
Service: 10/10! very green I like, got potential!
Gfe: 10/10! She pour me a cup of water!

Oh yes v v v true
The sad state that we are in.. Haha
Old 10-11-2022, 04:01 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
later i ask for you

i think to simplify based on what i understand through conversations with her. she basically doesnt want to be in this line but didn't have much of a choice as there was a need for money. i believe she was already looking at plane tickets back during the first week that she arrived and subsequently starting counting down every single day for like 2months.
She is here years back. She only came in this 2nd stint to accompany her sister and like what other bro pointed out, she owes money due to failed business. Don't think she will be back in this line in sg though

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 10-11-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Yo bro, thanks. But I doubt I’ll get to meet her anymore since she’s not coming back. I did wish her well regardless.
I guess with her looks, she could do advertising or something. Or sales based work.
Counting down for 2 months like damn crazy waiting for ORD.
Shall wish her well den

My number only appear in another database.
Old 10-11-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
LouisV deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLouisV deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone knows whether LinLin is still sick or already recovered?
Old 10-11-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thirak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
I saw her looks when she went downstairs to get something. I'm only interested to see and feel her big jugs but must make sure its worth every penny with gd sensual and hj. I will still stick to Angel baby if i need a gd rub for sure.
Agreed with u, Angel baby is pretty and sexy,just wondering anyone try her FJ? I only managed to get finger her and short bj
Old 10-11-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisV View Post
Think she's back in biz already
Old 10-11-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisV View Post
Just msg her to find out lo, she will reply
Old 10-11-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 9
Excablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I am wary about the comment "don't look like pic but won't reject"... it is just like trying to be a nice guy
Seems like some bros need ultra detailed FR to be able to make their decision to book an FL. If you're wary just pm, happy to clarify if you need more details. Or you can actually do a search on the same ML to see what other bros have commented about her. Cheers.
Old 10-11-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
asn38u19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried Fei Fei before
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/feifei-massage/
Old 10-11-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
Xanderxx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXanderxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow, just realized Topaz is back
Old 10-11-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
Justintime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/bella-massage/

Any recent fr updates for Bella?
Old 10-11-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Confirmed with LL on wc that she is back to work.
Old 10-11-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
Sorry to hear that. My experience with her wasn’t too bad. Stripped naked during Hj. Did foreplay and even showered together after the deed.
No top up asked but I did tip her. That was almost a year ago. Perhaps, she was new to Singapore then. Now feeling “Lao Jiao” and take some of us for a ride. Thanks for sharing.
She is bragging about her pink IC, this one not new. lol
Old 10-11-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

looks like she did gain some meat in recent WC dance.
Actually she is just insecure about her weight la. I think she looks ok! Not going to be flat 6 pack kind of tummy but not fat or big bone at all. Always enjoy my session with her.
And good news that Angel is not going back in Nov anymore. Going to have more time with her woots!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1