The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-10-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
Love at first sight. Wow.

She is in this "commerical" business long enough to know how to make you fall for her, at first sight
Looks like another Bro kena KC deep deep already.
Who can blame him who can resist a dongbei mei.
Just dont be another Roberto or WK hor.
You will be just be one of her list...haha
Old 21-10-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
Love at first sight. Wow.

She is in this "commerical" business long enough to know how to make you fall for her, at first sight
As long that he could leave a session with big wide smile, I think his money is well spent , it is much better than other unlucky ones after spending money and feeling short changed and unfulfilled.
Old 21-10-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
So angel baby neh neh is real or fake 😂
Her boobs are enhanced, however not that hard as yezi(ex TT listed FL) if you know who she is.

Thank You
Old 21-10-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
As long that he could leave a session with big wide smile, I think his money is well spent , it is much better than other unlucky ones after spending money and feeling short changed and unfulfilled.
Agree with this. I’m thankful that people are writing their FR and contributing.
Old 21-10-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
Xanderxx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXanderxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderxx View Post
http://sglonelyguy-16.com/angelbaby-massage/

2nd visit to my new friend.

Visited her back to back yesterday and today, bcos she reminded me of my Canton ex. Massage wise, from head to toe no horse run and I love her elbow massages as the strength is strong to release all the tension I have in my back. What more surprise me was her great bone cracking techniques on my neck, arms and legs. It is really a must try for massage lovers esp Thai massage.

Looks: 9/10. 100% same person as the photos, look like my ex GZ gf
Body: 8/10. she has a very nice slim and fair body, Boobs are handful big B
GFE: 10/10. After opening up to her, she is so friendly and chatty. I find her so cute with her Cantonese mandarin. Lol
Massage:10/10. Her powerful hands and unique style of massage made me going back for her and thinking of going back to her only
HJ:8/10. Not her forte, less of skill but looking at her face and rocking body can make me shot .
RTM: Returned on next day after first session.
Jeez.. Don't know why so much nonsense on my previous post 😅
I like her face, I enjoyed the great massage and I can afford to pay for her good efforts. She never short-changed me like others did. Why still so much sour grapes huh 😛
I am not Robert nor super rich, she did serve me to my expectations, rare solid massage and genuine service. More importantly I can click with the lady then I am willing to meet her more frequently and support her business. Just my two cents worth.
Old 21-10-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Purgatory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So this Oishi is about 30yo? She looks a bit tan but quite pretty. Might put her on my to do list. Mature ladies can be quite fun to be with.
Sir Kopi. She's okie. Trust me.
Old 21-10-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/yiyi-massage/

Saw a bro's review and decided to try her. Dig her looks. Got parking just beside so no worries for car drivers. Access to her floor is also easy, no requirement for her to come fetch you. Place is nice and clean with a good bed and a huge floor to ceiling mirror. She kept encouraging me to look at the mirror but I was just too shy

Looks wise, grows on you. I was expecting her to be tall from the first pic, but 158cm as stated is right. Well proportioned body, smooth fair skin and a butt to die for. Not huge knockers like LL and JJ but more than a handful for sure. I enjoyed both her assets thoroughly. She is definitely hardworking, and the massage part lasted minimally 30mins. Great conversationalist and the occasional teasing to my sensitive zones between massages (2nd visit). She is playful once you know her well enough. While teasing me, she kept saying I smelled good, and reached for a bottle of body lotion beside the table and started lathering herself from neck to boobs. What a tease! She said she wants to smell good too. I was instantly turned on.

YMMV please. Feel I need to put on disclaimer nowadays. Many a times, chemistry is there only if both has chemistry. I can always tell when a girl is turned on herself, and that turns me on, else even a pretty girl lies naked before me and I wouldn't be able to get it up. Old man lol.

I enjoyed this ML and has put her on my rotation list .
Old 21-10-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 642 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

How to rotate when she's gonna rtc soon, better eat all you can now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Saw a bro's review and decided to try her. Dig her looks. Got parking just beside so no worries for car drivers. Access to her floor is also easy, no requirement for her to come fetch you. Place is nice and clean with a good bed and a huge floor to ceiling mirror. She kept encouraging me to look at the mirror but I was just too shy

Looks wise, grows on you. I was expecting her to be tall from the first pic, but 158cm as stated is right. Well proportioned body, smooth fair skin and a butt to die for. Not huge knockers like LL and JJ but more than a handful for sure. I enjoyed both her assets thoroughly. She is definitely hardworking, and the massage part lasted minimally 30mins. Great conversationalist and the occasional teasing to my sensitive zones between massages (2nd visit). She is playful once you know her well enough. While teasing me, she kept saying I smelled good, and reached for a bottle of body lotion beside the table and started lathering herself from neck to boobs. What a tease! She said she wants to smell good too. I was instantly turned on.

YMMV please. Feel I need to put on disclaimer nowadays. Many a times, chemistry is there only if both has chemistry. I can always tell when a girl is turned on herself, and that turns me on, else even a pretty girl lies naked before me and I wouldn't be able to get it up. Old man lol.

Old 21-10-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
That's the only reason why I have yet to visit this Yi Yi. She ticks all the boxes for me, but seeing that I'm always looking for my next regular, I rather skip her than to realise she is a perfect candidate. Lol
Old 21-10-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 642 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's the only reason why I have yet to visit this Yi Yi. She ticks all the boxes for me, but seeing that I'm always looking for my next regular, I rather skip her than to realise she is a perfect candidate. Lol
haha vanilla, don't think you will like
Old 21-10-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha went 3 times since she first arrived . Looks like she got busier recently but have to admit that it's vanilla service. Friendly girl though.

She did mention she will come back early next year so perhaps wait for her to level up and visit her when she is back? Maybe u get to enjoy more
Old 21-10-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:

She always never reply my message. Sad
Old 21-10-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
I plan to rotate her as much as I can till she leaves and return lol.

So when she returns, absence makes the heart fonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
She always never reply my message. Sad
She is playing it really safe as she really wants to return back.
Old 21-10-2022, 04:56 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42310 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Just visited Lin Lin again. Already planned to tkss with her for a while and slowly strip her for some romance. However, while I was bathing she stripped naked and joined in, alamak spoilt my plan.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-10-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1020 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
.. and reached for a bottle of body lotion beside the table and started lathering herself...
Seems like this is one of her "skills" lol

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1