The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-10-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
lowering prices is anathema to them
A cultured brother
Old 10-10-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think u need to go court if the ML charged bro but yes your personal particulars taken down when at scene cos they take ur ic.
For signing documents cannot recall that though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
So, do you need to attend court if the ML got charged?
You need to sign documents...does that mean your personal particulars are taken?
Old 10-10-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
I don't think u need to go court if the ML charged bro but yes your personal particulars taken down when at scene cos they take ur ic.
For signing documents cannot recall that though.
My guess is they do not require you to go to court as they have enough evidence already. Taking down IC etc. Is just formality. No documents at the scene.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 10-10-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You need to sign documents...does that mean your personal particulars are taken?
On the day they will interview you and finally let you sign a statement which confirms the details on the girl and what services she provides and the price you paid. That's all. There has never been any further involvement after that. Never needed to attend court. This statement is for them to use when they prosecute the girl.
Old 10-10-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If im not wrong, as long as you dont sengsiao say the girl your girlfriend or what nonsense to try and protect the girl. just be honest with av and dont yaya papaya. they just take statement and let you go already.

heard story before some guy say he sponsor the girl all, the girl is his mistress or some nonsense. he kena detain for further questioning
Old 10-10-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
If im not wrong, as long as you dont sengsiao say the girl your girlfriend or what nonsense to try and protect the girl. just be honest with av and dont yaya papaya. they just take statement and let you go already.

heard story before some guy say he sponsor the girl all, the girl is his mistress or some nonsense. he kena detain for further questioning
There's this rumour that civil servants will get into trouble for whoring, which does not square with the formality argument. Know of any civil servant kenna fired after the routine interview?
Old 10-10-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5222 - 欢欢 Huan Huan (5222号)

Any Bro has tried before ?

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 10-10-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With new stock and opening of travel, i think there is likely a smaller pool of regular goers. I do have to say that as a "last minute" booker (within the hour/1hr prior type), i have been having an easier time getting slots at timings that i want as compared to the start of the year.

I personally think its hard for them to reduce their price as some seasoned bros can confirm as well that they are paying very high daily fees to their respective counterparties.
Yah, things look to be turning around the corner for us.
At least those that want to raise price expecting a rip off will have to think twice given the current situation.

Yes, the gals won't reduce prices. They rather pack up and go back China...then next time come back again with a new name.

Just have to hope more new stocks keep coming in to keep prices affordable.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 10-10-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckmatthias View Post
I still can't figure out if Emily is legit.. does anybody know? Sorry to cast doubt and pls ignore if stupid questions, but the FRs are like completely opposite!!
Few months back i booked her without research, texted many and she was the 1st to reply, so confirm the appointment then came here to research on her, found out some bros mention she got sinus problem, but i just went ahead. She did have a bit of sensitive nose during the session but it wasnt a deal breaker.

She does looks like the listing pics, maybe discount a bit, which ML doesnt post pics with meitu haha, massage is above average i would say, does put in effort and ask where your aching, one of the better ones for me. Sensual is ok, usual vanilla stuff that, nothing fancy. Im 40+ uncle, so yes she does looks young to me
Old 10-10-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks Bro,

Also thanks replies from Bro Kopiosteve and Whoizzit2.
Old 10-10-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Not that I’m complaining, I do feel a little weird that if both caught after the act, the guy get to go off after that.
Subtly reminds of ancient days where women caught in adultery ends up in pig cages along the river.

But still, to offer to protect the girl, not sure if that is bravery or a thin line crossing to silliness
Old 10-10-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Sharing a FR for my recent visit to Nan Xing (https://sglonelyguy-16.com/nan-xing-massage/):

Looks: 8/10 (she gives off the poly/uni gf feel. Has a Taiwanese accent which I dig but she said she’s not from Taiwan. Also, my rating is not based on how close she looks to her website photos because website photos all got butterfly watermark so hard to make a comparison)

Body: 8/10 (tight body, not too skinny or fat, great body proportion, natural B/C boobs which are very well shaped with 0 sag)

Massage: 4/10 (while she does put in effort, she press press and rub rub a bit only. Sometimes when she’s talking, her hands also forget to move)

Sensual: 5/10 (SN, very vanilla and SOP HJ, no zhut no kissing)

GFE: 3/10 (let me explain, she is a great conversationalist and 0 commercial feel. But she felt more like a friend than a GF. I would in fact give her a 10/10 for FE - friend experience lol. Give her 3 points for shy GF type of GFE)

RTM: Unlikely.

She is hardworking, friendly and good for those who likes a pretty face and a tight body, likes the ML to engage and make conversation, and likes vanilla service. But unfortunately, not for now as there are other MLs I would like to try.
Old 10-10-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!

We should be able to see XWZ soon.
Old 10-10-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
We should be able to see XWZ soon.
Yeps... come straight into this competitive scene... did you try both the sisters? Which you prefer?

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 10-10-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Sharing a FR for my recent visit to Nan Xing (https://sglonelyguy-16.com/nan-xing-massage/):

Looks: 8/10 (she gives off the poly/uni gf feel. Has a Taiwanese accent which I dig but she said she’s not from Taiwan. Also, my rating is not based on how close she looks to her website photos because website photos all got butterfly watermark so hard to make a comparison)...
Thanks... she is one on my list I wanted to try besides yi yi and sherry... I may still visit her for her looks.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1