The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-10-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
She not ready at the moment, think she hurt herself recently.
Ah yes, hurt herself unfortunately. Lets all be careful in bathroom.
Old 05-10-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 8
mailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Recommend those bro looking for a good massage and jg by this friendly chio ML but no Hj, FJ and Bj, she only do massage and jg. https://sgbeautycastle-19.com/mindy-...assage-juagen/
Old 05-10-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
hellyeah is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Lol this old chicken is back. Boys your money is better spent elsewhere. Old, ugly unhygienic, thinks she's still in her 20s. Bitter af, must have been ditched by some guy and turned her into an ugly human being.
yeah, think she was at river valley for a bit. jokingly, i told her for $xx cannot even touch them boobies, can i at least get some more value. then she started talking about going out with her bf to eat, every meal also $500-600 type. say now just working to pass time and waiting to extend pass...why sg men so penny pinching and so on.

i then reached into my wallet, signalled for her to get down and shot into her mouth again.

gotta admit the bbbj is good though

Last edited by hellyeah; 05-10-2022 at 03:35 PM.
Old 05-10-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Managed to squeeze out some time to go find XXB again.
Always an enjoyable session chatting with her, enjoying her decent massage and getting some fun times like how you spend cuddling in cold weather and exploring, lightly petting your poly girlfriend feel.
Then hear her moan loud from your touch… weee I think I can shoot just from her moaning!

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xiao-xiao-bing-massage/
Old 05-10-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

this cannon fairy belongs at sentosa fort siloso

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellyeah View Post
yeah, think she was at river valley for a bit. jokingly, i told her for $xx cannot even touch them boobies, can i at least get some more value. then she started talking about going out with her bf to eat, every meal also $500-600 type. say now just working to pass time and waiting to extend pass...why sg men so penny pinching and so on.

i then reached into my wallet, signalled and shot into her mouth again.

Old 05-10-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i then reached into my wallet, signalled for her to get down and shot into her mouth again.

u never ask her why we sg guys so cheapo and yet her mouth so 犯賤 come sg to suck our cock ley?
Old 05-10-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Really cannot stand ML who like to complain or boast about her massage skill, really a turn off...I met some ML will keep saying those syt know nuts about massage while her massage skill is top notch. Really so good dun offer release see got customer anot, lol..
Old 05-10-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

lol sounds like she needs a dick in the mouth to shut her up.
Old 05-10-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
NicholasDeane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-anna/

Newbie here, been reading a lot here to decide on which ML to visit. Finally decided on Anna after reading the long essay by Bro Oshkosh. Thank you very much Bro! Here is my FR to contribute back.

Location: 5-10min walk from MRT, GL area. Just walk straight.

Looks: 8/10. Honestly I think the photos and videos don't do her justice. Last 2 photos looks more accurate. Really nice defined looks, she definitely knows how to doll up herself. Can't help but stare at her.

Figure: 8/10. Petite nice figure, really soft boobs. Maybe B cups? I'm new so I can't judge accurately. Nice soft skin, can't help run my hands over her body to appreciate it.

Massage: 7/10. She puts in a lot of efforts, even used massage oil. But I prefer stronger massages. On and off busy with her phone for a short while but at first but gave her full attention on massage afterwards. No complains here, her efforts A+

BBBJ: 10/10. If you read the FR from Bro Oshkosh, then DDDD. If you know you know.

GFE: 9/10. Really good efforts like I mentioned. Left a happy man.

Damage: 220, 1.5hrs.

RTM: Yes!
Old 05-10-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Huh? She's so arrogant and complains that we Singapore men are cheapos..... yet the first place she runs back to is here to suck our cheapo sg cocks?? Hahaha... What a joke she is.

And she boasts about living the high life but passes her time by drinking our cum? What kind of rubbish stories she can fabricate and expect people to believe.
Old 05-10-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
INeedMassagePls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xiao-xiao-bing-massage/

Location: never went to this place before tbh. Abit of walking for non driver.
Looks: close to photo, just abit discount due to very light makeup only. I believe she can be super attractive with makeup. A 7.5/10 to me.
Body: petite and ample boobs.
Sensual: pretty good. Not really SOP. Wish I had more time to explore. Feels she can open up more with more visits. Light kisses and cuddles. Quite abit of moaning and naughty phrases from her.
Misc: feels very easy to talk to. Don’t feel commercial as well. Quite genuine feeling. YMMV.
RTM: yes for me.

Last edited by INeedMassagePls; 06-10-2022 at 01:05 AM. Reason: wrong review
Old 05-10-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

after reading all the +ve FR for Lin Lin, got a last minute slot from her ytd

Location - condo, foot soldiers and those who drive can easily find the place

Looks - 8/10

Body - Nice big tits, can zhut. abit of tummy fats but still slim

Massage - kinda piano but thats fine.

Sensual - will strip until undies to do sensual. she knows how to please a man and let me roam. pretty good experience

Summary:
use phone a while after my shot while massaging me (deed is done so im ok with it), hot bod, high GFE feel imo. likely RTM

she's been here for 1mth+ so still quite new (according to her). chatty girl who can quickly turn the mood and dirty talk.
Old 05-10-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

Is she as slim as the photos? At MW hotel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasDeane View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-anna/

Newbie here, been reading a lot here to decide on which ML to visit. Finally decided on Anna after reading the long essay by Bro Oshkosh. Thank you very much Bro! Here is my FR to contribute back.

Location: 5-10min walk from MRT, GL area. Just walk straight.

Looks: 8/10. Honestly I think the photos and videos don't do her justice. Last 2 photos looks more accurate. Really nice defined looks, she definitely knows how to doll up herself. Can't help but stare at her.

Figure: 8/10. Petite nice figure, really soft boobs. Maybe B cups? I'm new so I can't judge accurately. Nice soft skin, can't help run my hands over her body to appreciate it.

Massage: 7/10. She puts in a lot of efforts, even used massage oil. But I prefer stronger massages. On and off busy with her phone for a short while but at first but gave her full attention on massage afterwards. No complains here, her efforts A+

BBBJ: 10/10. If you read the FR from Bro Oshkosh, then DDDD. If you know you know.

GFE: 9/10. Really good efforts like I mentioned. Left a happy man.

Damage: 220, 1.5hrs.

RTM: Yes!
Old 05-10-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Visited lin lin and kk recently.

Most have been said. But I would prefer lin lin. The session is just more fun and I find her really quite cute. Kk has very sharp features, for those that like traditional Chinese beauty, they would like her. But sensual wise honesty LL is better even though she provides less. KK will be very attractive to many but honestly maybe not that much for me, it's not bad, but if I want bbbj and she cost 150. There may be better choices.

LL address is better too for foot soldiers although to be fair kk's isn't too bad too. I can see why both are quite popular, but LL suits me more.

But I am thinking I should go for tangtang next. Still haven't seen a FR for her though.
Old 05-10-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguy1980 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/qing-chuan-massage/

Visited Qing Chuan today (new location in the east) and brought back sweet memories of good old days when she was in the central area.

Location: in the East (discreet) and convenient for both foot soldiers and drivers. Like the fact that she stays alone in the apartment like the past in central, but the room is bigger now.

Her massage is really good and was shared by her in the past that she went for massage lessons prior to coming to Sg. For me, getting a non-piano experienced massage by a tall and young girl is something that really turns me on. Love her sensual and enjoyable and gets really turned on when she lied next to me and looking into my eyes while giving the hj. She’s like a smarty pants to me and it’s really easy chatting with her about so many random things from politics to investment.

She’s definitely not a time watcher and the total in and out is ~55 mins for a 60mins slot. Ymmv and I really look forward to the next session with Qing Chuan. Happy chionging.
thanks for the mr!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1