The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-09-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 10
Sprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I tried this ML out based on the FR below a few days ago.

I agree that the room was located in a very discreet hard to find location.

However, I guess my assessment of her is quite different...

Looks: Discount at least 20% from the website picture impression, she looked way slimmer.

Body: Not slim at all...more towards the chubby side

Massage: ZERO, she did not even bother to try to massage and asked what service I wanted.

HJ: After 15 min she started complaining that her hand was tired and asked me to complete myself! I ignored her and she kept complaining throughout the session. Not sensual at all with the non-stop complaining.

RTM: Definitely NOT

On the Website the extra was stated as 2 Blues for massage+HJ, but she demanded 2 Blues and 2 Reds instead. I asked her about the increase in charge and she said the HJ took too much effort, so is adding the surcharge of 2 extra Red

I am just stating my honest feedback about my experience. Maybe your experience will be better than mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto99 View Post
Visted Yo Yo recently and below is the experience:

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/yo-yo-massage/

Room: Very discreet. A place behind a place

Looks: Feature look sharp. online photos are quite accurate

Demeanour: Mostly quiet, but will respond making small talk

Body: Acceptable, and real pair of boobs. Its soft and one hand can't grab

Massage: Ok

Sensual: Not bad, tried capped BJ and is hardworking

RTM: Maybe

Last edited by Sprout69; 23-09-2022 at 09:43 PM.
Old 23-09-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprout69 View Post
I tried this ML out based on the FR below a few days ago.

I agree that the room was located in a very discreet hard to find location.

However, I guess my assessment of her is quite different...

Looks: Discount at least 20% from the website picture impression, she looked way slimmer.

Body: Not slim at all...more towards the chubby side

Massage: ZERO, she did not even bother to try to massage and asked what service I wanted.

HJ: After 15 min she started complaining that her hand was tired and asked me to complete myself! I ignored her and she kept complaining throughout the session. Not sensual at all with the non-stop complaining.

RTM: Definitely NOT

On the Website the extra was stated as 2 Blues for massage+HJ, but she demanded 2 Blues and 2 Reds instead. I asked her about the increase in charge and she said the HJ took too much effort, so is adding the surcharge of 2 extra Red

I am just stating my honest feedback about my experience. Maybe your experience will be better than mine.
thanks for flagging out! upzzz u!
Old 23-09-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 10
Sprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
thanks for flagging out! upzzz u!
Kum Sia Bro I just want to protect our hard earned dollar so that we can all find worthwhile places to go and not end session feeling wasted.
Old 23-09-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Some even from villages all the way in Myanmar!!! Lol
Got nice one to intro?
Old 23-09-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
She cancel my booking this week because no records

Quite frustrated about this
Can't be you no records leh bro.

I met her today actually. She mentioned some thing happened so she abit wary now and cancelled some bookings.
Old 24-09-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post

I met her today actually. She mentioned some thing happened so she abit wary now and cancelled some bookings.
She told me that too. I guess just different database

I booked an an in the end.
Old 24-09-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

She kena left right centre by so many in the last few days. LOL
Even if someone tried, he won't be writing any MR I believe.
Else later kena called WK, OKT.

What I can say is I enjoyed my sessions like I did with my other regular MLs.
She is not new and she has always been a no nonsense honest ML for me.
YMMV.
Not here to create any issue. To each his own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Surprised no tang tang Mr until now.

Anyway I booked linlin but got last min cancelled. I guess when she move house it got messy.

So last min got a session with xiao Xiao
Old 24-09-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
She cancel my booking this week because no records

Quite frustrated about this
Sorry to hear that. Do you have records with others previously?
Old 24-09-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post

Ya she told me the same. But din share details.
Old 24-09-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
Ya she told me the same. But din share details.
I sorta know what happen but I think may not be as much cause for concern as she thinks. Either way it's a 做贼心虚 kind of thing due to the nature of their work hence the paranoia. But again also towards end of year period wind tend to be stronger so i think most of the MLs are more wary than usual.
Old 24-09-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You've renewed my interest in this one bro! Yue Yue looks youthful, busty and playful. FN some more! Nice. Question, is she plus size? Lol
Definitely not elephant lar, but not the skinny kind. Average build with meat in the right places. RTM a few times already.
Old 24-09-2022, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrymanOz View Post
HI there,

Any chance of providing a photo for Anyi ? Didnt get a chance to see how she looks like.

Thanks alot if you do have it !
Pretty...ordinary.
Old 24-09-2022, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Surprised no tang tang Mr until now.

Anyway I booked linlin but got last min cancelled. I guess when she move house it got messy.
LL is settled now so you should have no probs.
Old 24-09-2022, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 3
Cowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Any field reports on this you you:
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/youyou-massage/
Old 24-09-2022, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Definitely not elephant lar, but not the skinny kind. Average build with meat in the right places. RTM a few times already.
Alritey then.... here I cum!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1