The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-03-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
freedompeace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreedompeace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mini - Terminal21

Super petite lady and will try her best to make you cum several times

Looks - She wasn't putting much make up or dolled up, but very acceptable and resembles her photos

Body - Petite, sexy tattoos and nice ass to smack

Boob - They were a handful and natural, nothing to shout about

French - Full frenching from start naked to end. Damn good kisser and very passionate one

BBBJ - Don't expect PSE, but she did give a damn good licking all over, even on the balls

Painting - Good with no odor and wet naturally

FJ - She was tight as hell and I always go gentle with her at first since my size is also big and she is small. She put on so many efforts to ry many positions, due to her size I can carry and fuck her on the wall. She give some nice soft moans

GFE - To the roof, throughout the whole experience, she was cute as hell and had a constant smile on her face

RTF - Probably yes but really want to try others too
Old 04-03-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

deep pocket sia bro, three bookings in a line and last one just for massage, next time can try their tarma and fourhand massage package if they have.
i would rate sylvia look bit higher score than her body, haha, just personal preference, like her sharp feature, and her GFE level is indeed ceiling high as she can speak both English and French, haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloygate View Post
3rd Mar 2024
Stable: FoxyThai
OKT: Bro Gatsby

After 2 attempts at booking from 2 stables, I was unlucky and had no chemistry. I didn’t enjoy my sessions.

After looking through Telegram and decided to go with FoxyThai. This time round I asked Bro Gatsby to recommend. After asking about my likes, he recommended Sylvia. I went ahead with the choice and didn’t expect anything. I was surprised by the service level and attitude. We shower together and it is standard. She provides a big towel. Now I can dry myself properly…hehehe. Once inside the room, before we start. she’s put on a see-through black lingerie and she will expose her boobs and sit on top. She started with a kiss and slowly became intense. After that, she proceeds with a cat bath. BBBJ is very good, and she didn’t forget the balls and maintained eye contact throughout BBBJ. She will DT all the way until you can feel her throat (heaven). She really can CB until both of us released. We rested and started talking. She has been working in Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. So, Singapore is her first trip. And I found out she does massage as well. Since I wanted to have sex more and didn’t try her massage skills. We continue with sex and it is as good as the first.

I left the apartment to go for dinner. While I was having dinner, I kept thinking about Syliva's massage skills because I was really in need of a good message. I message Bro Gatsby again. But unfortunately, she has another booking after me. Bro Gatsby told me is worth the wait. Since I don’t know what to do for another 60 minutes. I asked Bro Gatsby to recommend another girl. It is Sylvia's roommate name, Sonya. I confirm my booking and proceed to the location.

I feel very lucky because Sonya's service and attitude are as good as Sylvia's. I was with Sonya for 60 minutes. Once I was done with Sonya and Sylvia customer went back. I went to Sylvia's room naked and she was surprised I came back. I told her I wanted to try her massage. I did try and it is not disappointing. It is good actually.

Unfortunately, both ladies leaving Singapore on the 6th Mar 2024.

OKT: Great service and friendly… 11/10
Look for Sylvia: 7/10
Boobs: Natural maybe B… 8/10
Body: Doggy a must… 9/10
French: 8/10
DT: 9/10
Service and attitude: 10/10

Look for Sonya: 8/10
Books: Natural maybe B… 8/10
Body: Doggy a must… 9/10
French: 8/10
DT: 9/10
Service and attitude… 10/10

Happy hunting… 😊
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 04-03-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
FR: XIANCA @ X Factor

Wasn't expecting to be able to book Xianca yesterday evening as I wanted a quick release after work at the super last minute. Was surprised that I was still able to get a slot.

TLDR: Book only if you want a XMM experience. Skip if you're looking for PSE as Xianca is rather green. If you're looking for the 'Bonking my Poly GF' experience though, I don't think there is a better choice elsewhere in the current D1 batch

Looks & Body
-Looks early 20s IRL. Can pass off as 20. Studio pics don't do her justice & she looks prettier IRL. Only difference is she's tanner by 2 shades. She has delicate facial features, a sharp nose & angular jawline which I like. Braces add to the poly GF vibe.

-She's a petite lady at 1.5M and overall BAK-ness is about a 2. Not a gym toned bod but she is slim overall.
Butt is surprisingly meaty with a quite a handful that you're able to grab. Downsides are she is an A cup with small button nipples.

Session
-Shower is SOP without any specials.

-As she is new in the trade and pretty green, you will HAVE to take the lead. I didn't mind since I was expecting a XMM experience so i initiated foreplay.

-DFK was pretty good and her tongue stud definitely added to the fun of tongue fighting though her DFK style is more of the slow & sensual non-aggressive type. Literally feels like you're kissing a XMM without much bonking experience lol.

-Her BJ has much areas to improve but with my directions, she managed to give me a decent BJ. As mentioned, you will NEED to instruct her how you like your BJ as she's rather green.

-Painting and fingering is allowed and she gets wet very easily. Just 3 mins of foreplay and she was very wet. She responds well to fingering and came within 5 minutes. Her pussy is cleanly shaved and has that nice line slit with a small labia which makes it very attractive to paint.

-Start of FJ was quite amusing. She lamented that i was too big for her and gave me 2 mins to cum and I just chuckled to myself internally. Once I started pounding her in missionary that's when things changed and her stereo effects came into full force. This girl is really loud and moans ALOT during sex. Midway I asked her if her pussy was hurting and she said yes although her body reactions to the FJ were telling me otherwise lol.

-She's able to take a long & hard pounding even though she gave me a 2 minute time FJ limit (LOL). Stamina is a little lacking for CG positions but you can fuck in any way you like and she has no issues.

GFE
-Comms will require some GT but overall she can understand basic English quite well. GFE is fantastic as she is very playful and will flirt with you alot though YMMV here. She is very easy to talk to & reciprocates in conversation & in fact does most of the talking. She has this bubbly innocence to her character which adds even more to the overall XMM vibe.
RTF: XIANCA @ X Factor

Was pleasantly surprised that Xianca returned to SG so soon after her last stint in December last year so I booked my RTF session to re-live the "Bonking my Poly GF" experience.

In terms of whats improved, her BBBJ skills have gotten better with more variations in speed & suction.

All other aspects still remain the same especially her bubbly personality which is whats most unique about her. Sharing my previous FR here for reference for those who might be keen on XMM type bonks

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 04-03-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
alloygate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
deep pocket sia bro, three bookings in a line and last one just for massage, next time can try their tarma and fourhand massage package if they have.
i would rate sylvia look bit higher score than her body, haha, just personal preference, like her sharp feature, and her GFE level is indeed ceiling high as she can speak both English and French, haha
No deep pocket lah bro...feeling lucky to get such good service...some more tomorrow last day...
Old 04-03-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
crankyfrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a session with Jeju from Lust365. She's my type and she is the pretty. She's slim and slender, great smooth skin. Minimal makeup. So pretty that I cannot stop looking at her.

Looks: 9/10 pretty
Boobs: 10/10 big natural D jugs.
Bbbj: 9.5/10 silky warm and nice tongue skills.
French: 8.5/10 speaks well
Fj: 9/10 many positions, will moan when cannot tahan. Accommodate to my request
Cim: 10/10 heavenly good, first shot done here.
Rtf: yes. She's a really nice girl. Treat her right and she will make service you good good.
Old 04-03-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
rubbishmonster is Cool - loads of Potential

FR on Nanny (Seduction)

Looks: 8.5/10 matured sexy looking
Body: 8.5/10 Slim smooth body
Boobs: 8/10 Natural B
Frenching: 8.5/10 light french
BBBJ: 9/10, great bbbj, strong suction
FJ: 9.5/10 very vocal due to good chemistry. There was rarely a moment where I wasn't in her. I always ask if she can handle long session since she might be in pain, but she was soaking wet and loving the really deep penetration.
RTF: For sure, before she leaves.
Old 04-03-2024, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
BeerKeg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeerKeg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Olive, Club Friday
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=976182

Pretty face in real life. No need discount, one of the prettiest FL I bonked.

Highlights of her are very service-oriented and out to please. Good body figure, tall with natural tits. Allow to fondle and zhut. Frenching no hold back, gave u the fwb feeling.

Can go handsfree blowjob, auto go and lick ball and blow for long. Auto change to 69, solid AF. No teeth feeling and suck my balls when I suck her clit. Surrender myself in 69 for 1st shot with her helping to jerk me off while her clit is in my mouth. Experience is 10/10

2nd round start catbath and blowjob till I fully hardened. Slide in, control my pace from slow to fast and harder pounding. Her moans is damn erotic, pussy is wet. Shoot in doggy.

Wash me up clean afterwards, left her a good tip before I go.

Old 04-03-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Msteroooyster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t...highlight=nami

FR for Nami (Lust365)

Just a short and simple description for this amazing lady

Looks: 9/10 quite close to photo, pretty enough.

Body: 9.5/10 sexy curvy body, sex bombs for me.

Boobs: 9.5/10 natural C, good shape

BJ: 8.5/10 very good suction can works well with her hand too.

FJ: 9/10 pretty responsive, change of positions, and tight.

GFE: 9/10 lots of teasing and cuddling

RTF: probably yes. One of the better ones I had.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 5
flowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to behold

FR for Mint from Seduction.

Looks exactly like her pic and better in real life.
Shower and catbath every inch including your ass. Hygiene is good.

BBBJ started in the shower with balls licking. FJ was great. She was petite and light.
Gave the full 90 mins service with light massage. Very service oriented lady.

Mint is totally worth coming for.

Thanks OKT for the arrangement.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Subwayfootlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Sonya from FoxyThai - 02 March

OKT 10/10: Bro Romeo was responsive and fixed up my appointment with Sonya in 5-10mins for quick fuck, very fast 👍.

Looks 9/10: Sonya has a pretty face, hands down acceptable to me.

Body 7/10: Natural A boobs not for boob lovers. A bit chubby too but the thing that made up what she lacked was: really fair and very smooth skin.

Shower service 8/10: Washed me from front to back thoroughly, playing with my nipples and reached for my dick from behind, occassionally squeezing my hanging balls too, very erotic 😈.

BBBJ 9/10: Sonya started licking me from my ear, down to nipples, then cock and balls, tried her best to DT but only managed to get halfway. She even raised my legs to suck my perineum, then back to my balls. Took her time, whole process took around 10mins, very erotic.

DFK 9/10: No rush at all, really attached my mouth with her tongue, sucked my tongue out, then lips

FJ 9/10: Started from cowgirl, then me on top missionary. Throughout these 2 positions, she DFK with me non-stop, very GFE. Turned her around and banged her hard in doggy until I came.

2nd shot: After resting 15mins from my first shot, she started DFK again. Did the same thing as before, non-stop licking and BBBJ me until bro was hard again. She worked hard and not rushed, BBBJ until I came 2nd shot.

GFE 10/10: Never rushed, always hugging me..

RTF: Yes will RTF again before she leaves on 06 March.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Elilee92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Neemmdmkkgkke

Last edited by Elilee92; 30-03-2024 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Nidddd
Old 04-03-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
joejoe00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoejoe00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jaslin from Terminal21
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=976190

Several times already visit this stable and the FRs are pretty much accurate, girls are as described...

OKT friendly and reply instant speed

Looks and body are great, tall, fair skin and pretty. Boobs are ok with size not too big, manmade, not saggy obviously

Highlight is she is very service orientated. Shower and soap for good 5-10mins make sure you're clean before action starts. Foreplay damn solid lick and kiss from top to bottom. Bros want enjoy good bbbj can find her and she seems enjoying too. Take her time wo build momentum before actually taking your cock in her mouth. FJ is pretty solid in missioanry and doggy, didn't get to try her cowgirl though cz too busy bonk her. Will be in my list for next visit.

Will recommend bros if you're looking good service and attitude girl. No idea how long she stays, but better book now if can.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

has anyone tried anal on Hana https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=975607
or Didi https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=976160

Very few girls now offering AJ service...
Old 04-03-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Xinnie fr LF,

Nothing much to say abt this gal, since the previous FRs r all accurate...

She is my kind of gal... sty, slim busty n with perky butt...

Old 04-03-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Nutcrackerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Qiqi from Lust365.

Looks: 9/10 (cute, pretty looks)
Body: 8.5/10 (petite small size, i like it)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (just nice for me to grab)
Shower: 8.5/10 (sop)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good, lots of tongue twisting and teasing)
FJ: 9/10 (tight, good feeling, love her riding me while playing her boobs)
Overall: 8.5/10 (she going back soon, guy out there books fast.)
RTF: if got time yes i will.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1