The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

18 August - 20 August 2017

Greetings from matong36 !!

Sharing my experiences, costs and girl photos.

Travel - Left Sofa
Devia - Number 87
Damage: 350k + 150k tips

Plenty of girls and not enough sofa to seat. Rejected many girls until a sweet SYT appeared in front of me. She is 19 years old from Subang, has a solid body of my type, slim and petite with nice firm C boobs. Bought her a mocktail as I sip my Heineken. Groping her tits in the lounge and underneath was a sexy thong if thats your thing.

So it was time for action. Surprised that the rooms look better than before with huge wall mirrors at the side and on top. Girl said rooms were refurbished recently. Brief shower and she started with CBJ in lying and standing positions(she refused BBBJ for safety reason). Next she did cowgirl, rode up and down my shaft well. The sight of that was simply awesome and I came my week's load at there.

We rested as she texted her ahbangs and shared her instagram. So I wanted the second shot and she said 'negotiations' in an Indonesian way. Told her I will reward accordingly to her performance but she insisted on an amount. Asked for 300k, countered with 150k. She bargained to 250k, then 200k and refusing to give in. I stood firm with my offer and she said okay but no service from her. That is fine with me coz I was gonna bang the hell out of her.

My dick had some challenge standing attention probably due to the 'negotiations' which is something I dont usually do. Anyway I can see she wanted my tip badly and licked my nipples to get me started. I banged the day lights of her in missionary, spoon and doggie. I could cum but told her I could not and wanted her to jerk me off. She refused for COB so I came on her stomach. Gave her tips and left. She does not DFK which is a shame.

Usual Place
Indah
Damage: 315k + 50k

Finally got the chance to try her. She came to room shortly and who I saw was a cute 19 years old SYT, petite with firm B tits and mesmerising eyes.

After a brief shower, she laze around the bed. She seems shy whenever I was teasing her in front of the wall mirror. Decent CBJ, I turned her face to the mirror and she kept covering it with her hair. She starts by riding me and did not complain when I bang her multiple positions. Came in missionary and rested on her.

Perspired a lot and she wiped my back with tissues gently without the need to ask which is rare for a SYT like her. Gave her tips and she was all smiles.

Usual Place 2
Nanda
Damage: 300k + 50k

This place was shared by fellow sbf bros here. When I roamed around this area, thought to myself this place is a paradise.

I took a while to observe the ladies and eventually picked a girl whom I would say is an ultimate slut. From the way she looks, talks, walks, wears a tight blue dress and underneath that with my xrays eyes I see firm C tits on a slim petite body, I was not wrong.

In room we FK(there was no deep) which was alright. Unpleasant surprises were she did not shower me, provide any shampoo/soap, no BJ. Then I requested her to go on top, she rode me intensely and I knew she came twice when she kept smiling, hugged me and started to be lazy.

Anyway it was my time for some banging and we did 365 positions and she did not complain. Finally during missionary I banged her fast and furious to shoot my shot. She asked for tips which was a turn off, used this opportunity to take more photos. Gave her tips, she asked for more and told her no service no more.

Overnight
Not to be named
Damage: 1M + Chocolates

Known her from Classic and she agreed to stay overnight. She seems troubled and drama mama a little.

The sex was awesome. We banged around the room with all positions possible. Her BBBJ suction was tight with saliva dripping out of her mouth and off my dick. She reacted with jap-style moans and I swear I have never cum so sex-tisfyingly.

One of her good points would be she never complains whatever positions I bang her in, another are her natural firm B with pointed nipples and her phat ass wh is exactly my weakness. The piak piak sound on top of viewing her ass jiggling from her slim tight body, holy horny! At end of every session, she would say 'capek'.

If she did not come late and leave early, I would not have banged all the ST ladies. Total of 4 shots with this honey bunny.

Met few bros this trip and I apologise that time was limited and rushed to have a proper catch up. My treat of kopi or beer next time!

Once again, JKT never fails to disappoint!

Last edited by matong36; 29-08-2017 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Foto
Old 29-08-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta

Bro matong36 thumbs up for the humsup FR!

Hahaha please be reminded of the brudders code of honour.

Don't mind but just some suggestions.
I've seen this happened many times over and over again before.

Try to censor the WL's eyes and tag nos. if you post in public.
Many sabo kias out there.

This is especially so when it comes to establishments as most if not all have a no photo taking policy.
If some joker go to a XXX Hotel lounge and show the mamasan of the cewek's pic that he is interested in.
That cewek could get into trouble for allowing customers to take photos.
This is why I suggest to mask out the WL's eyes and tag no. as a benefit of a doubt can be established should such an incident happens.

If enough sabo kias do that often then every soon photo enthusiasts like you will get higher rejections for photo taking by ceweks in the future.
What comes around goes around.

Cheers!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 29-08-2017 at 12:18 PM.
Old 29-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Bro TC2,

Agree with you.

Have put my FR on hold to edit the photos after work.

Thanks!
Old 29-08-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Bro TC2,

Agree with you.

Thanks!
Your welcome.

Enjoy your long weekend humsup vacation.
Very jealous.
Old 29-08-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Bro TC2,

Agree with you.

Thanks!
Knn still want put girl photo here!!! Later kena flamed again!!
Old 29-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Knn still want put girl photo here!!! Later kena flamed again!!
Sharing is what I like to do, of course Im constantly being reminded by good bros like you to share the right way... 😊
Old 29-08-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro motong36,

Where is usual place?
Old 29-08-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_c View Post
Yup, same management same boss.

Imports are 2.1 or 2.4 mill, sorry forgotten. I think the quantity of imports are more in Alexis. Saw few Thai and Uzbek and Viet which is stunner!

Papi Romy is very nice guy. Just tell him your Singaporean friend recommended him. But he can't speak English there's another mamasan which I forget the name speaks good english

Cheers
Can share Papi Rome Ctr bro?
Old 29-08-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros can share info on B fashion hotel action? Thanks
Old 30-08-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
Upstairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpstairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpstairs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Any bros can share info on B fashion hotel action? Thanks
bfashion near Mal Taman Anggrek?
Massage with BJ & FJ, also has hot water pool while waiting.
Old 30-08-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows what's the local website call or tried 1 of the expo.
Old 31-08-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
item_Manis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
It's all linked, I only paid 1 time cover for spa/club. Unless things have changed during the past 1 month or you kena chop until gao2.

Yes they expect you to tip.. but just tip minimal. Eg. mummy tip 50k~100k, door man 20k (if you feel like it), and the security that open your taxi door... doesn't matter if you tip or not. You can always walk out to the main road to take a cab.. or use Grab.

What is strip club level entertainment? Can elaborate more?

Sounds contradicting, you mentioned don't expect strip club level entertainment, yet you said dancers will flirt n rubba with you. Maybe you can share more insight as to what exactly is your definition of strip club level entertainment?
Not sure ur trying to interrogate me or what? if u not satisfied with something just say it outright. This is the internet, see my rep, kena shot until nothing liao. Pardon if u dont like my FR, See my history, i dont usually do FR.

What i meant they just dance around the Stage with the 4 pole with overhanging bars, nothing fantastic ala Some European & US Strip club i been to, even Dive Strip Club in Toronto area. (I travel alot few years back)

The Dancer are those in underwears, Bra top and undies only, they will rotate on who went up the stage, while on the floor there are plenty who are seating around, entertain other mens or just moving about.

what happen to me is that one dancer looked at me, our eyes met, then when i return to look at the stage, she suddenly sat down next to me and started kissing me while rubbing my groin and asking me to book her.

sometime later is those that move about would touch my face or shoulder to gain my attention, make me feel manly but in the end i choose a mummy girl which is different rate than the dancer and they are in sexy dress instead of undies.

if any1 interested in my noob FR, in my last night in JKT i also went to Honey Massage Spa, my experience there is better as it is Murah Meriah.
Old 31-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
Upstairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpstairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpstairs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm a member of that local site.
You can register but you can't access underground section unless you are a verified member.
All the FL and expo are under restricted access underground section since a couple of years ago after several FLs was busted by c*ps pretending to book their service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post

Anyone knows what's the local website call or tried 1 of the expo.
Old 31-08-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Anyone tried SUGAR or HONEY MASSAGE?
Old 01-09-2017, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 17
eXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any places to go today morning?
will be returning back in the evening..

Welcome To Club 'THE PIMP'
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1