The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3483 / Power: 15
Verr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
I checked KTK and The Stay.

KTK room is massive and cheap(less than $50/night), but I see the location is not very convenient

The Stay looks normal but more expensive(more than $50/night), but the location is very near to the beach.

Still in dilemma which to book lol. The stay location really seems nice. Damn I cant decide which to book.

I think it really depends on where you wanna go during your trip there. If u are planning for beach activities in the afternoon for few days then probably staying near the beach makes more sense. During the night, although there are small chill pubs and bar along the beach but it is more cater to old farang IMO. lets say if u wanna club at Hollywood or a trip to soi 6, u will probably still need a transport there. KTK, however further from beach but quiet surrounding and within 10mins walking distance from Hollywood and Soi 6.

I rented and self drive during my trips, so not really an issue on where I stay.
Stayed before at T Pattaya Hotel as well, 2 mins walk to Hollywood lol.
Old 05-09-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I checked KTK and The Stay.

KTK room is massive and cheap(less than $50/night), but I see the location is not very convenient

The Stay looks normal but more expensive(more than $50/night), but the location is very near to the beach.

Still in dilemma which to book lol. The stay location really seems nice. Damn I cant decide which to book.
Both I stay before. You can take Page 10 hotel lor. Room better than The Stay and is directly opposite.

For me, I like KTK because of the big and nice room. Location is ok because Bolt booking is 2-3 mins only. Below the hotel got laundry, have mini Big C and 7-11. Totally no issue
Old 05-09-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

I’m staying at the Mood Hotel at Soi 3. Being my first trip I relied on Agoda reviews.

Upon staying here for 2 days. No complaints. Room small but I’m always out. I booked a double so a little wide space. Fridge in room. Big shower area. Free water dispenser downstairs. Gourmet coffee machine which taste good down stairs (30 baht).

Beach nearby. Gym access. Awesome big gym. Mall also nearby. Soi 6 also nearby!! Haha
Old 05-09-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros went KTV in Pattaya? I saw a PLANET and New Season 88. What’s the approx damage there? Thanks
Old 06-09-2023, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
Samf23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Any bros went KTV in Pattaya? I saw a PLANET and New Season 88. What’s the approx damage there? Thanks
New season 88 isn’t a KTV, it’s more a hostess club. I spent between 4-6k baht each time I go, depends on how many people you go with, how much you tip/drink etc. you can’t get outcall there directly, but you can invite girls for after party and if they like you they will go back to your hotel
Old 06-09-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Both I stay before. You can take Page 10 hotel lor. Room better than The Stay and is directly opposite.

For me, I like KTK because of the big and nice room. Location is ok because Bolt booking is 2-3 mins only. Below the hotel got laundry, have mini Big C and 7-11. Totally no issue
I think I will just stick to KTK as the price for the size of the room is a steal lol.

Page 10 is way to expensive. Noticed that the hotel that are nearer to the beach is either very expensive, or its a cheaper budget hotel which the room is not too good.
Old 06-09-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
Samf23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think I will just stick to KTK as the price for the size of the room is a steal lol.

Page 10 is way to expensive. Noticed that the hotel that are nearer to the beach is either very expensive, or its a cheaper budget hotel which the room is not too good.
Wow I’ve never even heard of this hotel until today, the room looks nice for how cheap it is. The location is great if you want to go to soi 6 or Hollywood, but if you want to go to treetown or WS it’s a pain
Old 07-09-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loki12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro at pattaya 10/9 and 11/9 willing to party together. i solo so finding bros to club and ktv together.
Old 08-09-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BaChorMee38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone heading to css or pin up and don’t mind going tgt, hit me up.

On work/holiday trip, not intending to barfine any girl, but curious to see what’s xss/pinup is like, done sabai dee soapy and the general WS bar walking

Last edited by BaChorMee38; 08-09-2023 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Left out a word
Old 08-09-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaChorMee38 View Post
Anyone heading to css or pin up and don’t mind going tgt, hit me up.

On work/holiday trip, not intending to barfine any girl, but curious to see what’s xss/pinup is like, done sabai dee soapy and the general WS bar walking
No need for anyone to go together to XSS, pinup, sabai dee. Just go in. Quite easy and normal to be alone. Onlyt if you going Hollywood or panda, than better to have buddies, although u still can go alone.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Planet hostess I remember it’s like 600 or 800bhat? per hour. Have 20 over hostess last I went. They have promotion every month,got lookers there but it’s up to you. Room are ok,service good. The bill cheap,around 40k for 7 of us cuz we drank quite abit. Good place to relax spend time.
Old 09-09-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!
Quote:

Page 10 very good la imo. I can tell you out of all the hotels at soi 10, Page 10 restaurant is the best. The food there win any nearby restaurant hands down even the tomyum. .Service also good, place also convenient. Downstair have massage, cross opposite 7-11 and night market. Walk 5mins also near the famous steakhouses like Beefeater etc lol.Then also near Mike Mall to buy cheap clothing. Walking distance to Central and also Treetown not so far. What more you want? Lol only thing not good is peak hours call Bolt have to wait awhile because of 2nd road jam.
Old 09-09-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
square100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Pattaya with fellow bros from 12th - 20th September for our usual pattaya trip.

Will be heading to various places such as soi 6, agogos, GCs and clubs as per usual.

PM me if you're in pattaya during this period and would like to hang out. Cheers.
Old 10-09-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
Page 10 very good la imo. I can tell you out of all the hotels at soi 10, Page 10 restaurant is the best. The food there win any nearby restaurant hands down even the tomyum. .Service also good, place also convenient. Downstair have massage, cross opposite 7-11 and night market. Walk 5mins also near the famous steakhouses like Beefeater etc lol.Then also near Mike Mall to buy cheap clothing. Walking distance to Central and also Treetown not so far. What more you want? Lol only thing not good is peak hours call Bolt have to wait awhile because of 2nd road jam.
Ok bro, thanks for the suggestion, will consider Page 10 also albeit slightly more expensive.
Old 10-09-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
Planet hostess I remember it’s like 600 or 800bhat? per hour. Have 20 over hostess last I went. They have promotion every month,got lookers there but it’s up to you. Room are ok,service good. The bill cheap,around 40k for 7 of us cuz we drank quite abit. Good place to relax spend time.
Thanks. Hostess is 700 baht per hour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1