The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Then where to get fair CNx lady?
You mean working girls? Or normal girls. If working girls there aplenty. CNX is not well known for its gogo bar but rather well known for its ktvs.

Foxy lady at times have fair skin girl. You should go and try. This is chiang mai city! Not an Issan city. Alternatively you can try spotlight gogo bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
No problem, if I'm there.....
55555 those lanna sao sao awaiting for your arrival na Pii.
Old 29-10-2013, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
Yo Bro IDM,

how are you lately? In has been such a long time that we had our happy hours @ huay hwai, noi restaurant. I m heading to CM & CR on nov. Do join me if you are available. Cheers.
555+ its been awhile but looks like my khom loei plans scuttled. Like Bro YY mentioned air fares are ridiculous during the Loy Kratong period. Tiger going for $600 plus and TG cheaper $400+ but involves 8-9 hour layovers in Bangkok both ways. Today the gahmen also say Loy Kratong delayed until 23rd... Sianzzzz... maybe heading to Ayuttaya instead coz SIN-BKK retrun tixs below $200

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 29-10-2013, 07:37 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
....air fares are ridiculous during the Loy Kratong period. Tiger going for $600 plus and TG cheaper $400+ but involves 8-9 hour layovers in Bangkok both ways. Today the gahmen also say Loy Kratong delayed until 23rd... Sianzzzz... maybe heading to Ayuttaya instead coz SIN-BKK retrun tixs below $200
Direct flight to CNX is always expensive, you can try to take domestic flight from bkk. I think close to 200sgd. So total fare is about similar with TG, but you don't need to wait for 8-9 hours layover. The hassle is you need to go to level 3 with your barang barang and head to the counter for domestic ticket.

Ayutthaya now is facing with flood, I think I saw it over the news a few days ago. Maybe you should check it out.
Old 29-10-2013, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sylves512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wanted to know if we fly to chaing mai from bkk. Will be better if we fly AA? Any other airline cheaper?
Old 29-10-2013, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylves512 View Post
Will be better if we fly AA? Any other airline cheaper?
Depends, if you're at Suvarnabhumi, don't tell me you willing to travel all the way to Don muang just for different of 500 bht?

Suvarnabhumi airport to CNX, Thai airways and Bangkok airways.

Don muang to CNX, Nok air, Air Asia and Orient thai airline.
Old 30-10-2013, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Guys, don't be misled by earlier news of LK festival delayed. Official news yesterday says party goes on 17. Not unexpected, as ppl have already made plans. It's LOS after all

Loy Krathong gets go-ahead from govt
Published: 29 Oct 2013 at 07.26Online news: Local News

State organisations and the private sector may proceed with annual Loy Krathong celebrations which fall on Nov 17 despite the nation being in mourning for the Supreme Patriarch.

Tongthong Chandransu, the Prime Minister's Office secretary-general said the government has not imposed a ban on festive activities following the death of the Supreme Patriarch on Oct 24 at the age of 100 years.

State and private agencies can organise Loy Krathong celebrations as they see fit, he said.

Earlier, the Tourism Authority of Thailand postponed its annual Loy Krathong celebrations after the government extended the official mourning period to Nov 23.
Old 31-10-2013, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Direct flight to CNX is always expensive, you can try to take domestic flight from bkk. I think close to 200sgd. So total fare is about similar with TG, but you don't need to wait for 8-9 hours layover. The hassle is you need to go to level 3 with your barang barang and head to the counter for domestic ticket.

Ayutthaya now is facing with flood, I think I saw it over the news a few days ago. Maybe you should check it out.
Thanks for the advice! Good idea. arrive at Swampy & change to domestic flight. Luckily I traveling with 1 hand carry bag. You be around Nov 17? Hope to meet up with u and your Facebook girls! 555+

Thanks again Bro YY for that update. Can't trust all news we read on the net so need to verify with a few sources.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 31-10-2013, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
You be around Nov 17? Hope to meet up with u and your Facebook girls! 555+

5555+ I'm not sure, either I'm in uttradit or in Chiangmai itself. Have you decide on which place to stay? I no Facebook girls na. Those are anyhow add.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
reall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in Chiang Mai? I'm staying until Dec 9, so if any bros are here we cam go for a beer and extra stuff
Old 12-11-2013, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reall View Post
Any bros in Chiang Mai? I'm staying until Dec 9, so if any bros are here we cam go for a beer and extra stuff
Always in CM krub

Quite a long trip till 9 Dec, almost 1 month leh

Just wonder about your signature how u up me back?
Old 12-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
reall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Always in CM krub

Quite a long trip till 9 Dec, almost 1 month leh

Just wonder about your signature how u up me back?
Haha bro I in between jobs, so instead of rotting in sg might as well go enioy in a cheaper place with better girls

Where u stay bro? I living in this guest house in Rachadamnoen Road called Hotel the California.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:08 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reall View Post
Haha bro I in between jobs, so instead of rotting in sg might as well go enioy in a cheaper place with better girls

Where u stay bro? I living in this guest house in Rachadamnoen Road called Hotel the California.
ok is in between the police HQ & AUA near to Tha Phae gate where sunday market located. I stay after kad suan keaw, huey kaew road along Canal Road area in one of those shoe box condo
Old 12-11-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Chiang Mai Property Prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
I stay after kad suan keaw, huey kaew road along Canal Road area in one of those shoe box condo.
These type of shoe box units not cheap in Chiang Mai also.

Just curious how are the property prices in Chiang Mai?
Old 13-11-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

Re: Chiang Mai Property Prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
These type of shoe box units not cheap in Chiang Mai also.

Just curious how are the property prices in Chiang Mai?
Now about 50,000 baht +/- per sqm slightly out of main city area (fully furnished), depending on location can be 80,000 up per sqm in nimman or night market area for new condo.....for my 45 sqm 1 bedroom bought few years ago about 28,000 baht per sqm but not furnish total around 1.26 million and furnish total about 1.5 million (SGD 60k)

Now for fully furnish new condo 40-45 sqm will be around SGD 90-100k (2-2.5 million), and those 30sqm studio room beside new central festival mall around 1.5-1.8 million (SGD 60-70k) still consider much cheaper compare to Bangkok.......and SGD 70k can buy only COE in sg
Old 13-11-2013, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heading to cnx from 19-23 Nov... with a divorced woman.... haha bringing my own tiffin.... but greedy me as I always do....

any chance to naughty.... may be some mid age massage ladies? any reliable and easy navigate joints?

doubted if I could go places like sayuri... unless I could take her to spa nearby
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1