The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-01-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
long_brown is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=969453
Natty from Lust.

OKT : clear instructions and on time
+ve
Looks like GND and Fair.
Always smiling
All natural B
French.
Bbbj good suction
AJ allowed.
No smell on the pussy
Wet and no KY
Not a time watcher
-ve
Bathed alone
Old 13-01-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Stable: GX
Horse: Hermes

Thought she looked interesting so try try. OKT very efficient, I think we only talk 3 sentences and booking done liao.

The min she opened the door and i saw her in her sailormoon outfit, waaa ho seh liao, very pretty girl. Suay maaaak. She super friendly and dingdong, english is superb so very easy to chat. Felt very comfy after 5mins and I could tell it was gonna be a great session.

Hermes is tanned with natural boobs. Petite size and her eyes are beautiful. She asked me my poison, I said bj, but rarely I find one that I find good. This girl then said, 'wait 2 mins' and she showed me this pic of her in a t shirt saying 'BLOWJOB QUEEN'. After that she straight attack, and wow. Wow wow wow.

The only way I can describe, everything that you think a good blowjob must have, she does it automatically and does it damnnnnnnn well. Those big pretty eyes staring at u during bj, just after 7mins i need to tell her to stoppppppp cos cannot control liao. Whether bj is your thing or not, I promise you willl be like... fucccckkkkk this is amazing.......

Enough said, I had a really amazing time with Hermes. Her charisma is top notch!

Old 13-01-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 7
longjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud of

Had an amazing sessions with Yumi of Lust365 today.

I must say, this experience taught me just what it REALLY meant to have a wild fuck. I don't think I can rate her at all, because that would just make every other experience I had go down the drain.

Location: 8/10. Typical place, but convenient to get to by public transport.
Looks: 9/10. Pretty much SYT next door.
Boobs: 9/10. So nice to squeeze and suck...
Pussy: 9/10. Clean shaven & wet
Overall, her service is the absolute best I ever had. Kissing/Catbath/BBBJ, then going on to FJ where she rode me so hard.

RTF: Definitely. She just got here not long, glad to have discovered this gem early
Old 13-01-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

longjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud of

I must say, this experience taught me just what it REALLY meant to have a wild fuck. I don't think I can rate her at all, because that would just make every other experience I had go down the drain.

Overall, her service is the absolute best I ever had. Kissing/Catbath/BBBJ, then going on to FJ where she rode me so hard.

RTF: Definitely. She just got here not long, glad to have discovered this gem early
Old 13-01-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Old 13-01-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Qwertyuiopl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?p=...4#post22978254
FR for coco from kinkythai

Looks better in real life.super pretty for me. Tall and great body. Small waist and meaty ass.

Enter first thing dfk like long lost lovers shiok. Prcoeed to shower with more dfk and short bbbj. Later proceed to bed with even more dfk 🤣 i'm addicted to her kisses. Her bbbj nothing too special but her looks and willingness to serve more than makes it up for me. I mean... pretty and young girl sucking your cock . Give chance la. 😂

Fk her like no tomorrow in missionary mostly cause can keep dfk her and her moaning during doggy make me bth and shoot. Took some videos for my own collection (with her consent of course) Hope I can share here but not sure how to. Hope bros can enlighten me.

RTF chance 99% if can make time for it hahaha
Old 13-01-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
undeads is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonbal View Post
Just finish off with a session with Rose from galaxy

40mins massage with 1 solid wet blowjob and let me mouth fucked her till I shot all my sperms into her mouth was fantastic

I rate her massage 10/10 which she really make me feel damn relax and comfortable before she start her catbath n more action

100 for this budget combo is damn worth the penny

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=968844&highlight=

Really Worth it and highly Recommend to brothers who love massage!
$120 for 2 shots include Massage.
Old 13-01-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally remembered to post FR here. Totally forgot to post the Triple X 4some from XFactor last year and girls long gone liao.

Recently week day evening went back to GMC and picked Porsche.

Looks: Would say 10/10, pretty much identical to photos shared by boss.

Body: 10/10, imo quite normal build, not thick but not stick thin. Short and petite girl too which feels amazing when you can fully embrace her and pump.

Boobs: 9/10 almost perfect for boobs lover like me. Soft and jiggly but can feel the enhanced based if you squeeze enough.

CIM, AR, AJ: All no. Just personal preference.

DT: Sadly no but because she has braces.

FJ: 10/10, very accomodating. Nice and soft moans, makes it feel like you're fucking your gf. Very light also to carry.

All in all, as expected from GMC stable accurate photos, no nonsense by boss. For bros that have better skills with ladies, confirm will have even better time with her.
1844B: 111 (Mar 23)
2038: 7 (RTV), 20
FL top 3:
OneSiam Sohee, 2s (2023)
Royal LuckyXCherryXAlin 4some, 3s(2023)
XFactor Triple X 4some, 3s (2023)
Old 13-01-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
TkSlvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Brenda
Looks: 8/10 (same as pictures)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (nice knockers in dress)
Butt: 9/10 (surprisingly perky butt)
Service: 9/10 (feisty girl who likes to be in charge, warms up to you after service)
RTF: yes, best one so far!
Old 13-01-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
yakky123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyakky123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Natalie (T21)
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=970602

It's keep raining these days untill my mood so hungry that must eat Tom yam. I was searching high and low then saw Natalie. Text Bro Kim made a reservations for Natalie and fast response from Bro and then clear my doubt before booking. 10/10 for kim!

Arrived at the place and knock the door, she greeted me in a blue dress with a bright smile.

Looks: 8/10 little bit Thai tan not dark at the fair side
Boby: 9/10 Slim and no tummy which is what I like.
Boods:8/10 Big. I was sucking like baby and she so sensitive and moaning so load.
BBBJ:10/10 was best I had n she rape me the toilet with bbbj.
69:10/10. I ask for 69 and she told me to do the other way round as my dick on top of her and me on top of her pussy reverse 69.as I painting her moaning turn so load started calling OMG then tongue engineer started go full speed and leg start to shiver.
French-speaking:11/10 frenching vs tongue action like Ur wife waiting for coming to have with her. And we learn French together.
Fj:cowgirl and standing cowgirl was the best I carry her all the way to the dressing mirror bang her and watching from the mirror was best but she is heavy got big bones. Then sit at edge of bed while hung on to me and my hands at ass and bang her and there goes my 1st shot. 2nd shot was all the way doggie as I am exercising on that area.

RTF: OF course I promised her I will back. Actually I want to keep her as my secret weapon but she told post Fr for her as I promise. So Bros take care of her. Still I can't forget her. 😍
Old 13-01-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
monsterblow is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Alita is innocent but high sex drive. Demanding in many ways too. Grabbed my head to her face for lots of frenching and ear licking. Surprisingly after frenching alone, her pussy is already wet. She LOVES licking and fingering of her pussy, her love water just keeps flowing. When she sits her pussy on my face, she rocks her body and her face is all pleasure. You can imagine the view of her from bottom. Haha. And beware, as she climax, she grabs your hair. Not pain lah but arousing to feel her SEXUAL PROWESS.

BBBJ is average. Sex is amazing, first time see FL that demands to be on top. Seeing her rock her nice body with my stick inside her and her moaning face drives me nuts and I release liao. Simply bui tahan.

After first shot, wish to rest a while before shower but guess what, she was so horny that she keeps hugging me, kissing me and licking my ears. Machiam female energizer rabbit. So much teasing just leads to the second shot. Missionary will pull my body closer for deeper penetration and again she demanded cow girl. But haha this is second shot so I not so easy to cum. Continue to doggy her, she will keep moaning and look back at me with her slutty expression. Initiated holding my arm so as to give me more hold to penetrate her deeper and rock with rhythm together. Haha can you feel our love? After a while, I release again. When I go shower, I am surprised I only used 50 minutes for 2 shots. Wah Kao.

Simply drained out from previous intense 2 shots. After shower is lots of chit chat and lovely stuff.

RTF is confirmed for me. Thanks lust for the arrangement
Old 13-01-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

Alita is innocent but high sex drive. Demanding in many ways too. Grabbed my head to her face for lots of frenching and ear licking. Surprisingly after frenching alone, her pussy is already wet. She LOVES licking and fingering of her pussy, her love water just keeps flowing. When she sits her pussy on my face, she rocks her body and her face is all pleasure. You can imagine the view of her from bottom. Haha. And beware, as she climax, she grabs your hair. Not pain lah but arousing to feel her SEXUAL PROWESS.

BBBJ is average. Sex is amazing, first time see FL that demands to be on top. Seeing her rock her nice body with my stick inside her and her moaning face drives me nuts and I release liao. Simply bui tahan.

After first shot, wish to rest a while before shower but guess what, she was so horny that she keeps hugging me, kissing me and licking my ears. Machiam female energizer rabbit. So much teasing just leads to the second shot. Missionary will pull my body closer for deeper penetration and again she demanded cow girl. But haha this is second shot so I not so easy to cum. Continue to doggy her, she will keep moaning and look back at me with her slutty expression. Initiated holding my arm so as to give me more hold to penetrate her deeper and rock with rhythm together. Haha can you feel our love? After a while, I release again. When I go shower, I am surprised I only used 50 minutes for 2 shots. Wah Kao.

Simply drained out from previous intense 2 shots. After shower is lots of chit chat and lovely stuff.

Old 13-01-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

Old 13-01-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

Old 13-01-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1