The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-06-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 3
Kantemendy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonnn View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/meimei-massage/

Have any booked Mei Mei and managed to had a session with her instead of her friend?

How was it? Service? Hygiene?

Thanks

I managed to book her about 3 weeks ago. I also experienced the same situation as other bros (swapping to xiao lu) so on my second attempt i made it clear i wanted mei mei, and they confirmed. Reached the place and it was mei mei.

Body: slim body with enhanced breasts (about b/c cup? - i dont know much about cup sizes) - she was too skinny for my taste

Face: more like the first two photos. She didnt put makeup during my sesh so there's a bit of discount compared to the photos but wont reject.

Service: started off with showering together and a light bj (too be honest, xiao lu did it better)

Sensual: 7/10. After the shower, we got on the bed and she gave a almost non-existent massage (maybe because i opt for fj service based on isyou-7 site). Sensuals werent too bad, some licking here and there and raw bj.

FJ: 7/10. Was so-so. I came too fast to really enjoy haha

Overall she seemed pleasant. Because i cant speak chinese there wasnt much chatting but she tried with lots of smiles. Overall rating 7/10. I honestly enjoyed xiao lu a little bit more
Old 13-06-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
logitech123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

this girl look damn pretty.
anyone try before?
https://www.impmm23.com/girl.php?id=4932
Old 13-06-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 13
mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!
fly aeroplane

tried booking xiaoxue for 3 Fridays already (only Friday free)...
1st time, no suitable timeslot..

2nd time fixed time but she change timing quite last minute - 1 hour before and i cannot make it, so cancelled..

3rd time fixed timing, she also called earlier and confirm the timing with me.
i reach 10 mins earlier and let her know.. during scheduled time she called ask me to walk nearer, so i did, then she say wait for her..
waited 10 mins, she then msg me and say sorry she got something on and cancelled!

maybe i am not in the whitelist so low priority, maybe i not yandao.. but first time gana fly aeroplane until like that

shd i try again this Fri? haha..
Old 13-06-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

After a few heavy flavoured MLs, decided to venture into the land of vanillas. To me this is a category where visited occasionally still provides some nostalgic fun.

Looks: 9/10 - looks exactly like photo, reminds me of my uni gf 😂
Massage: 8/10 - Presses the right spots and spent a good 40 minutes massaging me, I slept through the session
Sensual: 8/10 - while there’s limited playability, sometimes it’s that innocent fun that we’re after.. lust of a different kind- and she delivers that sensuality with an innocent pinch

RTM: yes when I’m craving vanillas 😊
Echo this. She's really pretty. And a very nice girl whose service level didn't drop despite repeated RTM for me. While lacking in sensual as compared to others out there, she's able to give a nice massage and fun to play with haha... Must balance the diet a bit for me and not just stick to the heavy stuff.
Old 13-06-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone aware of anan is temp delist or rtc?
Old 14-06-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
QC used to be quite attractive when she first came in 2018 , 1.7m and slim and fresh out from uni , but things turn south during Covid , where she put on quite a bit of weight …..
Old school bros will remember. And there was a period she kena bao. Won't even reply msgs. Then she started having some eating disorder according to inner sources.

Before she blew up, face really quite pretty and the sessions felt good, left you wanting more. but that's a distant memory.

Also heard she developed some social anxiety during lockdown also.

Just move on, many many better options out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She where got AP one.. I don't even recall her being the flavor of the week/month and needing to queue up till JB to get a slot..

If we compare her to Ai La is like heaven and earth difference lol..
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
SLG reviews mentioned that very hard to get slots. Not sure why.
Fatty so hard to book ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Not AP and below average service...meaning this SLG reviews cannot be trusted ....probably. Anyway, her face pics are blurred, how to say similar to pic or not
Old 14-06-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24589 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/yue-yue-massage/

Have not been visiting any MLs beyond my comfort circle (i.e. my regulars) for quite some some, and today first time visiting Yue Yue. I think she is real good and worth my mentioning here.

The place is nice, huge and with comfortable sunlight coming in, and clean. Bathroom is small, but she helps you bath before and after the deed, which is very nice. Help me to towel dry clean some more, fantastic.

Fully nude throughout with no bad face, no short chain of time (full 50+ minutes), no usage of phone. i am impressed.

Normal HJ is $120 and BBBJ is $150. both i think worth the money.

She is from northern China (Xi An), so face feature is sharp and quite nice. A bit on the short side and a bit meaty. But her demure smile really nice. Although she does not speak much, it is comfortable feeling to be with her.

Massage is solid. She did it quite rush at the beginning, may it be massage or HJ/ BBBJ, i thought everything will finish within 30 mins and go. But after the deed, she washed up a bit, and will come out to massage your head and 4 limps for another 15-20 minutes to make up the time. I am really impressed. And the head massage is really enjoyable.

Not drop dead gorgeous, but definitely worth any penny I spent today.
I find her service (massage, hard and sensual; boobs massage; cat bath with slurping water) very good. While her looks are not top-notch, it can be regarded as good (subjective here, as always). Her boobs are lovely C cup. Truly worth the money! I believe she is a really customer-oriented and hardworking lady!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 15-06-2022 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Edited (as requested by a samster)
Old 14-06-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by logitech123 View Post
this girl look damn pretty.
anyone try before?
https://www.impmm23.com/girl.php?id=4932
Never try but photos look very PS to me.
Old 14-06-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Shuang Shuang

Look : 95% resemblance photo , pretty
Boobs : 32B
Frame : 1.68 , 44-47kg ba , no fats
Massage : good effort , spent good 30 mins on it , and proceed with head massage after sensual
Sensual : vanilla , she will pull down her blouse and let u fondle her breast , lick your nipples , and that’s about it. Overall a pretty slim gal and put in effort in massage , can hold conversations well as well , we chatted for almost an hour. Will RTM.
Old 14-06-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fly aeroplane

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpresident View Post
tried booking xiaoxue for 3 Fridays already (only Friday free)...
1st time, no suitable timeslot..

2nd time fixed time but she change timing quite last minute - 1 hour before and i cannot make it, so cancelled..

3rd time fixed timing, she also called earlier and confirm the timing with me.
i reach 10 mins earlier and let her know.. during scheduled time she called ask me to walk nearer, so i did, then she say wait for her..
waited 10 mins, she then msg me and say sorry she got something on and cancelled!

maybe i am not in the whitelist so low priority, maybe i not yandao.. but first time gana fly aeroplane until like that

shd i try again this Fri? haha..
Search her name in the thread.
Unless you looking for a nice face. without much services. Then go ahead.
No RTM for me after first visit sometime back.
She do have her own fan club. Different folks different stroke.
Everyone has their own preference and some might have gotten better experience
Old 14-06-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Old school bros will remember. And there was a period she kena bao. Won't even reply msgs. Then she started having some eating disorder according to inner sources.

Before she blew up, face really quite pretty and the sessions felt good, left you wanting more. but that's a distant memory.

Uhm.. How does her getting bao-ed automatically warrants her the AP tag, especially when choices during that time was plenty with the CZ/JS gang also getting in full swing?

It's great u managed to enjoy your sessions but I found her really cmi..

Also, u mentioning her eating disorders and social anxiety is supposed to make us feel sorry for her?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-06-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Is this the right thread?

https://isyou-7.com/model/xiao-ai-2570/

Anyone up before? any review?
Old 14-06-2022, 09:19 AM
Who Am I ?

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Concur with your sharing. I am still visiting her though
The ability to move on gives me happiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post

Old 14-06-2022, 09:21 AM
Who Am I ?

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Don’t think so. Here is for those with advertisement paid.
By the way, the girl you are referring looks like ba bao li. If it is her, good quality and cute looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
Is this the right thread?

https://isyou-7.com/model/xiao-ai-2570/

Anyone up before? any review?
Old 14-06-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/you-you-massage/

Visited her recently.
MILF. Looks discount 10%.
Nice boobs and butt. Lickable nipples.
Stay alone.
Great massage. Will prepare drink before and after session.
Quite wild when turn her on.
Love getting paint.

But towel very small. But will help to dry you after shower.
Not time watcher.Stay beyond 1 hour.

RTM yes. To see if she can be as wild as LN.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1