The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 20-12-2012, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

wah...cowx...waht's cow post ah...must go google check out..
dat time i visit her, she also like to cover herself with towel, i think bcos she paisei her body not good...dun blame her.
thks for info bro.
Old 20-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
frostiee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didnt managed to go yesterday due to rain in my area =.="

How about today? Anyone know if Cookie, Da S, Kiko are working?
Old 20-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
h10r08

looks
= minah auntie with mole on face
body = bah bah typical auntie, sagging c cup
roaming = allowed upon request, she was covering her body with towel during washing
blow = ouch! more like a teeth job
catbath = niente
fj = this was the best part, dog and cow post ... felt nice (maybe due to the extra "cushion (ie. meaty)")
attitude = chatty, "unwillingly" fulfill your change position request, overall still ok

verdict/recommended? = psl put as "good"... maybe that was in the past, so caveat emptor
When she was at the old H12 (before upgrading to the current H12), she was the angpai there together with Sai Li (now H20 R12). Her popularity is because she is cheap (cat20) and does AJ.

But sadly she has stopped offering AJ now.
Old 20-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 657 / Power: 12
Himeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedGuy View Post
yup i paid 40 too....this slut sally is a real commando . had 30 minutes bbbj and ar, bj till about to cum then ask her stop then ar. then bj and ar again. about 5 6 times before i blew my maximum load into her mouth damn song
eh, bro, u blew ur load into her mouth with or w/o helmet, dont anyhow sabo, if ppl get the wrong idea leh ....
Old 20-12-2012, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

She is slim , slender and sweet .. IMHO. She is the best looking cat 30 in Petain.

I passed her 50 and she asked me if I wan normal service or special service? (Upgrade). I was tempted.. but thought u could test water first how 'normal ' is normal.. ? Her room is kind of cramp and slight untidy.. but nonetheless still consider clean and nice smell. She stripped down and was taking her time washing herself after me. She started off sucking my nips.. kissing my groin and thigh area.. nothing sensual. But good efforts. She say she will put on cap now..( makes me wonder if she is giving me a choice ) She gave me a very good 10 mins.. thou no other pattern .. nor position.. Not as good as H14 Bao..

Afterwhich she asked me to make love.. OK.. start off missionary , her pussy not that tight already.. due to advanced age maybe.. We started charting as her mouth is off duty! She was 'scolding me' for touching my condom unintentionally.. I also didn't realise until she reminded again. She asked me to change position to spooning mode. She asked Mr to grab her boobs instead of playing her nips.. she don't like.. So she can enjoy more.. ?!? Err... I did what she taught me.. felt like having an affair with my school teacher all of sudden.. lolx Then she suggested to change to doggie style where I shot after a good fuck! I was caressing her smooth ass.. thou her slim legs were not that appealing.. Arrrgghhh... 10 mins non stop action.. I walked wobbly to the basin where she washed me up.

We continue our conversation on "end of world" Armageddon. She say she don't believe .. at most only no daylight few days. OK.. blah blah.. Basically she was washing herself while I sat by the bedside enjoying our small debate. Not a time watcher.. Bid me goodbye and asked me to return..

Looks 7.5/10. ( I hope she is early 40s but can tell she is approaching 50 despite her good looks .. she must be a H11 Jolene in her younger days )

Body 6.5/10 ( A bit of tummy.. thou overall slim .. A tits with small pink inverted nips )

Service 7/10 ( Cat 30 don expect much.. she offers AR but I declined.. i prefer bj )

RTF Yes!

She is none other than H2 R9 Hong Hong
Old 20-12-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

RTF to Sally from H2R3.

Had my mind want to FJ with her. But in the end, due to her skills in BJ, I came before that....

Next time must stop her and insist to FJ her....Hmmm....
Old 20-12-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
RTF Yes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacnet View Post
RTF to Sally from H2R3.
Had my mind want to FJ with her. But in the end, due to her skills in BJ, I came before that....
Next time must stop her and insist to FJ her....Hmmm....
wa say..u all two...champion in petain man!
Old 20-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 657 / Power: 12
Himeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to behold

does sally allow bbj?
Old 20-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
dat time i visit her, she also like to cover herself with towel, i think bcos she paisei her body not good...dun blame her.
thks for info bro.
Lol I meant cowgirl position lah
Old 20-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Finally, thx for the info
Old 20-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
cowgirl bro. at first l also thought what.

bro jaywalk fr also got juicy details.
Old 21-12-2012, 08:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeros View Post
does sally allow bbj?
Yes ....... she is a commando.
If you dare to do raw she will accommodate you too.
I always end up CIM with her coz her bbbj too damn tokcong.... never have chance to FJ her.... and she always ask me to eat her pussy too but I decline.
Old 21-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Predictable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Yes ....... she is a commando.
If you dare to do raw she will accommodate you too.
I always end up CIM with her coz her bbbj too damn tokcong.... never have chance to FJ her.... and she always ask me to eat her pussy too but I decline.
Got FR?
Old 21-12-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Last week, I was devastated. For 3 days I went to PT empty handed. Fong Yee H12R06 was not working.

This week was killing me. Very busy in the office and no chance to go PT. Everyday late nights: 11:30 pm go back! So frustrating.

Finally, this afternoon I managed to finish my deadline early and by 6:30 pm I was off to PT!!!

On the way I hoping and praying that Fong Yee was working! Once inside the alley I went straight to H12 and go inside inner lane. Yes, doors closed and light on! I waited for a good 10 minutes and by 7:00 pm I was inside her room!

Chat a little bit and action begins even before the stripping and washing did!

I was like a hungry man devouring a big meal! Damn how I missed her! And so I told her that for tonight I am booking her all for myself! Satu jam!!!

When I went out her room, the aunty OKT has already locked the alley door where I entered and the lights were already off.

Fantastic session, worth every dollar spent! Those who have tried Fong Yee, you know what I mean.

Merry Christmas!

I thank you!
Old 22-12-2012, 08:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
leroybrown is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wanted go get some Lovin on possibly the last day on earth so Yesterday went back to PT, disappointed when I saw Michelle, not my type at all but knew her service would be good. We locked eyes but decided to see Cookie first. Door was closed so decided to look if I could strike it lucky with another babe. When I went,my Michelle she also refused me, wondered why.

Most WL refused me (I'm tall and Mixed), so decided to wait in front of Cookies door, however Judy's door opened first, once I saw her I wanted to finish the job I Failed at last time.

Once on the Bed she did a good job again with the Bj (capped), she was tender and loving, just the way I like en on my little John. Then decided to have a go having her go Cowgirl. My god she was tight, was like a virgin really had to be pushed in. Once she started riding the Cock I was disappointed, she was really bad at it and felt my little Johns power weaken. Decided to let it rip and finished off.

RTS: Not again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1