The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-12-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
vicron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Jenny from ChokDee

Looks: Late 20s. Looks pretty much like her photos. Like what other bros shared she is more like elder sister next door. Not a head turner but somehow is on the sweet and simple looking lady
Boobs: Natural Cs. Natural sag and soft with raisin nips.
Body: 7 on the bakness scale. More on voluptuous side
French: No tongue....cant really describe it as DFK if no tongue but more of deep sensual kiss
BBBJ: Somehow she din give me much attention as she was either feeling too gd with my tongue during 69 or she is not gd at it
FJ: Started with missionary and came really fast on her tummy ... after washed up she napped while I cuddled her on my arms ... Started round 2 after short nap with her locking lips with me again. Went with cow girl and ram her hard from below... pounded her hard with missionary and ended 2nd shot... Her moans are really alluring ... like innocent GND ...
GFE: Gao gao ... Really have some chemistry despite her ordinary looks...
Old 12-12-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 7
Banditento is one of the Best!Banditento is one of the Best!Banditento is one of the Best!Banditento is one of the Best!

Was taken well care by her. Spend this 90 minutes worth and thanks bro for this legit FR. Posh told me to return for her soon. Yes i will but need to replenish my pocket first. heehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdiona View Post

Posh
Galaxy
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=966838&highlight=

Body: Taller then your average Fl with nice and slender body with smooth skin and slim long legs.

Boobs: I like her boobs very nice natural boobs to play with and squeeze

BBBJ: Good cock sucking skills. Good suction, patience and loads of eye contact She can go on and on

FJ: Proactive and return u stroke for stroke during missionary. Her cowgirl skills is great too.

GFE: No commercial feel and she hugged me like i am her boyfriend.
Old 12-12-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
moimoiplyboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR on Minsoo Lust365

Looks: 8/10 fair skin
Body: 8/10 taller than most average ladies haha
Boobs: 9/10 B cup, but I love it, perky nips
BBBJ: 9/10 cuddling and sucking at the same time
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 10/10 quite pro active and chatty, nice session with her
RTF: Yes
Old 12-12-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Hoe2016 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for sa-ke
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Looks : 10 /10 more sweet than before , look better than photo .
Body : 10/10 smooth n fair
BBBJ : 10/10 other level, a lot DT
FJ : 10/10 enjoy
Service: 10/10 take good care for u
GFE : 10/10 great services
Old 12-12-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 3
J4mes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CLUB FRIDAY - SCARLETT

2nd visit this time haha… things only became better. Got wet tgt and action alr started in the bathroom. Solid GFE w lots of foreplaying before a good ~15mins pounding in diff positions. Had a good amt. of time chatting as well - very down to earth person.

Smooth and quick booking again w bro CF, arigato
Old 12-12-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Poisonivii is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mango (Lust365)

https://sbf.rocks/showthr...ighlight=mango

Looks: 8.5

Body: 9

Boobs: 8.5 considered perky, B cup

Pussy: 9 trimmed

Bbbj: 8.5 demure at first. Gets faster after and more wild some time

Fj: 9 ok to change from position to position. Very horny.

Rtf: yes
Old 12-12-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
drakel is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: GIFT
Looks : 9.5/10 - Really very pretty, looks slightly better in real life as well. Will make the effort to slip into a very nice dress
Body : 10/10 - Great boobs, especially if you are a fan of natural feeling papayas. Rest of the body is very shapely as well
BBBJ : 10/10 - Super patient and knows what to do. I find that this seems to be true across most of ONESIAM's girls
FJ : 9/10 - great at riding and receiving, will try to touch and kiss you as much as you want during FJ. Not so much of a PSE, more GFE-like. Feels tight as well
GFE : 10/10 - Very willing to kiss, very patient and nice. English good enough to hold pleasant conversations.
RTF : Maybe try her together with her friends.

OneSiam really doesn't miss. Priced higher than other stables but worth every penny.
Old 12-12-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tynom32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Vicky from KinkyThai

Had a session with her about a week ago, keep thinking about it, so decided to put FR on here.

Okt: 10/10 Go to this stable quite abit alr. Always fast reply, clear instructions.
Body & Looks: 10/10, for the petite lovers, slim but have fleshly tits and ass, 110% my type. Very innocent looking, like someone you meet at work type.
FJ: 9/10 Hardworking, did whatever I asked
GFE: 9/10, strike conversation right away. Very polite, enjoyable to be with.

She is leaving soon, will RTF if I have time.
Old 12-12-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Thirdskill is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Vivi from Lust 365

Face:100% same as photo
Body: She's slim and has an hourglass figure with a meaty enough ass to grab
BBBJ: The most mind blowing experience you will receive and surely wont disappoint. Almost CIM if she didnt stop to cap me on.
FJ : She's very willing and still tight. Get wet VERY easily.
Catbath: Holy shit this is a freaking major turn on. Licks every part of your body. All horny moaning and licks your inner thighs, nipples, ball sacks, and little bro.
GFE: UP UP UP! Really cute and gives off the gfe.
Overall, i would say that it is a very good sexperience and would definitely RTF!
Old 12-12-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Take good care. I recall i used to do art test b4 the session start for both of us back 2022. Told okt if positive, then deal cancel. Stay safe. Need to stay low for a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentcock View Post
Covid alert. I'm tested covid positive today. Visited a stable at JC area on last Friday, all 3 girls were coughing, i kena from here? Visited another stable at Central area on last Sunday, can't be ap legend, right? Caution to all brothers all there, Covid on the rise!
Old 12-12-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 15
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold
Bonked Patti from Royal

Looks: 9/10, very pretty influencer model kind
Boobs: Enhanced C's that felt great to touch but was a little hard at the base. Sensitive nips.
BBBJ: Not great, nothing to shout out here
Painting: Loves it and very sensitive. Came few times from my picasso skills.
FJ: Responsive, sensitive and good grinding and riding. Very slutty and foxy looks and it seemed like she enjoyed it more than me.

RTF: Yes! Business hasn't been great since it has raining like shit.
Old 12-12-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sxseason is Cool - loads of Potential

Bedtime with Tina from Lust365

https://sbf.rocks/showthr...highlight=tina

Looks - 9/10 nothing bad to comment. My perfect gal.
Body - 9/10 tiny. Perfect for rolling on bed
Boobs - 8/10 B cup babe
Frenching - 8.5/10 demure and passion
Bbbj - 8.5/10 not bad. She can dt and make me super hard
Fj - 9/10 low doggy was fucking amazing. Chest down hips up. So so good

Rtf - yes
Old 13-12-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!

Bella ( Lust )

Looks:
Similar to photo, dis 15%. Late 20s my guess but well maintained, ok complexion, medium tone skin. Overall has a Naomi Neo + Namie Amuro vibe, the petite, high forehead palm size pixie face, equal measures of cute + sexy. Best features are her eyes and dimples for sure. I rate her higher coz she is my type. Wearing braces, so bros who mind can skip.

Body:
From the front, she appears a bit bak due to her 152cm short stature. If you look closely, you will see her limbs are slim. Side profile can see slim waist with flat tummy. During spooning, I can feel her lowest ribs and the hollow space beneath it.

Enhanced D cups, large aerolas with eraser nipples, boobs were done 2 months ago to fill the sag. Not the best boobjob with some under boobs scaring. Luckily she was decently endowed to begin with, helps to cushion. When she leans over, you can kinda see her original boobs jiggling over the silicone. Pussy partially shaven, she likes to be painted, no fingering.

BBBJ: 1st round was average, braces did not affect her performance. Her 2nd round bbbj was much better after I painted her gao gao and got her to cum. She became alot more enthu to return the favor, stop using her hands and let me standing thrust into her mouth and DT a bit.

DFK: did not force any tongue, and the kissing was good, enjoy sucking each other lips.

Massage: Quite decent, she does this back in BKK, relief my back ache, pretty enjoyable

no PSE, more GFE, passable english, so far no need GT

FJ: Pussy, average tightness. 1st round mish all the way, just fold her legs back and pound her. 2nd round FJ pretended she is Naomi Neo and finish her off in scissors. Her 3/4 profile has the greatest resemblance to Naomi. We were both exhausted after the scissors.
Old 13-12-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 8
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Lover Fortress - Seven

At the request of Seven, I've filtered the pictures a slim her facial features down a little and make her boobs appear even bigger.

[ More Info / Pictures ]
( Click to show/hide )
Not really in the mood for sex these couple of days, but with the 12/12 promotion going at $120, I decided to give it a shot.

Got paired with Seven. One thing immediately noticeable is her charming and friendly attitude. Even though her English isn't exactly great, communicating with her was quite natural using a lot of body language. She was giggling at all the little gestures I make trying to get our ideas across.

Other than her attitude, her shapely boobs is a pleasure to look and caress. Lookwise she is well dolled up though not exactly a sweet young thing.

Though she was not inclined on having her photos, she agreed to let me take some.

With the photos done, we got ahead with the intimate acts. Started with shy kisses but progressed to moderately deep frenches midway through. We did a lot of petting, touching, and even dry humping. Then got undressed to have her nibble my dick before starting the grand act.

Did the few usual positions before ending my load into the condom. Overall a decent session.

Summary (out of 10):
-----
With my recent string of awesome bonks, I have been giving out 10s like it did not matter. I am trying to retune my rating system to make it more strict on scoring highs so you bros may have a better idea of my experience.

"10" being the best of my life.
"5" being average.
"1" being the worst I had experienced.

As a result of this retuning, do note that more scores are going to average as a 5.

Operator Booking
  • Communication: 6 | Starting to get a bit friendly.
  • Location: 6 | High human traffic, roadside parking available, no registration required but slight evasive maneuvers needed. Hallways a bit dinghy, but the room was surprisingly pleasant.
  • Listing Picture Likeness: 7 | Body is nearly spot on. Face is the same, but filtered to look younger.

Physical Appearances and Character
  • Personality: Fun silly friend.
  • Face: 6 | Likeable looks, smiles a lot.
  • Hair: 7 | Medium length frazzled brown dyed hair.
  • Boobs: 7 | Good size and shape.
  • Waist: 8 | Relatively slim frame, only a faint sign of tummy marks when forced.
  • Butt: 7 | Quite round and grabby even with her slim frame.
  • Skin: 8 | Fair and smooth.
  • Pubic Hair: Trimmed.
  • Tattos: Various small ones (10-20% coverage)

Experiences
  • Communication: Slightly above average, but her positive attitude makes up for any language barriers.
  • Photoshoot: Short session.
  • Shower together: Yes, basic cleaning.
  • Handjob: A little to start the session.
  • BBBJ: 6 | Quite gentle, akin to a loving girlfriend. Would prefer something a bit more aggressive.
  • CIM: Did not try or ask.
  • Deep French Kiss: 7 | Started slow, but got into some moderate French kisses midway through.
  • Fingering: Did not try or ask.
  • Painting: 7 | Trimmed and clean pussy made access easy. Watching her squirm is quite nice.
  • Doggy: 7 | The ass and boobs were great handles to grab onto to hump her deeper.
  • Spoon: Did not try.
  • Cowgirl: 7 | Great hips movement.
  • Missionary: 7 | Watching her toss and turn her head is nice. Love the part where she has her legs over my shoulders.
  • Audio Feedback: 6 | Appropriate acoustic feedback. Felt quite natural.

Overall weighted points: 7/10
Damage: $120/90/2 (Mystery 12/12 Promo)
RTF Level: Not for me, but I'd say it's a pleasureable bonk!

----------

Disclaimer:
Pictures are edited to improve contrast and colour. Some acne may be removed and skin softening may be applied. No face filters or excessive warping is used on these pictures unless stated.

Like with any other FR, your mileage and personal experience may vary.

Latest Hot Picture Reviews:
Author for the guide 'The quick all-around guide to chionging' - Send me a message for it

Whether you are new to the world of chionging, or a veteran looking for some tips to spice up your experience, I hope you will find something useful in this guide.
  • Guide and common procedures for Geylang and Dome 1
  • My personal step-by-step to securing a better bonk
  • Various useful information and guides for sex and all things related

I have been getting many requests for the best ladies/stables, though I cannot give you an answer, I hope my guide will help you in gathering information and comparing between the options.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback related to a girl or my guide, feel free to ask me or message me about it and I'll do my best to help

If you are looking for some FRs on a particular lady, you may suggest one to me and I would consider if there is a demand for it.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Claudia (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 13-12-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!

FR for Corona ( LFT )

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?...3#post22887363

Last night, I came across Loversfortress 1212 promo price @ $130/2/90 with only Corona & Fanta. Since I had already tried out Fanta, I decided to choose Corona & booked her at 10pm as the previous regular chiongster had bonked her beforehand. When I greeted Corona upon reaching the destination, she was shy & quiet in the beginning. Without hesitation, we undressed ourselves & proceeded to shower. We started to break the ice when proceeding to the bed.

Looks: 9/10 natural look almost the same as the photos, light tanned skin & beautiful shoulder length hair lady
Body: 9/10 a nice figure with a flabby tummy & smooth skin, Buddhist ritual body art on her back.
Boobs: 10/10 enhanced C cup, soft & good to massage & kiss, recommended for boobs lovers.
Frenching: only light kisses
BBBJ: 09/10 loved sucking & licking my penis non stop, followed by deep throat.
Pussy : partially trimmed, I didn’t manage to paint her abalone & request for 69 as she was not comfortable. As a real gentleman, I chose to respect her decision.
FJ: 10/10 Did various sex positions. Cowgirl, sitting lotus, lifting up standing position, missionary, doggy & reverse back sitting position. Loved to hear her moaning during our love making sessions. We really made love like long lost lovers.
GFE: 10/10 very high. Patient & hardworking lady with a positive attitude. Despite feeling tired after various sex positions, we ended up with wild foreplay while I performed HJ. It was not long until I finally released my first shot on her body After that, she helped me to wash up during shower. We then proceeded to have great conversation & chatted about things in life. During conversations, she commented that I was the only guy who could lift her up & bonked her in a standing sex position. When she initiated round 2, I decided to go ahead. She enjoyed performing BJ on me before I had missionary sex position with him. I didn’t manage to have my second shot due to time constraints.
RTF: Yes, only if I have the time & energy. Might try out other ladies as well.
Overall: 10/10 I would say that we had an amazing love making sessions. She was able to speak simple English so no google translation was needed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1