The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
No shot count If chemistry workout with the girl and of-courses it will not happen at first time booking. When I'm 23 I also did 8 shot on one booking with my regular syt. She gone into new life already. Now age catch-up so Max is 4 now with another regular.
Now batam no more cheaper except food, massage and bonk. almost all near same to SG.
True. Inflation in every countries. Long time not been to balai. Bet no longer cheap. But hotel price should be reasonable.
Old 28-07-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matjengka View Post
Yes,I personally won't be bother to go shopping, wash hair wash face and waste my bonking/drink time since this is a bonk trip
Price may be 1 or 1.2 juta. Main attraction is shes with us @24hrs. No rush. Take our time. If wish to go shopping, cinema, i rather go for ST, imo.
Old 28-07-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
My boncis south asian friend love balai. Had 11 shots per booking. But that was precovid days. You want go shopping etc tbem go batam. Cheaper ferry
11shot really anot Lanjiao also cannot stand liao and shoot only urine not sperm.
Old 28-07-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex hunter View Post
11shot really anot Lanjiao also cannot stand liao and shoot only urine not sperm.
Young thambi. Possible. His girl said bonked numerous time. Lost count.
Old 31-07-2023, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 16
Umizaru has much to be proud ofUmizaru has much to be proud ofUmizaru has much to be proud ofUmizaru has much to be proud ofUmizaru has much to be proud ofUmizaru has much to be proud ofUmizaru has much to be proud ofUmizaru has much to be proud ofUmizaru has much to be proud of

Hi all
Sorry i did not mean to be rude but can i request for balai driver’s contact??
Please PM if it is ok.
As i am going there next week.
Thanks for the assistance. ��

Minimum 5 points to exchange.

Return List : 0 bros in the queue.

Give me some time to return.

Those who are impatient, please don’t up me. Thanks
Old 03-08-2023, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertjohnnie View Post
Hi, please PM driver contact if you don't mind. Thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornboy View Post
Just PM the bro who recently returned from balai. Anyway i just PM you one too. So you can chose.

Awaiting your fr upon your return trip .

Please do not post when you PM someone...this is info thread and not chit chat...

may zap if you pm someone and post here...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-08-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Please do not post when you PM someone...this is info thread and not chit chat...

may zap if you pm someone and post here...
What chit chat? I dont have so much free time like you. I did not post driver contact here. This the first time i heard one cant post when PM someone.

Anyway i notice so far you the only mod day in day out talk about zapping. Points can exchange for cash?
Old 09-08-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

First time visit after 4 yr, thing seem to change

From HBF to Balai take 2 hrs (seem slower)
Boat was about 40% full on sunday
New immigration building .
When coming out from the luggage check station , turn right will go to the exit to the driver gather area. anyone know if turn left can lead to the other exit (to holiday hotel)?

Long beach is still operating with live seafood.
Opp Gabion Hotel coffee shop still operating but did not see Bak Kut teh (at around 11 am indo time) maybe close already . i try the lor ba rice not too bad.
I try the channel U bak ku teh not bad as well.

Gabion certainly operating
standard rm 180k
Delux 220k
Suite 360k

It will be an enjoyable trip if meet the right girl so have to choose wisely (avoid girl that did not have eye contact with u , u can look in their eye when they shake hand with u, if they like u they may hug u of course can be fake sometime) with lady luck on your side.

Villa has at least 6 to 7 girl in the house during Monday morning 9am indon seem lesser than before convid , not as lively as before only see a few indian and chinese hunting for cewek. Maybe fri and sat is the peak there.

Maxi hotel billard table n live band is close for reno only karaok is operating . The breadfast standard drop but variety is there. see a few ang mo also. The massage at 2nd floor can't make it . They are interested in special massage i think.

The satay push cart (opp long beach) operate from8 pm or 8.20 pm onward for those interested . The otak stall operate earlier. Miss the satay and the otak not too bad.

Last edited by Jas28; 09-08-2023 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Wrong date
Old 09-08-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
Villa has at least 6 to 7 girl in the house during sunday morning 9am indon seem lesser than before convid , not as lively as before only see a few indian and chinese hunting for cewek. Maybe fri and sat is the peak there.

Maxi hotel billard table n live band is close for reno only karaok is operating . The breadfast standard drop but variety is there.
Any idea how many houses were opened in villa?

Thanks for the FR.
Old 09-08-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Any idea how many houses were opened in villa?

Thanks for the FR.
Sorry my bad it was Monday morning at villa , Sunday Singapore boat reach in the afternoon so decide not to go villa,
At villa i did 't walk all the way. i start from the back there are 6 house operating side by side n opp side as well. can see afew girl walking around from far i guess 10 to 12.
Old 09-08-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
At villa i did 't walk all the way. i start from the back there are 6 house operating side by side n opp side as well. can see afew girl walking around from far i guess 10 to 12.
My friend told me there were @ 120 girls. So roughly tally.
Old 11-08-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
My friend told me there were @ 120 girls. So roughly tally.
The price range is from 1.2 to 1.6Juta as quoted can bargain more in week day. Should have roam the whole street before selection. The last house on the right (walking toward the smaller no. house) and last house opp being the cheapest according to the driver.
Old 12-08-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
The price range is from 1.2 to 1.6Juta as quoted can bargain more in week day. Should have roam the whole street before selection. The last house on the right (walking toward the smaller no. house) and last house opp being the cheapest according to the driver.
Since it was monday, should not have many customers. You should take your time and hunt. Afterall theres only 100+ girls. Wont take long to villa shop the girls. Price also not cheap. Cost more than ferry ticket.
Old 17-08-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
PPTK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all Bro, Who like to join me to balai on this coming 24~25 Aug. Departure form JB - pasir gudang port.
Old 17-08-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5425 / Power: 17
everlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond repute

Yoz all,

extending invitation.

Been some time since went in.

Decided to re-explore with my Driver 'K%%A'

just wondering if anyone wants to join. I believe most process should still be same.

19 Aug to 21 Aug

pm me if interested.

Note: First timers are welcome as well~

Point Exchange > min Power 2
Please do pm me so I wont miss out..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1