The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-03-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Hey bro, I jus tried her, but not sure if its the same girl you was talking about. She changed name to Rainbow.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/rainbow-massage/

looks/age: Early to mid 30s, thick makeup, not too bad looking, I rate her maybe 6/10, reason being I prefer xmm looks

body: Slim with maybe a big B? I am not good with size, so not sure if its consider a C or not.

massage: Strong massage which is why I look for her. Good strength.

service/attitude: Talkative and chatty, can talk about anything. A minus point for me as I like to relax and sleep during the massage lol

sensual: FN boob rub, then around 15mins juagen, her juagen is not painful which I think not so legit? But still after the juagen I shoot damn a lot and remain hard for a few mins. FN during the HJ, will lie beside catbath while HJ, can lick and fondle the boobs, cannot touch the pussy. But I can see that her regular will get more service.

attitude: no phone usage at all, and I think I stay there for more than 60mins

overall: Not too bad for me, playability consider high for first time visit. Might rtf for the sensual, but juagen I will still need to find elsewhere.
I rarely write bad FR, because its like breaking their rice bowl, unless the girl is super duper cmi.

Well this is a rant from me, just sharing a story. So I get to know that I had a bad record, the girl say I wrote her bad FR despite did not complain throughout the service, and even wrote that I was late.

After some date and time checking, it was the above girl that give me a bad record. The only bad thing from my FR is saying she put on thick makeup and age early to mid 30s. If you guys try to search for her other FR, many FR saying she is late 30s, and there is also bro who said she looks like their mother.

And the funny thing is I was late to her place is because she dont want to give me her exact address or some where near, she give an address 1 building+road away. Then when call to give direction is not clear at all with bad tone, end up took me 10mins to understand her direction. I didnt even talk about this on my previous FR as I felt it was just a miscommunication.

But this cb girl leave me a bad record. People will say I am not gentleman to rant, but meh I dont care.
Old 12-03-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I rarely write bad FR, because its like breaking their rice bowl, unless the girl is super duper cmi.

Well this is a rant from me, just sharing a story. So I get to know that I had a bad record, the girl say I wrote her bad FR despite did not complain throughout the service, and even wrote that I was late.

After some date and time checking, it was the above girl that give me a bad record. The only bad thing from my FR is saying she put on thick makeup and age early to mid 30s. If you guys try to search for her other FR, many FR saying she is late 30s, and there is also bro who said she looks like their mother.

And the funny thing is I was late to her place is because she dont want to give me her exact address or some where near, she give an address 1 building+road away. Then when call to give direction is not clear at all with bad tone, end up took me 10mins to understand her direction. I didnt even talk about this on my previous FR as I felt it was just a miscommunication.

But this cb girl leave me a bad record. People will say I am not gentleman to rant, but meh I dont care.
Just wondering how the ML know the 'bad' review from you
Old 12-03-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
I was weird too how she wan to make sure. Anyway she know this forum, its either she translate the FR herself, or some bro translate for her.

But I can tell you how I know, her FR on me is with date, and my spare phone for chiong never delete text, she was the only ML I visited on that period of time.

But most probably is because I wrote the FR on the second day after I visited her, and maybe her business is that bad I was her only customer that day.
Old 12-03-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
A popular one is mulling a $10 increase to $130 to keep in line with market trends lol good luck fellas.
You're her test balloon here to gauge the ground sentiment before the price hike proceeds?
Old 12-03-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1052 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
They seem to be able to "guess" easily, especially if you write the bad FR close to your visit date. Even more so if you visited them for the first time since they can filter out their regular customers.

I had a experience with a ML quite sometime back when it was my second visit. Something was off during the visit and I wrote about it, guess she sensed it too. I made a mistake to write it on the same day of the visit but I guess she would have guessed that it was me. Courtesy of some WK she confronted me via WC that very night, said "she thought we were all good during the session"... blah blah blah...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 12-03-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2542 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Lessons learnt:
1. Dun indicate details of ur session or what u said to her during the session in ur MR.
2. Dun post MR on the same day or the day after the session
3. Most of the MLs have WKs sharing MR with them in Chinese via wechat
Old 12-03-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7142 / Power: 24
AJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond repute

Good share and sorry to hear your experience. Somehow I can’t help feeling she is insisting on only good FR. And imho, your initial FR wasn’t exactly excessively negative.
Relative to my previous FR on this old hag who deserves not a single bit of sympathy, RTM is a definite NO considering the way she treats fellow samsters. *for those who are curious, I’m referring to RAINBOW

Quote:

Old 12-03-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Haiz, if petrol price doesn't go up further I am already going to pay $200 more each month with the recent hike.
If all ML decides to increase $10, that is another $100/month based on my visit frequency.

And like you mentioned, pay freeze for 2 years liao because of current situation.

Sad...
ooo u cheong like > 1200/month , rich boy ...

u can easily find a new higher pay job as now market is getting hot also for you

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 12-03-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
Not sure if anyone thought about it, but a half decent ML makes more money monthly than most salaried persons here.
why you want to compare with ML ? basically they are boss managing their own business like local SMB

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 12-03-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Supply and demand are equated in a free market through the price mechanism

(1) when supply exceeds demand for a good or service, prices fall
(2) when demand exceeds supply, prices tend to rise

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
Not sure if anyone thought about it, but a half decent ML makes more money monthly than most salaried persons here.
Old 12-03-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1052 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
ooo u cheong like > 1200/month , rich boy ...

u can easily find a new higher pay job as now market is getting hot also for you
Bro spent liao then no money for other things liao.

Also not easy to find new job lah...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 12-03-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ20 View Post
Good share and sorry to hear your experience. Somehow I can’t help feeling she is insisting on only good FR. And imho, your initial FR wasn’t exactly excessively negative.
Relative to my previous FR on this old hag who deserves not a single bit of sympathy, RTM is a definite NO considering the way she treats fellow samsters. *for those who are curious, I’m referring to RAINBOW
Well I wont rant if I did gave her a bad FR. But after looking back at what I wrote, kind of triggered me, its like a backstab.
During my visit she did talk to me about some bad FR on her that somehow affected her, so being kind and didnt want to spoil her business, I even beautify my FR for her. But no lies in my FR though.

My number with good record now spoiled by a single bad record, harder to book angpai now. Haha
Old 12-03-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Lessons learnt:
3. Most of the MLs have WKs sharing MR with them in Chinese via wechat
Some know how to check here and then do translation. One savvy one says she does that. They have their on WC groups and could invite you to join. This forum is obviously not as private and confidential as before, never was actually.

The multi colored ML in this context performed let's just say, limited service for me. It was after she made some comment about me from her reading the records. The comment was meant to say I'm impressive but such comments cut both ways. Altho the conversation was free flowing, her service was guarded, limited and unimpressive, not even unbuttoned or unzipped. Even Shi Shi was miles better. So she was that careful, thus I didn't go back. Anyway it is also her loss vice-wise. I'm not one to complain but in this context, just sharing. Didn't work for me, I never had the thot or even urge of visiting again, no big deal.

In a recent episode reported elsewhere I was saboed by a fav unlisted ML and I told her off with courtesy. Subsequently all is well and even better. This is what I mean by open comms good or bad. If she is like that with me, there are no barriers, colorful or not.
Old 12-03-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
A popular one is mulling a $10 increase to $130 to keep in line with market trends lol good luck fellas.
Good luck to her..... market trend past week is many MLs have seen a dip in business. Especially bad for those FLs convert to MLs as they are asking for 200-220 for full service. I believe their business affected by the influx of tomyams in FL Dome 1.
More than 20+ SYTs listed in one week and at cheaper rate than these PRCs.

My understanding from the stable operators is that more tomyams are lined up to arrive and we may see more than 50+ by the end of this month.

The monoploy currently enjoyed by the PRCs are gonna end and if they wanna keep increasing prices..... good luck to them.
Old 12-03-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dev8838 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by melcara88 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/tao-tao-m...#comment-38587

Contacted this lovely lady today and tada, got a slot.
Overall experience was very good as she was very accommodating to my request.

Would recommend to all !!
Hey bro. Can know what package u took up and whats the damage? Her number doesn't seem to be in whatsapp. Can pm thanks!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1