The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 01-09-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
nemoboy9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopigao17 View Post
Well. I still have the screenshot of the fake FR that StahlAsia wrote about 39 allowing him to "accidentally slip" his dick into her. However I will not show it in this platform. It will expose his real identity.
I remember that "statement" of his lol. See why I never once responded/replied to his posts? Cause my gut feelings tell me that most of them are (sorry to be crude) pure BS! They tend to get on my nerves, but then what can I do? Haha.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoboy9 View Post
Just a word of caution to others.

Take everything written here with a pinch of salt. Just as in the past weeks when we saw so many "revelations" about Saigon girls providing FJ, these may or may not be true. Fake FRs only serve to stir up emotions and heated debates. Of course there's no way to disprove unless there's evidence (screenshot of booking times, chats with girls, videos etc).

Bonus, I'll let you all on something which was meant to be a secret, again to believe this or not is up to individual discretion.

I had been a regular of this particular Saigon gal (not mentioning which number, or if she's still around/gone back to Vietnam). She might (not) be saying the truth, but I was once told that apparently another girl was recorded by boss to have provided FJ to a customer, and with this video evidence she was then punished and sent back to Vietnam. I found it hard to believe at first, however I never completely disregard her stories too. Was she lying to me? Perhaps yes, maybe no.

Thanks for reading, and oh another FR from me coming up next. Guess who?
There was rumours going round that some joints have secret cameras installed.... I hope this joint is not one of them.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
There was rumours going round that some joints have secret cameras installed.... I hope this joint is not one of them.
Due to the frequent problem of customers secretly recording or taking photos of our girls..... we have installed hidden cameras in the tv room, canteen & mirror parade lobby. This is so we can monitor which customers are using their handphones to do secret recordings. Previously our staff keep a lookout and report which customer is suspect to have made secret recording..... but sometimes they are mistaken and cause friction between staff and customer after checking of his handphone did not reveal any such happening. So by installing the hidden cameras we can see and confirm that the customer is indeed made secret recording before our bouncers approach him.

Our hidden cameras are in public areas so rest be assured there are no cameras in the rooms or toilets or locker room.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
StahlAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well. I still have the screenshot of the fake FR that StahlAsia wrote about 39 allowing him to "accidentally slip" his dick into her. However I will not show it in this platform. It will expose his real identity.
how u proof my FR is fake ? u dun get not mean others bro here never get.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antifreeze View Post
Haha pls la, how am I supposed to give the exact time if I did not go? Plus u did not provide any time, how am I supposed to know what time to put to clash with urs? (Oh sorry! Forgot you don’t dare to put time, apart from u got no idea what time to put because it’s fake and also because you were exposed for writing a fake FR for 39 based on ur time of visit previously) Don’t be a joker trying to talk sense here. u don’t need to twist and turn anymore, u are just fucking sway that u anyhow FAKE on a day I went.
juz go and ask the cashier ' Ken '.Your frenz booked and u wait 1 hrs at outside.Then u go in and your frenz wait for you 1 hrs.Never make sense lah bro.Your stories very fake
Old 01-09-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kopigao17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StahlAsia View Post
how u proof my FR is fake ? u dun get not mean others bro here never get.
Do you not understand what it means by I have the screenshot between your conversation with 39 and how she confronted you on why you lie about slipping your dick inside her? PS: If I can get the screenshot, other bros here would have it too. All we need to do is ask her for it.

Anyway as many bros here have concluded, most of us do not believe on the nonsense you're talking about and hence have been ignoring you when you request for information.

By the way. I'm not interested if you get FJ from the ladies here or not. When I want a FJ, I can easily head down to the other joints nearby whereby FJs are always made available.
Old 02-09-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Do you not understand what it means by I have the screenshot between your conversation with 39 and how she confronted you on why you lie about slipping your dick inside her? PS: If I can get the screenshot, other bros here would have it too. All we need to do is ask her for it.

Anyway as many bros here have concluded, most of us do not believe on the nonsense you're talking about and hence have been ignoring you when you request for information.

By the way. I'm not interested if you get FJ from the ladies here or not. When I want a FJ, I can easily head down to the other joints nearby whereby FJs are always made available.
then pls show your proof.Talk who also can talk.In this type of joint all the ml will do whatever to get more income then can go back earlier.
Old 02-09-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Antifreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
juz go and ask the cashier ' Ken '.Your frenz booked and u wait 1 hrs at outside.Then u go in and your frenz wait for you 1 hrs.Never make sense lah bro.Your stories very fake
Huh? U meant my Friend go first means I need to wait for him outside? U meant Its a must we must go into Msia together? U okay or not? Or u are busy Fantasizing and Masturbating thinking u are fucking the gals in little Saigon that’s why u lose your brain?? Is there a chionging rule we must go to the same place at the same time or wait for each other? Cumon la u already lose the battle, still want to struggle? Lol stop your nonsense la, for the sake of all of us pls
Old 02-09-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SKC3698 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time when go little saigon 3, the gal give me fj raw. Last time saigon 3 is located near Pelangi plaza. Now i think only left little saigon 1 and 2. But the gal is from same boss, i believe when chemistry is there, someone too will get fj there even it is hard too believe.
Old 02-09-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKC3698 View Post
Last time when go little saigon 3, the gal give me fj raw. Last time saigon 3 is located near Pelangi plaza. Now i think only left little saigon 1 and 2. But the gal is from same boss, i believe when chemistry is there, someone too will get fj there even it is hard too believe.
but got some never get anything special then he saying ppl FR is fake..lol
Old 02-09-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKC3698 View Post
Yes. There's a Saigon 3. If I'm not wrong, it goes by a different shop name and they provide FJs. Not sure if it is still around though.

Not saying that it's impossible to get a FJ in Saigon 1. It did happened with some girls. Earlier this year, one of the girls provided FJ and infected a few bros with Gonorrhea. Those who have regular MLs can ask them about it. It was quite a big issue during that time.
Old 02-09-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
then pls show your proof.Talk who also can talk.In this type of joint all the ml will do whatever to get more income then can go back earlier.
So you mean you really don't mind getting your real identity exposed? There's a reason why I never and will never expose a chiongster in an online public forum. It's called ethics. Do you know the repercussions of getting exposed online for going to such places?

Anyway this would be the last time I will be replying to your posts. For your own sake. Please be smarter.
Old 02-09-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Antifreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes. There's a Saigon 3. If I'm not wrong, it goes by a different shop name and they provide FJs. Not sure if it is still around though.

Not saying that it's impossible to get a FJ in Saigon 1. It did happened with some girls. Earlier this year, one of the girls provided FJ and infected a few bros with Gonorrhea. Those who have regular MLs can ask them about it. It was quite a big issue during that time.
Yeah I agree . It’s just not those gals that StahlAsia mentioned
Old 02-09-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Anyway enough of all these.

FR time for 27.

She's a ML that some would hate and some would like due to her mood. It's up to our fellow bros to sweet talk to her to get better service. The first time I got her, it was SOP with a HJ finish. Subsequent visits, I managed to get BJs from her. She would use wet tissues to clean your dick before proceeding.

During one of the visits, she was grinding her pussy with my dick and was getting really horny. Not sure if it would end up with a FJ since I stopped her after a while. Not worth the risk. Ended the night happily with a BJ.
Old 02-09-2018, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
So you mean you really don't mind getting your real identity exposed? There's a reason why I never and will never expose a chiongster in an online public forum. It's called ethics. Do you know the repercussions of getting exposed online for going to such places?

Anyway this would be the last time I will be replying to your posts. For your own sake. Please be smarter.
juz show your proof.Dun kbkb.I think u just talk only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1