The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2007, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pino's Pub in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmyarea View Post
Lidat kar. Nowadays Pino smart u know. Sure they hv no problem locating it but they sure act as they dun know lor. Dun say park in dark tunnel, u 12 park outside your zipper oso cannot.
You need to park inside tunnel, pay loh...like valet parking services mah..
Old 05-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
You need to park inside tunnel, pay loh...like valet parking services mah..
Of course I know hv 2 pay lor. But only saying nowadays like toll, like petrol and now "parking" valet fee oso on the rise. All "road" related thingy... expensive leh.

I wonder the pinos got secret agt with a certain Mr V or not.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
And bro u bored meh? I c u hv 2 gals around u and u like doing "measurement for their breast" ler. Tell mi lar, if someone is in the midst of action/job whatever, do u go there and show face??
That day although 1 of the girl not bad looking but after measured her neh neh sien already... A cup only. Not my taste lah. I want big neh neh. Next time I go will not find her again. Must look for a new one with a C cup.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy View Post
Next time I go will not find her again. Must look for a new one with a C cup.
When is ur next time? By the way dun c much pino with the cup size u like leh.?
Old 05-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
BIB boobs Pino gals .............

Bro 6" Cock,

Aim high !

Why look for C cups ?

Look for 38D !
Old 05-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: BIB boobs Pino gals .............

Bro KTL, hahahhaha... in fact I went to look for the 38D at Helena. Woiooooo!!! Too big I scared lah.

Tried her massage not too bad, batin also boleh tahan. But her neh neh too big not nice to squeeze. C cup just ngam ngam how ler.

Helena in Permas
Name : forgot already
Look : 7/10
Body : Fat
Boob : 38D
Massage : 7/10
Batin : 7/10
Damage : RM63 + RM50
Old 05-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
That day although 1 of the girl not bad looking but after measured her neh neh sien already... A cup only. Not my taste lah. I want big neh neh. Next time I go will not find her again. Must look for a new one with a C cup.
Walaueh...6" Boy's interest in C-Cup same-same with my interest ..I hate those aerodrome [A Cup]
Old 06-04-2007, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
38D massage gal at Helena

Quote:
Tried her massage not too bad, batin also boleh tahan. But her neh neh too big not nice to squeeze. C cup just ngam ngam how ler.

Helena in Permas
Name : forgot already
Look : 7/10
Body : Fat
Boob : 38D
Massage : 7/10
Batin : 7/10
Damage : RM63 + RM50
Whoa ! You see 38D and you forget EVERYTHING ! I do hope that you still remember your own name !

Anyway, her name is Zarinah

Did you manage to suck her nipples ? One of our Samster brother managed to do that
Old 07-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
fucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

waw...... only a week i disappear already got so many post...... Bro JJ u know the gal i like already go back liao... so i also sian there......
anyway the worst is she give my phone number to a gal that i dont like(new gal)...the gal now working in midnite inn... always sms me go midnite, buy top up for her lah etc etc..... KNN bring me problems only. anyway this month i quite busy n the immigration officer very hardworking now. not so easy to take permit. just PM o sms me if u got kaki go to pub. u should know my time already rite. only once a week at nite. most probably all bros have diff taste. so we wont flight for the gals there.... its a good news, so that we can have a gang to go there...
Old 07-04-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucker101 View Post

1) Bro JJ u know the gal i like already go back liao... so i also sian there......
2) anyway the worst is she give my phone number to a gal that i dont like(new gal)...the gal now working in midnite inn... always sms me go midnite, buy top up for her lah etc etc.....
3)anyway this month i quite busy n the immigration officer very hardworking now. not so easy to take permit.
4)just PM o sms me if u got kaki go to pub. u should know my time already rite. only once a week at nite.
1) Bro, old one dun go how got new one???
2) Come out cheong sure got teeny weeny problem one. Just sms "Hinde"
3) Ye prob lar if u dun let ye immigration officer relax. U should treat her nicely!
4)Tonight thinking of going liao. Got kaki no kaki oso may go. Kekeke... account top up oledi mah!
Old 07-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster

fucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Quote:
1) Bro, old one dun go how got new one???
2) Come out cheong sure got teeny weeny problem one. Just sms "Hinde"
3)Tonight thinking of going liao. Got kaki no kaki oso may go. Kekeke... account top up oledi mah!
1.so still looking for a new 1 that suit my taste mah...have to take time.
2.waw u good in TAGALOG already. so tonite when u go there just say KUMUSTA KA and ANUNG PANGALAN MO.
3.to nite i dun have time. but around 5.30pm i'll go midnite to c that gal. and c there got any good gal o not. coz the beer there still the cheapest 1. RM100/set b4 9pm.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
to nite i dun have time. but around 5.30pm i'll go midnite to c that gal. and c there got any good gal o not. coz the beer there still the cheapest 1. RM100/set b4 9pm.
KNN here say tat gal very troublesome, there u go meet her.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
KNN here say tat gal very troublesome, there u go meet her.
just have something to do..... not only go for beer lah... after this time. i wont c her again... so now u like the Pepper gal o Yuan gal huh? which 1 u choose? o every time get new 1? how about ur MP actions? long time dun have ur FR already oh...... so now u changes taste already ha...? GF feel much more important than actions?
Old 07-04-2007, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
just have something to do..... not only go for beer lah... after this time. i wont c her again... so now u like the Pepper gal o Yuan gal huh? which 1 u choose? o every time get new 1? how about ur MP actions? long time dun have ur FR already oh...... so now u changes taste already ha...? GF feel much more important than actions?
Like the attitude of the pepper one. Yuen one chio lar but suck up LD like no 2moro. As I say most probably will go Pepper.

Resource limited and now got distribute between MPs and Pino Pub. MPs still on lar. Tat Sunday I go MP first then go Pino mah. But nowadays money in Malaysia tight so I go rtf, so no Frs on new gals lor.

Human is human u do get fedup if ye eat chicken everyday mah! Eat chicken still eat but got steam one, got thai style, go ayam goreng kunyit, etc. Change some style lor!
Old 09-04-2007, 10:39 AM
Samster

Re: Pino's Pub Adventure @ Yuen, JJ

2day is a holiday in Johore with our dear Sultan cutting his cake yesterday. As with long weekend holidays most bros with gf and family are caught out with "family" day activities.

As 4 me, just woke up after some "partying" at Yuen, JJ last nite. I was there around 8pm n far far in my car oledi targetted by my gal last time round, Quency. I was thinking mayb trying new gal mah as u know lar if she sticked 2u like gf, others gal dun come one. But nvm lar has a very good session with her.

I think everyone know of the concept "butterfly" so as usual hv 2 spend "a bit" and then its down 2 ye concept of value for money. I have 4 solid hours of her all by myself! Not a moment without "flesh" if u discount the fact she has 2go 4 nature call at times.

For the 1st hour or so, we catch up what's happen for the past one week. She show me or rather her fren show me a short video clip on the hp of their trip 2 Kota Tinggi waterfall. Got a gd look at her "wet" look. Kekeke. She complain of feet ache from trip and put one of her feet on my lap. No need invitation lar, as actually me quite gd at massage ppl. So "massage" or feel-y her from toes, small calf to inner thighs lar. She enjoy the service , i enjoy the touch. Win-win! Mua haha. I like cuddling with her, and her lying across me chest.

Then the next 3 hrs are crazy, in the sense i dunno both of us has so much energy. Sizzling dance, techno, hip-hop music were in the air and she loves 2 dance n well I can dance. And damn did i and her sweat it out thro the nite. When both put hips gyrating, humping and body "snaking" into a sensual and artful dance, it can get me 2 a high. Perhaps, at times I have just got tired off just direct assault on the genitals, it really feel good as u feel her ass, at times crotch or boobs... argh!!!! every inches of her body at a various tempo.

At the corner where me and my gal are, the group oso into dance mood. So it was pretty fun but we outlast them. I mean near 3 hrs of non-stop artful body 2 body contact punctuated by "tagai" (cheers) can be really tiring. But u know waht is more painful????

I got more than 2hrs of unabating "hard-on" throughout the dance routine without able 2 release. Those build-up.... well it's heavan and in a way hell. I never know without any release oso got so much fun.

At the end, I have 2 say the genuine enjoyment of each other really create lots of smile and laughter. My only conclusion right now of such pub scene: a place where my big head (psychologically) gets really healthy with small dose of small head delight in comparison in MPs where my small head pummels my big head into submission! Kekekeke....

P/s: I dunno know which is cheaper, this or if I go pick-up gals at pub and go discoing? But I think 4me, it is the hazzle of pick-up lines that i detest. So, Mabuhay Luwat! (Long Live) the Pino Pub!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1