The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2008, 04:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
puchaihuayhuay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Apartment Rental

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Puchaihuayhuay,

The apartment's name is Oriental Suite and it's fairly new! One bedroom goes for 20,000B and a studio goes for 15,000B. I like the place because it's a new apartment with excellent security service and close to MRT. What is your condos name, I might check it out during my next trip to Bangkok. I did use several swimming pools in Bangkok and I'm not impressed with their sanitary condition so I would never swim in the pool! Did you ever invite working girls into your condo for a night cap?
When I get my own place, one rule is that I will never bring a working girls to my place due to reputation, security and prevention of relationship problems!
mine is baan krang krung.. its just along soi 7 all the way. not along the soi nathongs... its opp soi nathong 1.

mine has 2 pools. but 1 is like shit. i think if i swim inside, i will end up with some skin disease, but the other one is the more commonly used one. but i never swim before in thailand la.. except in the beaches at phuket.

you can consider mine as well if u haven taken the one at oriental suite. i duno if the one up for rent is taken or not. but i tink oriental suite is nearer to carrefour than mine la..

as for working girls, no no.. i am staying with my wife there. so i never take working girls back. but well, i do have girls in that line who come visit me la.. but onli as a friend. not for work purposes.

hope ur stay in thailand has been fun. my stay in bangkok has been tiring. been taking a break since i go back to singapore for reservist. anyway, if you want to meet up for kopi at the starbucks at robinsons, i am more than happy.
Old 20-10-2008, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Apartment Rental

Puchaihuayhuay,

Congratulation on your marriage! Is your wife Thai? Maybe we can meet someday. I found another apartnemtn for rent and it's brand new apartment! The name is The ONEs Residence and the website address is Welcome - the ONEs residence : Affordable boutique apartments

The price is reasonable and it's close to MRT station.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 23-10-2008, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Puchaihuayhuay,

Congratulation on your marriage! Is your wife Thai? Maybe we can meet someday. I found another apartnemtn for rent and it's brand new apartment! The name is The ONEs Residence and the website address is Welcome - the ONEs residence : Affordable boutique apartments

The price is reasonable and it's close to MRT station.
thanks. married for 1 year liao. aiya, my wife is thai then you wana meet? haha! my wife not thai la. but speaks thai.

hmm, the apartment is ok, affordable and many services like the room cleaning services etc..

but the utilities charge is high. actually all apartments are higher compared to condos and landed. condos and landed are charged by the authorities themselves, but apartments will bill you through themselves, at a diff rate.

if you don't mind ladprao (as this is the location), maybe i suggest you stay at this condo, (Fifth Avenue at Wongsawang Road) at the end of ratchadapisek road. i viewed it before, 11000 thb per month and its a condo, with facilities and well, of cos the standard utilities.

i stayed at apartments before, in pinklao and ratchada.. the utilities for that small unit costs me like 2k + per mth (i had onli 1 tv, now i have 2) now, my bill is abt 2k + as well, but i uses more (2 tv, 2 aircon, more lightings etc). but no cleaning svcs la. actually, i got this cleaning lady, who offered 3k/mth for her services to clean my unit as well, 3 times a week. and laundrette, 1k thb for 100 pcs of laundry. so for services wise, its comparable la..

perhaps you can go ladprao and have a look at the place and walk around that area to find more choices. the price for this unit is pretty standard (for the nice decor)

for other guys out here, my block has one fella intending to sell his unit (2br + 1 liv rm) for 5milion thb.
Old 24-10-2008, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Apartment Rental

Puchaihuayhuay,

Once again, you're correct! If you live in an apartment, your utilities bill will be lot higher than your Thai compadre! The management of the apartment will charge foreigners higher than Thais. That's one way that management will make money. I rather stay in an apartment that has indivicual electric and water meter. But noway Jose!

I need your advice, what's wrong with living in Lat Phrao?

Thanks for help!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 24-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Puchaihuayhuay,

Once again, you're correct! If you live in an apartment, your utilities bill will be lot higher than your Thai compadre! The management of the apartment will charge foreigners higher than Thais. That's one way that management will make money. I rather stay in an apartment that has indivicual electric and water meter. But noway Jose!

I need your advice, what's wrong with living in Lat Phrao?

Thanks for help!
no la, there is nothing wrong with lat phrao. it really depends on where you be travelling or what are your conditions of an ideal location/ residence.

for me, i just want a central location to CBD, malls, nightspots, hence i want one in ratchada lo.. and only in the lower sois.. (for eg, soi 3, 7, 9 etc) not too far up la, there all MPs, stay there no use la.

for your case, i think it depends on your priorities. lat phrao to sukhumvit for eg, cab fare costs 100+. lat phrao to clubbing (RCA) is not near. lat phrao to shopping (pratunam/ mbk/ siam) is further than ratchada also..

but however, lat phrao to jj is near la.

for me, location is important. cos i dun really like to be stuck in traffic here for fucking long time. if stay further, stuck until everyone finish work liao lo..

if you just wana have a base or a home just to sleep and not much travelling, i tink lat phrao could be for you. properties ther are cheaper.

abt the utilities, you canot do anything abt the bills la.. this is a sure kana eat situation. and if you wana stay in an apartment, try to find one that is already fully furnished and equipped so that you do not have to go around to buy bed, tvs, etc etc. it was hell the last time - language probs + wana find best bargains + no time to really wait for the shopping sales etc etc) in the end, also feel like carrot. buy liao then later got sale.. or found the same product selling cheaper elsewhere..

good luck with your house-hunting. read those farang forums such as thaivisa. you will know alot of stuff that i bet most thais duno even. i recommend you check out craigslist thailand. people will advertise their house for rents.
Old 24-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Norice,

The Kris condo might interest you and is up for rental, just next door to Watana.

Have a look when you are in Bangkok next month.

Studio @ 10,000 bahts
1 bedroom @ 15,000 bahts
2 bedrooms @ 25,000 bahts

The Nation Classifieds
Old 25-11-2008, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
The Kris condo might interest you and is up for rental, just next door to Watana.

Have a look when you are in Bangkok next month.

Studio @ 10,000 bahts
1 bedroom @ 15,000 bahts
2 bedrooms @ 25,000 bahts

The Nation Classifieds
This condo is finally done. Shall take a look tomorrow.

They forgot to add the following in their ad.

Location & Nearby Places:

Nearby University: University of Thai Chamber of Commerce (UTCC)
Nearby Massage Parlour: Poseidon, Copa Cabana and Malibu
Nearest MRTA (if applicable): Sutthisan
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1