The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2004, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BKK guide for newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrus
Hi Bro, just buy the Starhub Green Pre-paid for S$18 and you can call your TG liao using 018. Base on local call charge.

For TG, they will dial 009 if they use DTAC or Dprompt. I use it to call home and its cheap.
IF SINGTEL customer 018 cannot be use rite?
ya i try using 00965xxxxxxxxx in BKK last wk but seem not able to get through
I am using 1-2-CALL pre-paid card in BKK

Thks
Old 27-08-2004, 02:06 PM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food
china meimei... mmmhhh... i like ... hahhahaa...
u like PRC also?
heehee.....
So do U go PRC chiong/work also?
Old 27-08-2004, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 22
cyrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
IF SINGTEL customer 018 cannot be use rite?
ya i try using 00965xxxxxxxxx in BKK last wk but seem not able to get through
I am using 1-2-CALL pre-paid card in BKK

Thks
Singtel cannot lah ... only starhub ...
As for calling from BKK, yours is from AIS not DTAC leh.
Old 27-08-2004, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
yo broz!

anyway, only have time to write a quick post, so mainly i wanna thank bro vaxvms for linking me up with romance. met up with bro romance (the bmw ger was your credit man!), ming (sorry bro, can't remember your nick), and eyelevel (n ur bros). tks all broz for all the greatz time.

i had a good balance of local scene n bonking arena this trip. esp this place at suhkumvit 55, thonglo 21, saun-san-lun. best band and DJ i heard, saw afew thai actors/actresses, alot of pretty babes. apparently my local friend told me this is recently voted #1 pub, every night is packed. i believed, cos i was there on mon n tue nites! drinks are cheap too!
better than bombay bro (wished u din leave tat nite), the band sucks in bombay!
all in all, to me, the best part of the trip was getting to know the broz and miggle with the locals. hahaha... motivation to work on my thai man !!!
Hi bro,

The Bmw Gal is not my credit la. You are the man of the match for tat day.
Killing two birds with one stone.But too bad the 1st bird is too flabby for you.
Too bad I've got no chance to see ur BMW gal under the sunlight while u enjoy the luxury of her driving u around.

Mai pern Rai...We can still cheong again when time allows.

BTW the group of bros which cheong with us at Serai Centre, "The 21", which include bro Eyelevel seems to be MIA leow leh...No news from them yet.

feel free to have kopi in our together at our hometown...just like the wan we had at "Siam Kopi Shop"

Cheers
Old 27-08-2004, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi all

here's what I have found out about sending sms from Sg to Thailand & vice versa:

Sg mobile operator Thai mobile operator

Singtel AIS/DTAC

M1 AIS/DTAC/Orange

Starhub AIS/DTAC/Orange
hutch is not compatible to all SG network. can sometimes receive sms from hutch subscribers but guarantee cannot send to them. also once out of bkk the signal sucks big time...
Old 27-08-2004, 11:10 PM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Hi bro,

Killing two birds with one stone.But too bad the 1st bird is too flabby for you.
Too bad I've got no chance to see ur BMW gal under the sunlight while u enjoy the luxury of her driving u around.
Wah bro then next time you intro me merce gal can? Give newbie like me chance lah.......Dun worry i won't give you credit.
Old 30-08-2004, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
thai75food deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrus
Hi Bro, just buy the Starhub Green Pre-paid for S$18 and you can call your TG liao using 018. Base on local call charge.

For TG, they will dial 009 if they use DTAC or Dprompt. I use it to call home and its cheap.
tks bro. this is wat i find out abt starhub Green pre-paid. the 1st min is 25c, thereafter, 15c/min for local call n those free idd countries.
i've yet to find out whether is it cheaper than those calling cards rate. will check it out when free.
Old 30-08-2004, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
u like PRC also?
heehee.....
So do U go PRC chiong/work also?
ok la.. pretty gers who dun like...
yet to set foot on china scene, just a short working in GZ but its a zim-bang back to s'pore trip. no time to check out the scene there. the air is really bad in GZ btw.
i'm using 1-2 call as well, not bad as compare with the previous one i tried, orange.
nothing wrong with the prata right? heehee....
Old 30-08-2004, 09:37 AM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

yeah I hope the prata is allright.

1-2-call is not bad,guess what? can even use the GPRS service and its not expensive and just for checking your emails , shouldnt be a problem
Old 30-08-2004, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Hi bro,

Mai pern Rai...We can still cheong again when time allows.

BTW the group of bros which cheong with us at Serai Centre, "The 21", which include bro Eyelevel seems to be MIA leow leh...No news from them yet.

feel free to have kopi in our together at our hometown...just like the wan we had at "Siam Kopi Shop"

Cheers
Anyway tat nite quite fun, esp setting up for the groom to be.
eyelevel is busy with work, n soon gg to work overseas for a short while.
think during tat overseas trip he will update us more.
not sure abt his other bros, but i'm sure they are around the forum. don't know their nicks, they may be just under your nose.. heehee...
so the other 3 bros come out n show yourselves...
esp the 'house-decorator', chaktuchak so big also can run into you, too bad tat nite we din manage to link up. And the thai boss who speak like an aussie, tat was something as well... hahaha...
Old 30-08-2004, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
ok la.. pretty gers who dun like...
yet to set foot on china scene, just a short working in GZ but its a zim-bang back to s'pore trip. no time to check out the scene there. the air is really bad in GZ btw.
i'm using 1-2 call as well, not bad as compare with the previous one i tried, orange.
nothing wrong with the prata right? heehee....
GZ air and BKK air is as bad
but who cares rite?

so far so good for tat prata lats nite
Old 30-08-2004, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
EyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Anyway tat nite quite fun, esp setting up for the groom to be.
eyelevel is busy with work, n soon gg to work overseas for a short while.
think during tat overseas trip he will update us more.
not sure abt his other bros, but i'm sure they are around the forum. don't know their nicks, they may be just under your nose.. heehee...
so the other 3 bros come out n show yourselves...
esp the 'house-decorator', chaktuchak so big also can run into you, too bad tat nite we din manage to link up. And the thai boss who speak like an aussie, tat was something as well... hahaha...

Yo Bro Thai75Food, Mr.Romance!!!

No I did not MIA...... as T75F said.. was busy with work..... am now in Aussie .... and just posted my FR ...under "First FR"..
the other bro will be Pootie .... he has the same name as me...
House decorater,... I'm not sure he lurks around in the forum.. .he has never mention to me before.... the other bro... don't think he has been in here ... but we won't know....:P he he he he

so Thai75food ... you met up the BMW girl ??

Cheers!
EyeLevel
Old 31-08-2004, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
GZ air and BKK air is as bad
but who cares rite?

so far so good for tat prata lats nite
but frankly, GZ air is really jia luk... its like in a dreamy place becos of the fog like scene... then realise its not fog but dust... only took me afew trips outdoors to get an irritating throat in a day...
no wonder there's a liang cha dian on every streets...
bangkok is just the heat... constantly thirsty... but maybe its all the alcohol consumed the nite before...

na bei... i din eat prata also kana wake up 3am to bomb... dun tell me its the tek alia...!!
Old 31-08-2004, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
but frankly, GZ air is really jia luk... its like in a dreamy place becos of the fog like scene... then realise its not fog but dust... only took me afew trips outdoors to get an irritating throat in a day...
no wonder there's a liang cha dian on every streets...
bangkok is just the heat... constantly thirsty... but maybe its all the alcohol consumed the nite before...

na bei... i din eat prata also kana wake up 3am to bomb... dun tell me its the tek alia...!!
so going during winter might be better

tek alia???maybe.....
me no pb wif the prata
Old 05-09-2004, 11:53 PM
mbk_kid_

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

heh....a question to the lao jiaoz...

at a place like a bar ( eg. soi CB ) ...when the girl sits with u..and u buy her a drink..when u feel like she bui gam...whats the best way to tell her to leave ah>?

had an experience when i sat with a girl, then another one damn damn chio came along..but duuno how to siam the first one sitting with me..izzit very bad if i tell the girl to go away and hit on her friend>?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1