The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2016, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
是不是中了"降头"?If not why she can't see the potential damage that could come with this affair? Now her reputation screwed. Her husband totally embarrassed. N worst of all, her school going children would be alienated, humiliated n traumatized. Why?? Over a 50+ pot bellied balding, below average looking man?? 真是想不通...
Old 14-03-2016, 09:07 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: David ong from PAP

I better learn from this. Not to ever get caught. But its hard when we are excited and want to let the whole world knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal168 View Post
是不是中了"降头"?If not why she can't see the potential damage that could come with this affair? Now her reputation screwed. Her husband totally embarrassed. N worst of all, her school going children would be alienated, humiliated n traumatized. Why?? Over a 50+ pot bellied balding, below average looking man?? 真是想不通...
Old 14-03-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
Craz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Wah!!!! I thought only kuasimi can make me feel so pekcek.

Nan ren bu huai isn't meant or used like that.
It means women's love for the bad boy.
It's also different from Wendy fcuking David cos he's powerful which is called power is an aphrodisiac.

David wanting to fuck Wendy n taste the forbidden fruit isn't Nan ren bu huai. That's normal. A Christian or morally upright guy who decides to fcuk another woman isn't Nan ren bu huai or bad boy.

It's wad I described. I'm so fucking fucking good I KNEW wad you meant. It's called a woman tempting corrupting a man. To give you another analogy its called spider woman tempting Mr Tang the monk aka monkey kings sifu. This is wad garbagement will package it cos that's better than admitting their vetting process fcuked up n isn't better than Wp.

Digest it? Good.
Now to next part.

The garbagement go thru a rigorous vetting process including two tea session not high tea at Marriott hor. And interviews with the son n your dream Lover, the menstrual discharge of a whore teo PCB n tharman.

If youve got bad feedback, bad rep etc, you won't get in.
Strangely enough there's no openly gay mp. Don't think there's divorced mp. So that's wad is called goody two shoes squeaky clean.

Garbagement is so fcuked up they prob think gay n single woman are diseases to b cured. I know u never talk bout woman mp. I raise it to show how they 'cured' it so their woman mp is goody two shoes. See how I tie things up in the end?

Don't understand. Ask.
All I ask is u learn. Not like kuasimi.

So how many tea sessions did u have? How much investigations was conducted on u before u were invited for tea? U sound like u were either the person invited for tea or the person conducting the tea session...
Or better still, u were the chief investigator for such tea sessions?

If one wants to commit such infidelity after becoming an MP, how will one know? If one can see the future, might as well go buy toto or USA powerball... Why waste time here?
Old 14-03-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

Craz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
I better learn from this. Not to ever get caught. But its hard when we are excited and want to let the whole world knows.
More importantly, if u want to play then don't be a public figure. Such things will be amplified many times if u r a public figure.... Everyday, there r men and women being caught by their spouses but not many reported... If this DAVID Ong is just another rich old man, will it even make it to sammyboy forum as a topic?
Old 14-03-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone remember Michael Palmer? And Desmond from WP? Well, all fall becos of woman.

Even Bill Clinton is not immune from such. Even Geroge W Bush gotten his name smeared in Newspapers for find chicken. yet they survived.

Uniquely Singapore.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 14-03-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickhead View Post
Slight inaccuracy. We have a divorced MP. In fact, he is a minister too. Go and search. This is actually public information.
Hehehehe, I know who u referring to... Someone very high high up.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 14-03-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Being a singapore MP i think is the worst.. be it u handsome or bad looking.. u can only fuck ur wife.. have affair kana fire.. visit FL kana fire.. go massage kana fire.. whole life only xan fuck his wife..
Better be like us bro.. normal working class.. can enjoy differ FL n not jus out wife.. haha
Old 14-03-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Being a singapore MP i think is the worst.. be it u handsome or bad looking.. u can only fuck ur wife.. have affair kana fire.. visit FL kana fire.. go massage kana fire.. whole life only xan fuck his wife..
Better be like us bro.. normal working class.. can enjoy differ FL n not jus out wife.. haha
Agree.... We not Saint to be helping others and carrying babies and wake up at unearthly hours to flag off an event
Let those who want to, do it instead.... But choose those who can do the job well, not those who think they know but give cock and bull stories when they don't....
Else if Sg goes down, we normal folks goes down with it.... Including the money making cash cow Sammyboy
Old 14-03-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
Its not the look(obviously) or deep pocket(i dont think he benefited her financially yet, within 6 months or it will be out in the news).

It was the thrill of being with someone hugh. I had a crush with MP Teo Chee Hean once when I met him in his office. Both of us were seated directly opposite each other, seperated by a table. I wasn't alone at that table with him but he stared into me with a tiny bit of smile till i got unconfortable, so I blinked, brushed my hair behind my ear and looked side way onto my laps. When i moved my eyes back to his and his smile wildened, i instantly had a crush.
Totally agree with you. Though many women are by nature submissive as you can see by the majority of fornicating positions...being doggied from behind, being ridden in missionary, kneeling before the cock being mouth fucked, there are many addicted to the thrill of ridding cowgirl on the top of her superior like her boss or someone in authority. Or have that baldy clamped between your thighs lapping at your puss...or grinding your puss into his mouth as you face-fuck him! His looks will have nothing to do with it. It's his authority and position or fame.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 14-03-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

More photos

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-03-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
PrataMaiHum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'll never forget how smug teo chee bye looked when they caught yaw's affair saying he let hougang down.
As if yaw promised hougang he'll only fcuk his wife.

Now all diam diam.

So did palmer n David let down their wards?
Did garbagement let down sporeans for choosing them?
I thot garbagement only meticulously choose Confucius gentlemen?
Haha I remember someone asking "Why never do proper screening?" when Yaw was exposed
Old 14-03-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
PrataMaiHum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Garbagement already ban online betting
They'll seize ladbrokes assets for interfering In domestic affairs
They'll ban overseas betting sites ...... won't be surprised if SgPools come out one in the near future
Old 14-03-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'll never forget how smug teo chee bye looked when they caught yaw's affair saying he let hougang down.
As if yaw promised hougang he'll only fcuk his wife.

Now all diam diam.

So did palmer n David let down their wards?
Did garbagement let down sporeans for choosing them?
I thot garbagement only meticulously choose Confucius gentlemen?
Indeed, now it chee bye from SDP turn to be smug.... This chee bye so smug when scolded our ex pm in macpheson, so smug when he degrade SG in front of foreigner reporters, so smug now....
Even win toto also not so happy.....
Old 14-03-2016, 01:45 PM
Not Activated

hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Her choice of clothes and hairdo when she meeting him. So who seduce who arh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
More photos

Old 14-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Not Activated

Omg. If u ever write a sex story, pm me. I must read and be your fan lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Totally agree with you. Though many women are by nature submissive as you can see by the majority of fornicating positions...being doggied from behind, being ridden in missionary, kneeling before the cock being mouth fucked, there are many addicted to the thrill of ridding cowgirl on the top of her superior like her boss or someone in authority. Or have that baldy clamped between your thighs lapping at your puss...or grinding your puss into his mouth as you face-fuck him! His looks will have nothing to do with it. It's his authority and position or fame.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1