The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2008, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 19 years old local chinese, Angelica

Guys, Angelica told me that she's going to stop for 2 weeks for time being. I'm not too sure if she's going to come back or not. Anyway pls do not PM me anymore for Angelica untill further notice. My inbox is already full cos of her! Haha!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 13-02-2008, 05:56 PM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauthaiful View Post
If my dear NAYATE, and goodielecks are so obsessed with this babe.....

I guess I am very very much interested in her too!
TS, am I allowed this chance?
Haha! Ok, PM me la. Btw she's not working for time being as mentioned in the previous post hor, so have to wait a while.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 13-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 17
johnny19881988 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnny19881988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can email me Angelica Contract.
Never try local chinese before, always thai.
Feel like try her out.
[email protected]
Thank,
Old 13-02-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny19881988 View Post
Can email me Angelica Contract.
Never try local chinese before, always thai.
Feel like try her out.
[email protected]
Thank,
Bro johnny19881988

Bro TE is her manager lah. You must arrange thru him if you want to book her. This is the correct protocol.
Old 13-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Haha! Ok, PM me la. Btw she's not working for time being as mentioned in the previous post hor, so have to wait a while.
I can wait definitely! just scared, before I know she is back, she will be full once again. Great job!

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 22-02-2008, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ongkg999 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Name: Angelica
Height: 167cm
Weight: 46kg
Vital Stats: 32B-25-33
French: Yes
Fellatio: Yes and w/o cap.
Cunnilingus: Yes
Fingering: Yes

Only accept chinese. Sorry to brothers of other ethnic groups.

Damage: 350/1/1, excluding room, will bring cap.

She's currently studying a diploma course and is only available mostly in the noon during weekday. Once a while morning she also can. She did mentioned 11pm onwards she also can but not too sure about that. Weekend is almost impossible. Very fair and with good complexion, long over shoulder straight hair. She looks very pretty. I will leave the rest of the details to brothers who will write FR for her.

PS: IMHO, besides Melissa, Angelica is the best i have recruited so far.
Please give me her contact, my email is [email protected], eager to meet and fuck her
Old 22-02-2008, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

Angelica is good!~!~ she doesn't juz strip and have sex!~!~ alot of foreplay involved including the sensual removal of each others' clothing!~!~ must say that kinda got me attracted to her the last time I did her........
&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 22-02-2008, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 20
rolly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrolly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yup! she just doesnt have sex..

she say " can u squeeze more fingers in ? " " how many can u squezze in ? "
and stuff like that
Old 22-02-2008, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 18
~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro TE, first Angel now Angelica. it looks like all your "A" girls are true gems. please keep us updated on her availability. cheers!

Old 22-02-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediSkull View Post
Angelica is good!~!~ she doesn't juz strip and have sex!~!~ alot of foreplay involved including the sensual removal of each others' clothing!~!~ must say that kinda got me attracted to her the last time I did her........
Wah. Cannot tahan liao! Bro TE, plse arrange one slot for me asap. I wait until neck long long liao. She seems to be your best gem besides Melissa and Lauren. Also like to rtf Lauren after trying Angelica.

Bro TE, any time any place, OK? Morning also can.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 22-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster

Now Angelica is having hesitation, I will be meeting her next week to discuss. Guys, keep your fingers crossed. If i can't manage to convince her, all are lost....... I will update again after I've meet her.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 22-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 20
goodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Now Angelica is having hesitation, I will be meeting her next week to discuss. Guys, keep your fingers crossed. If i can't manage to convince her, all are lost....... I will update again after I've meet her.
I'll be one who's glad to see her quit though, it'll stop me from having those roller coaster rides. That said, she definitely remains etched in my memories.
Old 22-02-2008, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 21
greatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: 19 years old local chinese, Angelica

Alamak !!! me have not have a chance to meet her yet !
Old 25-02-2008, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 22
johnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to behold

i'm late too
Old 26-02-2008, 12:38 AM
Samster

Seems like we have good news but i shall not disclose yet. Just stay tune!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1