The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-02-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Most SYTs only have 3G signal

Seldom can get 4G. Don't talk about 5G.

What's the point? 鲜肉 in front of you but action restricted .
Want to get more have to invest A LOT of time and money into them..

Don't forget u are not the only one who is playing the game..

If not, just lan lan settle for VP or the 2 Thai stables..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-02-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most SYTs only have 3G signal

Seldom can get 4G. Don't talk about 5G.

What's the point? 鲜肉 in front of you but action restricted .
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

You guys are absolutely correct. In SLG, there's no real syts. Some only "look" young. So don't pull wool over your own eyes.

Honestly, to get real working syt girls, only spas/shops and bistros/ktvs have these.  And usually they are viets - where you think how VIP girls originally started? They were mainly stranded ex-ktv girls. Many young viets come to Singapore. PRC syts not many. Furthermore, you need to invest a lot of time and money to get where you want with a syt. Because there's always someone else with more money, a nicer car, or better looking. So why be the fool to play this silly syt game? Truth be told, most of the time you will lose.

That's why when I find ML and FL, my main aim is to get good satisfying service at a good price - all these cannot this, cannot that vanilla SN MLs are bullshit to me.

And if I really want syts, I go hunt them in dating apps. Or chat up viet syt waitresses at their restaurants or the manicurists at nail spas. Heheh.
Old 15-02-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gingerhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In sg, late 20s are called syt
Old 15-02-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

For me I will just forget about syt, because too many rich guy in sg already bao most of them.
Along as the face and body is within my expectation, snd the service is above average, can already lor. We come out chiong is just for that short period of excitement, not looking for wife also. No need stress so much on finding the perfect syt.
Old 15-02-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
I think I'm the clown.

ML say want to see me, arranged time with her, but when I reached she say busy, need wait 1 hour, still blame me say I never confirm. Then sacarstically tell me cannot wait go find her roommate lor..

When I decided to go home she still call me arrogant, can't even wait a while.. Really dulan. Wtf. Waste my fucking time.. Really is siao zha bor.. Come home and watch soccer highlights better..
should ask her who the roommate is and see if worth a visit. dont waste the trip, maybe worth a better f than her
Old 15-02-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
sick_hero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahle View Post
Bro, bbbj need to top up?
I never try bbbj so not certain
Old 15-02-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Totally agreed.

Not my game. I'm not Robert. Also not a carrot head. Even if the CB is made of gold, I don't have the means.

Quote:

Old 15-02-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Totally agreed.

Not my game. I'm not Robert. Also not a carrot head. Even if the CB is made of gold, I don't have the means.
If they are made of gold, they won't join this market la! Bro
Old 15-02-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You guys are absolutely correct. In SLG, there's no real syts. Some only "look" young. So don't pull wool over your own eyes.

Honestly, to get real working syt girls, only spas/shops and bistros/ktvs have these.  And usually they are viets - where you think how VIP girls originally started? They were mainly stranded ex-ktv girls. Many young viets come to Singapore. PRC syts not many. Furthermore, you need to invest a lot of time and money to get where you want with a syt. Because there's always someone else with more money, a nicer car, or better looking. So why be the fool to play this silly syt game? Truth be told, most of the time you will lose.

That's why when I find ML and FL, my main aim is to get good satisfying service at a good price - all these cannot this, cannot that vanilla SN MLs are bullshit to me.

And if I really want syts, I go hunt them in dating apps. Or chat up viet syt waitresses at their restaurants or the manicurists at nail spas. Heheh.
It depends on whose point of view ma!
For those 60s 70s old men, the 30+ auntie is still seen as syt!
Old 15-02-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
It depends on whose point of view ma!
For those 60s 70s old men, the 30+ auntie is still seen as syt!
Cannot keep on pushing the boundaries lah..

Then those 80s 90s men see 40+ as syt meh lol..

My desirable range is 18-23..

Old 15-02-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Yar.. SLG listings almost all nearing 30 or well into their 30s/40s..

Can basically forget about any early 20s atb wanting to come here to ply their trade anytime soon, if ever lol..

Those vnb also not easy to tackle.. Better not play this game if pockets not deep enough..

Old 15-02-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yar.. SLG listings almost all nearing 30 or well into their 30s/40s..

Can basically forget about any early 20s atb wanting to come here to ply their trade anytime soon, if ever lol..

Those vnb also not easy to tackle.. Better not play this game if pockets not deep enough..
I was being bluffed by video recently

Forget that the video can enhance
Old 15-02-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lerikol View Post
my fav SYT is still sara/mint
Me too

Unforgettable experience
Old 15-02-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 17
angkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to behold

Been texting https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xuanxuan-massage/ but boh reply leh. izzit she serve only regulars? or RTC liao? Any brother can enlighten?
Old 15-02-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Me too

Unforgettable experience
She should be nearing 30 liao..

Seems to be doing pretty well now, from her 抖音 postings..

A shame she had to depart SG under those circumstances tho..

Ofc, whenever Mint is brought up, must mention Laura also..

Good times rotating between both depending on what u are craving that day..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1