The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-01-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, it's been for some time too. He does seem rather bent on sowing seeds of discontent for specific MLs.

Good advice too bro - don't carry dark vibes guys... chill...enjoy the little delightful gifts life brings.
Probably last time tat fella kena badly burnt by KC trap, hence his passive aggressive vendetta kind of postings..

Or is just a typical bitter bbfa..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-01-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Probably last time tat fella kena badly burnt by KC trap, hence his passive aggressive vendetta kind of postings..

Or is just a typical bitter bbfa..
That term always makes me really lol 😆
Old 20-01-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
MLX told me the guy will no longer be at the shop the next few days, and won't be replaced.

Can those visiting her verify? He was still there recently when I went.
Hope it's true. Planning a maiden visit soon.
Old 20-01-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!

Still waiting for the previous 木子 with that insanely good body to come ashore again.
For now, have found 2 gems in my book to share, both with beautiful figures, more than pleasant faces and voices and attitudes. Both have sweet yet cheeky smiles.

1. Xiao Xue
truly beautiful and ample bosom. incredible how someone so petite can own those all natural.

2. KK
almost nosebled when she let me in wearing a simple spaghetti top and miniskirt. there is smooth skin, and then there is silky satin skin, KK falls under the latter.

Respect them as a person and their boundaries and they will reciprocate. I dream of having both at the same time.
Old 20-01-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
Still waiting for the previous 木子 with that insanely good body to come ashore again.
For now, have found 2 gems in my book to share, both with beautiful figures, more than pleasant faces and voices and attitudes. Both have sweet yet cheeky smiles.

1. Xiao Xue
truly beautiful and ample bosom. incredible how someone so petite can own those all natural.

2. KK
almost nosebled when she let me in wearing a simple spaghetti top and miniskirt. there is smooth skin, and then there is silky satin skin, KK falls under the latter.

Respect them as a person and their boundaries and they will reciprocate. I dream of having both at the same time.
I am also looking for feedback and comparisons to help my hunt for these type of fair ladies. Tyvm in advance to those who can help!
Old 20-01-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
her video already show the "cant be bothered" aura, more or less you know liao
Awesome intel! Thanks for the info. Haha.. Her video really gives off that vibe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
If u r looking for a ML who cannot massage cannot zhut zhut and this cannot that cannot but a young eye candy then please go ahead.

As for me I rather spend my money elsewhere. Then again there are rich suckers who like to feast on young candy and let them jerk their dicks for them.
For me nahhh....
Haha.. Thanks for the intel. SAY NO TO BEING A CARROT!!!!
Old 20-01-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kvg3671 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
im guessing that her number/wechat ID was recycled and used by other MLs at the moment. it might not be fanfan that you've met, or perhaps not an intentional bait and switch.
totally agreed. fan fan is not even in MP. her wechat might be steal or hack by others to use it as a bait.
Old 20-01-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kvg3671 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
im guessing that her number/wechat ID was recycled and used by other MLs at the moment. it might not be fanfan that you've met, or perhaps not an intentional bait and switch.
strongly agreed is not fanfan. she is not in MP at all. cannot be her
Old 20-01-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:

1. Xiao Xue

2. KK

so you got xx in denim shorts or skirt thou lol. too restrictive.
Old 20-01-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's precisely becuz of this that the vanilla scene is booming..

Y'all keep up this mentality hokay? Mai kpkb later hor!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-01-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lol i have tried xiao xue when she just came to our shore, no zhut of nipple,massage passable,armpit hair lel,seems a lot of guys like this type.
Old 20-01-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anybody tried rentbabe?or rent a ml to be gf for this cny?
Old 20-01-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Lol i have tried xiao xue when she just came to our shore, no zhut of nipple,massage passable,armpit hair lel,seems a lot of guys like this type.
Few months ago I tried, in and out 40 mins, never rtm hahaha..
Old 21-01-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/ki-ki-massage/

Overall rating 8/10

Her massage skills is decent

Sensual part is good though

Worth a visit, will rtm
Old 21-01-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
now already clean shaven leh, still limited sensual is the roadblock.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1