The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-01-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Sad to see some bros have been encountering landmines when the new year is still fresh. Just to add some good FRs for everyone to avoid landmines:

1. Xiao Mi
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/xiao-mi-massage/

Start my brand new year adventure with xiao mi. Quickly becoming one of may favorite. As I said before, she is the youngest nuru massage you can find in Singapore. A few weeks ago she still have some baby fats here and there... but this round... wow... no more baby fats at waist area. Her face also slim down and make her nose feature even sharper and prettier. And her nuru massage is still top notch. She has also moved back to her old unit, which the deco is very, very nice. Conclusion, if you do not mind small boob girl, she is really a great choice to start your new year.

2. KK
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/kk-massage/

Today went to find KK. I have been patronising her very often since the time she was called Amy. I like her 34C boob with her very slim skeleton very, very much. In the market there are many pair of boobs bigger than hers, but her reasonable height, slim skeleton and 34C boob add together is just so perfect, and that's why I keep patronising and never get disappointed. But her massage is really quite average and she smokes (but she did some homework and no smoke smell at all now), and that is usually what bros will comment about. But her attitude is really good, no short chain of time, minimum phone usage, and can strike good and sincere (not money minded) conversation. With $110, I think it is worth it.

3. https://sglonelyguy-8.com/manman-massage/

Tomorrow if still have time energy and money, will go and visit Man Man. My favorite in the past, before she was back to China. Now she is here again, and has RTF a few times. Massage of course is always superb (belongs to professional category), sensual is average. She said she is moving to a new unit (her current unit quite cramp), so I am looking forward to it.

Wish every bros a great 2022 ahead.
Old 04-01-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
sdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsai View Post
you need to try your luck with other girls that doesn't need any phone number record, then after you have done the session, just kindly ask the girl to help you add your phone number into the record
For my 1st booking in SLG, the ML made me waited outside her shop house for more than 30 min, probably observing me. I dare not walk off for fear of kena black list. YMMV.
Old 04-01-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
Sad to see some bros have been encountering landmines when the new year is still fresh. Just to add some good FRs for everyone to avoid landmines:

1. Xiao Mi
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/xiao-mi-massage/

Start my brand new year adventure with xiao mi. Quickly becoming one of may favorite. As I said before, she is the youngest nuru massage you can find in Singapore. A few weeks ago she still have some baby fats here and there... but this round... wow... no more baby fats at waist area. Her face also slim down and make her nose feature even sharper and prettier. And her nuru massage is still top notch. She has also moved back to her old unit, which the deco is very, very nice. Conclusion, if you do not mind small boob girl, she is really a great choice to start your new year.

2. KK
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/kk-massage/

Today went to find KK. I have been patronising her very often since the time she was called Amy. I like her 34C boob with her very slim skeleton very, very much. In the market there are many pair of boobs bigger than hers, but her reasonable height, slim skeleton and 34C boob add together is just so perfect, and that's why I keep patronising and never get disappointed. But her massage is really quite average and she smokes (but she did some homework and no smoke smell at all now), and that is usually what bros will comment about. But her attitude is really good, no short chain of time, minimum phone usage, and can strike good and sincere (not money minded) conversation. With $110, I think it is worth it.

3. https://sglonelyguy-8.com/manman-massage/

Tomorrow if still have time energy and money, will go and visit Man Man. My favorite in the past, before she was back to China. Now she is here again, and has RTF a few times. Massage of course is always superb (belongs to professional category), sensual is average. She said she is moving to a new unit (her current unit quite cramp), so I am looking forward to it.

Wish every bros a great 2022 ahead.

KK aka Amy overall body is reasonable but lookwise may not be that highly rated. I recall at 1 point she was doing 120 with CBJ.
Old 04-01-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post

KK aka Amy overall body is reasonable but lookwise may not be that highly rated. I recall at 1 point she was doing 120 with CBJ.
got bros say looks like her in the black lingerie? or photo not accurate?

researched a bit and got mixed review about her, some say her phone usage high and no rtm lol.
Old 04-01-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdms View Post
For my 1st booking in SLG, the ML made me waited outside her shop house for more than 30 min, probably observing me. I dare not walk off for fear of kena black list. YMMV.
WTF? You really stood there like an idiot for 30mins??

If it's me, I will tell her to F off liao. Plenty of other ML who wants my $$
Old 04-01-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdms View Post
Lol, not observing you lah, is busy serving customer so make you wait ok. My max waiting time is 10 mins. Anything more the ML want you to wait is surely double booking or the bro she serving extend time. Don't let these girls take advantage of you please.
Old 04-01-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post

researched a bit and got mixed review about her, some say her phone usage high and no rtm lol.
For KK, all photos in her ads in SLG are real her, with various degree of photoshop. Refer to her ads, the last photo on the right, in black langerie, is the most real her, with over 90% resemblance. If you dig this look, then she is your cup of tea. Her body proportion and size in that photo is also completely accurate. What you see will be what you get.

Bro Ulysses is right that she one time charge $120 and CBJ. But since a few months ago she cut back to $110 and no longer offer this.

Phone usage I don't know, but i think some bro did talk to her and she improved. For all my visit, she never answer any messages during the whole action. Only after the deed, with my permission, she answered 1 or 2 messages sometimes. I thought this is still ok. Most importantly, her politeness and manner did score high on me, and that's why I will continue visit.
Old 04-01-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
For KK, all photos in her ads in SLG are real her, with various degree of photoshop. Refer to her ads, the last photo on the right, in black langerie, is the most real her, with over 90% resemblance. If you dig this look, then she is your cup of tea. Her body proportion and size in that photo is also completely accurate. What you see will be what you get.

Bro Ulysses is right that she one time charge $120 and CBJ. But since a few months ago she cut back to $110 and no longer offer this.

Phone usage I don't know, but i think some bro did talk to her and she improved. For all my visit, she never answer any messages during the whole action. Only after the deed, with my permission, she answered 1 or 2 messages sometimes. I thought this is still ok. Most importantly, her politeness and manner did score high on me, and that's why I will continue visit.

like what PP mention, bottom right in black is the highest resemblance just dun expect fair skin since it's meitu. pretty accomodating and have her fair share of regulars i suppose.
Old 04-01-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 10
Randomzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

First time writing FR in hopes of getting some points ups

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: doesn’t look as skinny as in picture & video. Maybe gained abit wor weight, but still on the average body tone shape.
Massage: The strength is just nice for me, her head and shoulder massage is good thou
Sensual: average, nothing to shout about

Overall experience: I would say it’s 7/10. Will give her marks for her looks! But YMMV
RTM: Unlikely

But I saw her roommate when I was leaving, looks kinda pretty back view. Anybody knows who is she?
Old 04-01-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Same. 10-15 minutes max i zao lang. Call also i bo hui such gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Lol, not observing you lah, is busy serving customer so make you wait ok. My max waiting time is 10 mins. Anything more the ML want you to wait is surely double booking or the bro she serving extend time. Don't let these girls take advantage of you please.
Old 04-01-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Poor time management. Waiting is worst than being told by ML/FL she gotta cancel appointment due to whatever reason (who knows).

So it happened after finalizing the appt a day earlier. Luckily I moved to secure 2 hour appt with unlisted ML. One of the best decisions that made me reevaluate the value and joy of unlisted ML in small shop with looks, knowledge and skills and playability. I'm comparing with vanilla or FN types without adequate looks, zero knowledge and skills and limited playability. This recalls a recent comment that there are better ones outside those home based ones. And there wouldn't be time management issues.
Old 04-01-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

After all my reservations of the spa location, I tried Xixi (Ma la xi).

Without revealing too much, the location is not at all bad. It is fairly clean and discreet. Think YF stable for those who have tried them. There won't be any shenanigans about additional entrance fee or bait and switch. Xixi is not one of those spa MLs. That's all I will say about the location.

Xixi is just as I remembered her during her previous stint, full of fun and carefree about her body. That's my X factor and only a few gals like Yu-er have that quality. She is much closer to the FN/JS group than vanilla. She does wonders with her hands and lips.

Tip: I didn't have a massage at all (I usually don't). Even though it's supposed to be a spa, you don't have to start with a massage if you don't want to

Cons: unfortunately Xixi doesn't seem to be changing location at any time this stint.
The pimp was swearing in Hokkien at the end of the session (Xixi asked me what he was saying and it was knnccb). That was not cool.
I would also prefer a bed rather than a massage bed.

But overall marvelous time which was the full hour.

RTM: yep.

YMMV.
Old 05-01-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 13
doctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last 2 months was kinda sad for me. My 2 regular ML, 1 RTC (OMM) and 1 go on extended holiday (jg sexbomb). So forced to go around and try other MLs. Some hit some miss. So compile a quick one to help fellow bros. Disclaimer: I am poor old fat uncle. Looking for good strong massage with release afterwards. Best if can french, but don't see the need for all the "unlocking". Can release can liao.

An An
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/an-an-massage/
TLDR: Good sensual. Not bad look. Good head massage. Good allrounder. Dethroned in many fields by Angel
Looks: Orchard Road turn head rate: 7 times out of 10
Body: I like. Boobs slight sag but definitely one of the better ones
Massage: 6/10. +4 because of head massage at the end
Sensual: FN but allows almost full roam.
Special Move: Short AR and head massage at end

Angel
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/angel-massage/
TLDR: Current queen of sensual. Looks suit me
Looks: Orchard Road turn head rate: 8 times out of 10
Body: Well maintained. curves at all the right places.
Massage: unrated. prob not there for that. but still slightly disappointed don't have go through motion press press
Sensual: FN. i think least restriction for this group
Special Move: Confidence +10 and seem to love what she does

Man Man
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/manman-massage/
TLDR: Massage queen. not bad look
Body: Well maintained. very average body. nothing to shout about
Massage: Current Queen for me. If can Juagen then will be perfect
Sensual: SN. As vanilla as it gets. but good release
Special Move: my go to for solid massage after OMM left our shores

Soccer Zhu Zhu
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/zhu-zhu-massage/
TLDR: Not much heard about her recently. Solid massage option. slight vanilla
Looks: Orchard Road turn head rate: 5 times out of 10
Body: Short with small XLB
Massage: 8/10. can put many tcm to shame. full relaxation
Sensual: SN but allows almost full roam. Ticklish at spots. quite cute
Special Moves: Backstepping with crack back

Vera
YF stable. Unlisted
TLDR: Good solid JG option. massage above average. fair and good body. slightly overworked
Body: Slight meat. decent size jugs. not baby elephant, but not thin also
Massage: 8/10. i am sucker for JG and believe in the effectiveness. solid option
Sensual: SN but allows almost full roam. better with repeat visits
Special Moves: juagen. prob best for me now that soda not around

Helping community conserve hard earned cash. the above ML all are no drama hardworking type. won't short change. at least will walk out feeling more relaxed than when walk in. Still a bit of ways before can reach OMM status. She is one that let me have best of both worlds massage+sensual.

Bros, let me know if any similar type that can recommend. Please up me if you find this useful. thank you thank you
Old 05-01-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjet01 View Post
Last 2 months was kinda sad for me. My 2 regular ML, 1 RTC (OMM) and 1 go on extended holiday (jg sexbomb). So forced to go around and try other MLs. Some hit some miss. So compile a quick one to help fellow bros. Disclaimer: I am poor old fat uncle. Looking for good strong massage with release afterwards.
Good FRs.

Currently there's no replacement for services like OMM. Nothing so hard-core. No ass probes or rub-till-you-involuntarily-pee technique. I only visited her once and she did that special move which made spray my pee .. many many times all over the place. I sprayed on her, on the floor, on the massage bed which was soaked with my liquid. And then I got to thinking, how many other guys' pee was on that massage bed too. Lol. Never rtm after that even though I enjoyed the session hahaha.
Old 05-01-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
simisimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vera
YF stable. Unlisted
TLDR: Good solid JG option. massage above average. fair and good body. slightly overworked

Agreed with you bro , catch her before she leave .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1