The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-12-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehunting View Post
What is the meaning “can zhut”? Can suck her nipple ?
Zhut is when a guy uses his mouth to cover the ML’s nipple, then contracting the muscles of the lips and mouth creating a vacuum which in turn causes the “zhut” sound. The guy may also use his tongue to simulate the ML’s nipples at the same time hence causing the ML to be shiok shiok.
So in short not not just suck, must suck it with sound.
No sound no count!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡

Last edited by Ahh_Boi; 31-12-2021 at 04:20 PM.
Old 31-12-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Zhut is when a guy uses his mouth to cover the ML’s nipple, then contracting the muscles of the lips and mouth creating a vacuum which in turn causes the “zhut” sound. The guy may also use his tongue to simulate the ML’s nipples at the same time hence causing the ML to be shiok shiok.
No sound no count!
Lol..nice explanation
Old 31-12-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
FatPaPa is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Probably Cannot message, poor hygiene, secretly a FL, 15mim service. Chances are super high. And $140. You want to get fleeced you go ahead don't promote her here.

Better to see Lele the panda, you will be more entertained.
I had her few days ago before you I guessed, I’m not a white knight of hers also, but at the same just to share that my experience with her is actually very good. They can’t satisfy every single one, but maybe I felt u have had a bad encounter with her. She’s sweet, nice pretty, and importantly huge boobs, with petite size.

It’s very hard to find such lady already. Anyway it’s just my experience, to each to his own.
Old 31-12-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Post wrongly in this.

Last edited by James67; 31-12-2021 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Post wrongly.
Old 31-12-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Who counting down with ml? Own up now✋✋
Old 31-12-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
statue84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/bei-bei-massage/
Bei-bei-massage Review

Tried about a month ago for 1.5 hrs. All reviews on sgl must be fake.
Looks: minus 30-40%. Looks like mid-40s with heavy makeup.
Massage: wish she paid as much attention to her phone compared to me. Her screen got more taps then my body. Pure piano. Juagen was average but she looked bored. 中文 comms only.
Location: private condo with large room and shower near peace
Extras: non on offer
Damage: $100
RTM? No.
Old 31-12-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Who counting down with ml? Own up now✋✋

Does FL counts? Lol.
Old 31-12-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold

Still waiting to try vanilla syt Xing Xing.
Any bro managed to unlock anything?
Pls pm me to share...tia.
Old 31-12-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
battleboy38 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/keer-massage/

Guys anyone tried her before? how her review?
Old 01-01-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
No sound no count!
LOL. Olways thought jus suck. Who wan hear ownself make sucking sound?
Old 01-01-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
Monster999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMonster999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
This ML dug her own grave by double booking, giving rushed and fxxx up services, and showing utter disrespect. Now suddenly got fire fighters appearing.

Wonder how much she needs to pay for such obviously fake glowing reports.

Also, it's very interesting to check the post histories of these fire fighters.... hmmmm ....
Exactly bro, this girl utterly wasted my time and gave shit service… now I think the OKTs are trying to put out the fire.

This Xuan Xuan should be boycotted.

On the website, the OKT only accepts good feedback, honest bad feedback won’t be taken.
Old 01-01-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
Monster999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMonster999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Decided to give a chance and tried out Xuan.

Reach her place at designated timing. Went up without any delay. Really look pretty and foxy. Nice small petit body with big C boobs.

Start off with decent massage, not those piano type. Massage for about 20 mins and she started with the sensational teasing. Catbath and kisses over the body, treated me like her bf. Hj was slow and steady, enjoying the way she treat my little bro.

Overall quite an enjoyable session. In between never use her hp or short charge my 60 mins.

For those who’s willing to give her second chance, can consider visiting her. For her look and body, really worth the investment.

You quite lucky, didn’t get double booked.
Old 01-01-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Apple
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-apple/

Look: I make reference she look like Vicky from Jianhaotan Channel.
Body: Petite and meat is at the right place. Love her curves and boobs is B. Pointy nipples but can't suck, handful and nice to grab from back.
Massage: not bad, she can increase her strength if required. But who goes there for massage, alot of huggings and teasing during the massage.
Sensual: very good. GFE very strong. was playing and teasing her and the overall process is shiok and fun.
RTM : yes, i think i kena KC by her already. her persona and cheerfulness is a plus.
Old 01-01-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexong93 View Post
FR on Apple

haha congrats, you just minted another angpai and soon she won't respond to newbies
Old 01-01-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexong93 View Post
FR on Apple

Body: Petite and meat is at the right place. Love her curves and boobs is B. Pointy nipples but can't suck, handful and nice to grab from back.
Massage: not bad, she can increase her strength if required. But who goes there for massage, alot of huggings and teasing during the massage.
Sensual: very good. GFE very strong. was playing and teasing her and the overall process is shiok and fun.
RTM : yes, i think i kena KC by her already. her persona and cheerfulness is a plus.
very average ML, try once is enough or can just skip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1