The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-12-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/mi-li-massage/

Tried this ML on short notice.

Looks must discount 15 to 20 percent from photos (not as sultry) and estimate to be in late 20s/early 30s so will give 7/10.

Location was a short walk from MRT but her instructions could be better and doesn't seem to have nearby parking. Double bedroom condo w/ no security guards hence 8/10.

Massage: Puts in effort but not up to par. Mainly Shiatsu style w/ no oil so 4/10.

Sensual: First semi-nude ML that i encountered who insist on wearing her shorts and only removed 2 buttons after coaxing so perhaps need more Yusof Ishaks or Yan Daos to unlock more. Silky smooth skin w/ taut waist, nice b-cups and perky nips still lands her ~6.5/10.

Professionalism / Attitude: Quite chatty but slight phone usage and left w/ ~10 mins to spare. However, enjoyed her cuddling when starting the sensual so will also give her 6.5/10.

Overall: 6.4/10 and may RTM once more to try to unlock more services if possible.

Any recommendations for commando queens after OMM? Tried to book Angel but no luck so far. Looking for some good bbbjs to suck me dry lol.
Old 24-12-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cursive99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
I think TF, FF etc are not in the automatic category. Under 'Further intimacies' category.

It's thus spontaneous and up to the girl.

In other words, YMMV.

PS: FF is subject to the girl's level of hygiene practice too. More private than zhut zhut n TF.
Ah I see, so is anyone allowed to say they received a TF in this thread? Still would like to know then maybe I visit those.

What's FF btw?
Old 24-12-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive99 View Post
Ah I see, so is anyone allowed to say they received a TF in this thread? Still would like to know then maybe I visit those.

What's FF btw?
Should be face-fuck?
Old 24-12-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Thanks for the recommendation bro. Just visited her. Very pro massage indeed. No commercial feel. Sharp features. Pre-milf foxy look, which I prefer. Overall a fail-safe choice in current market. No Frenching, no zhutzhut, no exploring South for me.. YMMV thou..

Happy hunting and happy holidays fellow samsters!
Where is the location and need to check in ? Is it a private residential or commercial shop ?
Old 24-12-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphorie View Post
Should be face-fuck?
maybe full fuck ?

Merry Christmas to All

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 24-12-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiesandcream View Post
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/manman-massage/

Saw her ads up and quickly made a booking with her for 2 hours. Been visiting her since her first stint back in 2019, this should be her third.

Looks: 8/10 it's definitely her, some touch up on the pics but it's not like other MLs where you can't recognise them. She got the good girl look feel, a little change from some of the slutty looking MLs I've visited recently.

Body: 8/10 she's not bone skinny, neither is she fat. Very huggable with natural boobs.

Massage: 9/10 I have to rate her quite high here. She was working at a proper MP in China so her skills are still there if not better. Would've given her the perfect 10 if she knows back cracking.

Sensual: ?/10 Visited her last night and I was one of the first few customers. Told me she's not used to looking at a naked man's body after so long, got abit shy but I'm sure that'll improve over time when she gets used to it. HJ with some variations, some MLs will just sit by your legs for HJ making fat people like me having difficulty to access her boobs (which is a handful btw). Didn't zhut her boobs as didn't ask.

I won't comment on GFE as different people different feels, but definitely no commercial feel. But I can say I had a great time with this vanilla ML.

Conclusion: hardworking ML with good looks, massage and HJ. In the current pool of $120 vanilla MLs, her rate at $110 would be competitive.

Btw, anybody knows who her room mate is? For research purposes
Was it 2x HJ as per advert ?
Old 24-12-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2079 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Seems like summer return to country already, couldn't contact her for 3 weeks. Not just me, other bros also.
Not many MLs dare to state openly when will they RTC becos of crazy regular customers pestering/harassing them for last visit or fj.
Old 25-12-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Man man overated
Bedroom room is dark and small.
Sm nude but with bra on. Cannot suck nipple.
Old 25-12-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 15
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbed View Post
Fellow bros, if you don't drive, save yourself the pain by asking if the ML's location is near any MRT station..before booking. Some of their condos/shops are really in the middle of Ulufuck, Nowhere with not one bus stop nearby
Driving also problematic sometimes when there’s no parking lots near the area..best to do some research beforehand
Old 25-12-2021, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticalatbest View Post
haha wah sian, thanks for the info! i didn't know got so many db, i just wanna try angel tbh but can't get booking cuz not in db, anyone can send me her wechat or is there any alternatives? i tried 1 ml thinking she can help me add so i can go to angel haha, i don't wanna keep trying like that if there's so many db
To be honest any good decent bro will not share her WeChat contact without her permission. Basic courtesy, most girls share WeChat only if they comfortable (even though it’s most likely a business account).
If really desperate just keep trying other girls, especially try girls within the same web most likely they have the same database.
Old 25-12-2021, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addax View Post
Hi guys, i need some advice on how to navigate this place safely. Idw get STD or scammed. Thanks in advance for lao jiaos advices
The safest way is to pcc at home. Really. Not being sarcastic or what but this has been discussed many times, even HJ is not 100% safe one. Even if u HJ with condom if u suay u also can kena something.
Other than that, if don’t want to get scammed then do a bit of your own research figure out who are the bros to trust here, be discerning a bit and compare the reviews to know what you are in for.
Old 25-12-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
Man man overated
Bedroom room is dark and small.
Sm nude but with bra on. Cannot suck nipple.
sounds bad, at least those younger vanilla will go topless.
Old 25-12-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
wasted, wonder will Vivi return to sg or not.
I totally agree with you, you might want to try sherry as an replacement. Tall and pretty, massage not as good as vivi but if you prefer a good looking ML then she might be your replacement too. Choong safe bros!
Old 25-12-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphorie View Post
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/mi-li-massage/

Tried this ML on short notice.

Looks must discount 15 to 20 percent from photos (not as sultry) and estimate to be in late 20s/early 30s so will give 7/10.

Location was a short walk from MRT but her instructions could be better and doesn't seem to have nearby parking. Double bedroom condo w/ no security guards hence 8/10.

Massage: Puts in effort but not up to par. Mainly Shiatsu style w/ no oil so 4/10.

Sensual: First semi-nude ML that i encountered who insist on wearing her shorts and only removed 2 buttons after coaxing so perhaps need more Yusof Ishaks or Yan Daos to unlock more. Silky smooth skin w/ taut waist, nice b-cups and perky nips still lands her ~6.5/10.

Professionalism / Attitude: Quite chatty but slight phone usage and left w/ ~10 mins to spare. However, enjoyed her cuddling when starting the sensual so will also give her 6.5/10.

Overall: 6.4/10 and may RTM once more to try to unlock more services if possible.

Any recommendations for commando queens after OMM? Tried to book Angel but no luck so far. Looking for some good bbbjs to suck me dry lol.
Bro you can try xiao la jiao, she posted bbbjs at first but I dunno why taken down le, I ask for the service and surprise she still have just that need to add extra. Suck you really dry.
Old 25-12-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light

Visited wen wen recently. Thought of sharing my experience.

Good:
1) maybe 30+. look is good compared to other MLs whom I have patronised
2) very accommodating. Can do many things with her except FJ. Btw, she is naked throughout the session. Big plus for me.
3) nice body. Breasts are nice and real although some bros mentioned they are saggy.
4) it’s an apt. Liked the setting compared to a spa.
5) location is super convenient for me. It’s also very near a mrt. Didn’t drive there but could be subjected to security check.
6) reasonably easy to book on short notice

Not so good
1) massage is almost non existent.
2) do check and respond to messages but no calls. Only a couple of times
3) sensual part was also Low for me as I only requested for HJ
4) linked to 3). Price at might be a bit high for non existent massage and HJ. Others who allowed bj might find price is reasonable. I gave her $120 + tips.

Overall, experience was mixed. Like the convenience, setting, looks and body but am also looking for a relatively good massage. Btw, she has 2 tattoos on her body. Didn’t bother me. Her contact can be found in slg for brothers who are interested.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1