The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-12-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by youka284 View Post
FR for xiao yu

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xiaoyu-massage/

I opted for the massage but she also provide SM service.

Look : looks like her picture but add about 8-10kg more. Face got some meat

Body : definately not as slim as photos. Got slight tummy. Slightly to the plum side.

Boobs: B.  Enuf to grab

GFE: commercial feel

Massage: never put much strength. But she seem to know some proper techniques

Sensual: The worst part. She took out a vibrator and used it for the whole of the sensual part even though i insisted to use her hand halfway. She on the vibrator to full power so the sensual part last just 5 min.

After the shot I check the time 40min only. Total in and out unit less than 1 hr.

RTM : No way

I tried out so you dont have to waste your money.
very bad attitude, north east china girl.
1. wearing mask all the time.
2. push me away when i attempt to approach her.
Old 13-12-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/keer-massage/

Is this her ?
Should be the one moomoo went.
But need to be honest about her.
She ain't any SYT. If look is someone looking for. Then skip.
Late 30s easily.
But her BF is one of the best u can find and she is very service friendly.
Old 13-12-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Commando Sharing Fall-In!

Was referred by my regular to support this new lady! (Arissa)

It really really WOW me. Just imagine going to the 5 star hotel and with 5 star hotel service. Zoom down to the massage bed material, the towel not those cheap kate quality. the condo unit with high ceiling, and very clean and tidy. Giving u a first one kind of impression. And very nice music on the unit as well! VIP services. From stressful day to a happy wonderful day. Just that if got limousine to fetch over then will be 100 percent. Lol. This ML really nail it. Btw is not easy to book.

Location. Along purple line. Central location. Very easy for driver to park and foot solider.

Instruction was given very sound and clear. When I open door. Wa. Beautiful leg your eyes just can’t stop see from bottom to top. She Wore a Short tight black dress with perfect legs. Skinny no fats. And most impt beautiful angelic face. With very nice round pairs of shinning eyes. Next door kind of girl. Bring to MBS passerby will look twice type.

Afterward will be changing ur clothes to be put in the very nice hanger, and give u a thick towel high class standard. Once u bathe finish. A cup of warm water is ready.

U warm ur self first and lie on the the very new and clean bed. Don’t see this SYT lady petite size when she started massage. Got 4 years of experience. Any where is pain or need ease she will help you to press and release. Which I am very impressed. A good 30 mins of massage.

The moment of Sensual. Firstly will be HDLY. Very unique kind which very different I’ve tried. Slow and shoik.. secondly will be after u face up with her looking at her chiobu face. She slowly chit chat with you. And help you to release ur soldiers.

So nice and wonderful experience. She also do other services like beauty facial ba guan ear digging. I heard now her regular getting a lot liao.

Damage 120+ TIPS.

Will CONFIRM RTM.

This gem is NO HORSE RUN. If u want to have VIP standards.
Dunno your regular same as mine.
I hoping to get a slot soon thru her recommendation.
Old 13-12-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xiao-meng-massage/

Think this lady was here before, didn't try last time out so went to try this time round. Disappointing visit.

Location: Not the most convenient, walk from nearest bus stop probably about 10 mins.
Looks/Body: Passable, not the worst, a bit fat but boobs is one of the best around.
Massage: Literally non-existent, less than 5mins with some pressing.
Sensual: Nothing fantastic, just a bit licking here and there and flip over, around 5-10 mins done.

Overall, in and out less than 30mins, lol. Sibei jialat.
Old 13-12-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Polanski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro knows that if OMM will come back?
Old 14-12-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/angel-massage/

And here we go.

While someone just cracked eggs on his own face.
Old 14-12-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

And here we go.

Swee la thanks for the psa that the ad is up!
Old 14-12-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

And here we go.

The ad is up very fast for someone who is supposed to have a long queue.
Or been drum up
Since the ad is extra cost.
Old 14-12-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

120 now and no bbbj like last time.
Guess, price hike up for bbbj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
The ad is up very fast for someone who is supposed to have a long queue.
Or been drum up
Since the ad is extra cost.
Old 14-12-2021, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
120 now and no bbbj like last time.
Guess, price hike up for bbbj.
Well. I thought I read somewhere she has a "shifu" egging her.
Then is not surprised.
I tried her once during the last stint which I never re-visit.
Just not my cup of tea but she was really good at what she can do then.
Partly there was so many good option then too.

If she never do top up at 120 for what she had offered earlier then I will say is a good option. Top up.. maybe...
Old 14-12-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, got shifu egging her is it.
Anyway, I won't be seeing her this round too la.
I'm closeose to up mountain already now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Well. I thought I read somewhere she has a "shifu" egging her.
Then is not surprised.
I tried her once during the last stint which I never re-visit.
Just not my cup of tea but she was really good at what she can do then.
Partly there was so many good option then too.

If she never do top up at 120 for what she had offered earlier then I will say is a good option. Top up.. maybe...
Old 14-12-2021, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

And the queue starts now.
Old 14-12-2021, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Good to have some 2019 returnee giving current batch a run of their money.
Old 14-12-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
Actually queue started last Sunday already. Lol. 2 years has done nothing to her beauty. And her boobs seems a little meatier and fuller than before. Yumz hahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Good to have some 2019 returnee giving current batch a run of their money.
A couple more trying to secure visas , cross fingers.
Old 14-12-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually queue started last Sunday already. Lol. 2 years has done nothing to her beauty. And her boobs seems a little meatier and fuller than before. Yumz hahahaha.

A couple more trying to secure visas , cross fingers.
Bro, any top up for what she used to provide in the previous stint?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1