The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-12-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros, short FR for Arissa (https://sglonelyguy-7.com/arissa-massage/)

She was recommended by Jessica (https://sglonelyguy-7.com/massage-jessica/), who I patronize quite regularly.

Looks: legit sweet looking and young
Body: slim, no fats
Massage: got massage bed, full hour of TCM-like massage
Sensual: pure vanilla, fully clothed (maybe she allows more, I didn't ask)
Service: very attentive, friendly, only thing lacking is the playability compared to Jessica

Main point for me is the massage and location.
Has similarities to what Xiao Xi (https://sglonelyguy-7.com/massage-xiao-xi/) provides but without the chiropractic component.

Although she pales in comparison to the other 2 girls in terms of playability, will definitely RTM
Old 05-12-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That sibei unglam pic comes to mind lol..

Only a few managed to see it before it was deleted..
more than a few lah....the Bro who was pictured running beside her really got a scare...lol

then her white knights jump into action.

a bit surprised to see her return.

wonder did she still keep her shape well....to be frank, she belongs to those fleshy type, which appeals to some Bros here.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 05-12-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
more than a few lah....the Bro who was pictured running beside her really got a scare...lol

then her white knights jump into action.
Haha, to be fair, the reaction to try take the photo down was warranted because a fellow chiongster (allegedly) was exposed

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 05-12-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Any bros tried CC before care to share some juicy FR? She charge $120 for HJ and $160 for FJ, abit expensive to be honest. But if her service good and she do solid boob fuck, I don't mind splurging a bit... Very attracted to her melons

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/cc-massage/
Old 05-12-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Her wc name is ‘call me little angel’?
Wow surprised that she is coming back. Met her once long ago. Then near the end, I felt she did not care as much? I tried to book her and she suggested a time. I sent a confirmation and she just ignored me. But maybe she will be more motivated now.
Old 05-12-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
a bit surprised to see her return.

wonder did she still keep her shape well....to be frank, she belongs to those fleshy type, which appeals to some Bros here.
Bottom more fleshy. Not so much on top.
Old 05-12-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xue-er-massage/

Anyone tried her before?
Old 05-12-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bountiful12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

surprise about your experience as she does offer head massage till the clock run down. Did you both choose to leave early bcoz you release your armies too fast and not bother to stay for head massage after shower❓
nope, after the 2nd shower she just put her clothes back on and thanked me and asked to add my wechat for future visits. No mentions of head massage or anything
Old 05-12-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Look for hard massage and made an appt with Arissa. Despite her petite frame, she knows where the trigger points are to release those tight muscle knots on my back and neck. She has 洁癖 on cleanliness, will clean up the area after every 课. Attentive, soft spoken... will rtm again. Her services also includes JuaGen... tell her in advance. Near MRT, convenient parking.
Old 05-12-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 18
halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin123 View Post
earlier got one bro who posted his review:
https://sbf.rocks/showpost.p...stcount=100706

personally didn't try cos dun look like my type
Old 05-12-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Her wc name is ‘call me little angel’?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That sibei unglam pic comes to mind lol..

Only a few managed to see it before it was deleted..
once you see it, cannot be unseen.
Old 05-12-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bountiful12345 View Post
nope, after the 2nd shower she just put her clothes back on and thanked me and asked to add my wechat for future visits. No mentions of head massage or anything
Exactly the same as what I have encountered
Old 05-12-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin123 View Post
Bro, this one not so good. Promised good service and extra service like bbbj, kissing, good fucking, if I top up. After top up, which she wants in advance, nothing close to what she promised, just try and finish me off fast. Wasted my time, and I did not even want to cum, just left. Chiong safe Bro.
Old 05-12-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Bro, this one not so good. Promised good service and extra service like bbbj, kissing, good fucking, if I top up. After top up, which she wants in advance, nothing close to what she promised, just try and finish me off fast. Wasted my time, and I did not even want to cum, just left. Chiong safe Bro.
Thanks bro for the info
Old 05-12-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
once you see it, cannot be unseen.
Haha, well no surprises that the first thing she did was to go for a run

She starting work soon and if she at least maintains her level of service, and at market rate, she’ll be popular like her previous stint

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1