The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-11-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I think quite a few bros, at one point or another, have had been delighted with extras and add ons. Some required cash top ups, and some without.

As to how and why it happens can vary widely with each encounter and with each girl.

So it's best to enjoy it and not discuss these off menu experiences because the differing experiences will only open a Pandora's Box and release a shit storm as it usually does.
DEFINITYLY 100% Agree!
If you not Andy Lau then used money to offer,
If you are Andy Lau look alike then Good for you!
As per SAID, FRs is just a guide.
Happily Chionging!
Old 18-11-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xing-zi-massage/

arrived yesterday night. services include 蚂蚁上树, catbath with ice and other standard services you find in china saunas.
She looks good. Does she look close to her photo?
Old 18-11-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Haha very true.. There was once a ML was messaging a customer. I looked and saw the guy's nickname was "高,帅,。“ Haha..
Lol luckily mine is only tagged as 好客回 not 🔪萝卜头

Seem like many has increased the price to 130 for few newly listed or even delisted ones due to limit supply and upcoming festive dry season ahead…hopefully land border VTL reopening with JB will help ease the pressure on the pricing
Old 19-11-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4769 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
can anyone tell me why the infamous MW hotel is frown at by samster? I was told ML operating frm this location are totally safe frm raids. isnt that a plus point?

the front desk checking doesnt rly matter since they also know what u r here for and dun ask more qns...
I agree with what you mentioned.
IMO, this is the safest place which technically no raiding will happened unless they are told non white card girls are operating there.

Been there for ML/FL visits for more than a decade, no issue at all.
Old 19-11-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 18
izakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Yes I saw quite positive go went for here but in e end is the really time waste and money
there are 2 ML with name Eva. better to share with the link and FR with the right link.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-eva/
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/eva-massage/

why they name it like that?

sorry for the delay, will up all in the line. please be patient with me. Thx.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-11-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
10 pieces of Blue Yusoffs should easily make them aroused 🤣
哥哥,我下面都湿了。Lol
Old 19-11-2021, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!

Quote:

arrived yesterday night. services include 蚂蚁上树, catbath with ice and other standard services you find in china saunas.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ki-ki-massage/

her second stint here, more GFE than what I recalled during 1st stint. will rtm again because of it.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/si-si-massage/

I recall reading some MR for her and I will only say YMMV. She is going back soon and I will definitely RTM.

Sisi just arrived..so fast going back?
Old 19-11-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ttonytan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by izakus View Post
there are 2 ML with name Eva. better to share with the link and FR with the right link.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-eva/
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/eva-massage/

why they name it like that?
most of the negative FRs i’ve seen are referring to “massage-eva”
haven’t come across an FR on “eva-massage” the one known for her Juagen.

any bros have come across her FR or experienced her service?
Old 19-11-2021, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Could you offer a few bits more of info? Just these will help me heaps, thanks.

1. Are her boobs big? C? D?
2. Is her tummy big? Got jelly rolls?
3. Does she auto strip fully nude?
4. BBBJ included yes?

The above queries will tell me if I'm gonna have a good time or not. Hoping you'd help fill the blanks. Thanks again.
Old 19-11-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
can anyone tell me why the infamous MW hotel is frown at by samster? I was told ML operating frm this location are totally safe frm raids. isnt that a plus point?

the front desk checking doesnt rly matter since they also know what u r here for and dun ask more qns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
I agree with what you mentioned.
IMO, this is the safest place which technically no raiding will happened unless they are told non white card girls are operating there.

Been there for ML/FL visits for more than a decade, no issue at all.

For me, it isn't about being able to chiong safely without fear of raids.

Yes, that hotel is jam packed with white carded FLs and MLs, so there's no danger of raids. But that wasn't the problem.

For me, MW's infamy began a few years back. There were so many sex workers converged in one location, and they all seemed to have banded together, colluded and started practising very bad work ethics. There were constant bait and switch tactics, diverting customers to their friends room if she lacked business, rushed sessions, sub par looking old milfs, etc. It appeared like a place of landmines and rip offs.

Then Covid hit and for me that hotel became even less desirable because of the sheer human footfall and transient visitors. The sheer volume of people clustered in one location frightened me. It was also used for SHN which didn't help the perception of safety.

However, I must admit, I feel things are slightly changing for the better recently. There are some better FLs and MLs there now who have helped improve the reputation. Also the hotel constantly sanitizes I think. I have visited Tang Tang and a couple of FLs there in the last couple of months, though tbh I'm still not entirely comfortable. Lol
Old 19-11-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Could you offer a few bits more of info? Just these will help me heaps, thanks.

1. Are her boobs big? C? D?
2. Is her tummy big? Got jelly rolls?
3. Does she auto strip fully nude?
4. BBBJ included yes?

The above queries will tell me if I'm gonna have a good time or not. Hoping you'd help fill the blanks. Thanks again.
At least C , no big tummy from what I rem . Bbbj yes . She wears lingerie while massage .
Old 19-11-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

There are so many MLs on SLG now but hardly anyone stands out other than the usual few. Even those who provide good service have some issues that detract from the overall experience. This also applies to other stables.

Have been reducing frequency to fortnightly. Guess my COVID fixes are more or less done.
Old 19-11-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
At least C , no big tummy from what I rem . Bbbj yes . She wears lingerie while massage .
Thanks , helps a lot. Cheers
Old 19-11-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 6
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post
Sisi just arrived..so fast going back?
cause si si is on travel pass. so she go back for cny first bro
Old 19-11-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster