The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-11-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Totally agreed what you said... We are all humans, we choose, we critics.

As per said if you like the WL/ML, definitely you put in good words for her in the forum or either keep it for yourself? Otherwise if the ML/WL likes you, you get something better treatment or whatever.

FR is just a guide and how much TRUTH in it, only the one who provide will know.
If you chiong enough, you defininity know which samster FR are real and which are bullshit.
The best way is for you to test / try out the ladies.

Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvindartz View Post
Thanks bro

Prince Devitt upped +51
Old 18-11-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tu-tu-massage/

Finally, caught up with 🐰🐰🐰. Pity did not get her at her earlier place. Heard of the super nice night view.
B size, just nice, a bit bak as mentioned by another bro but still ok. She is warm friendly. No phone useage and very relax not rushed session. Let her know if you like slow hand mode... RTM candidate for sure to explore ...
I messaged her several times and never once got a reply from her. She is the only one that doesn't seem to reply me.
Old 18-11-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Now really no reason and incentive for good ones to come here lor..

Rising rental rates, covid situation, rabak QO protocols to follow if they kena, etc..

Now we see more vanilla garbage charging 120 and topping up nonsense..

Haiz..
You said it. Even those great ones before who vowed to be back have through the months seen their resolve to return totally evaporated.

The constant raids are not much help too. The recent troubles on the hill and several other areas have seen "sudden" departures of a few popular MLs. And still other MLs have been white carded, which makes the hard search for accommodation,  even harder now. Landlords frightened by harsher rules, are also now being more careful who they take in as tenants. Which explains some of the de-listing and re-listing.
Old 18-11-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Bro, u really know them well. A few MLs said the same words to me before that they offered fj selectively to regular customers who usually cums easily with top up. Dunnoe whether to feel happy for being able to last longer or sad for not being able to cum within a few seconds. But luckily some hinted to me that if i can make them feel high and sexually aroused during the session, no top up is required.
Believing that the top up because feeling aroused BS simply means delusion has not been dispelled.
Old 18-11-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
10 pieces of Blue Yusoffs should easily make them aroused 🤣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Believing that the top up because feeling aroused BS simply means delusion has not been dispelled.
Old 18-11-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Previously already saw many similar negative MR/FR about Eva about fast food service and rush top up services. Saw some positive MRs about her recently and i was having . Been to her shop before to look for other ML so i already know their modus operandi.
Yeah man saw some positive so decide to try
But to be honest is a robert place anyhow massage nia den do

Still got the cheek to say here we do is fast service wth
Old 18-11-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Kokoro111 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Yeah man saw some positive so decide to try
But to be honest is a robert place anyhow massage nia den do

Still got the cheek to say here we do is fast service wth
Meaning Eva is not doing good job? Surprisingly so many positive FR for her
Old 18-11-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
Terminus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTerminus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTerminus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, u really know them well. A few MLs said the same words to me before that they offered fj selectively to regular customers who usually cums easily with top up. Dunnoe whether to feel happy for being able to last longer or sad for not being able to cum within a few seconds. But luckily some hinted to me that if i can make them feel high and sexually aroused during the session, no top up is required.
so were you successfully in getting free addon services? haha.
Old 18-11-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
Terminus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTerminus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTerminus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4489

any bros tried this before?
Old 18-11-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminus View Post
so were you successfully in getting free addon services? haha.
I think quite a few bros, at one point or another, have had been delighted with extras and add ons. Some required cash top ups, and some without.

As to how and why it happens can vary widely with each encounter and with each girl.

So it's best to enjoy it and not discuss these off menu experiences because the differing experiences will only open a Pandora's Box and release a shit storm as it usually does.
Old 18-11-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
Callmedaddy88 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttonytan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-eva/

Is this the one you referring to?

Bros your thoughts about Eva?

Avoid this one. Bad experience. Very rushed. No massage skill. And she was complaining about business being bad. No shit… don’t waste your money here
Old 18-11-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

I’m been away from the scene for a while…who are the top providers nowadays? I didn’t know the scene was active given covid but apparently sg is still letting in a lot of “massage therapists” from china…
Old 18-11-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

Also, would like to know the difference between sgl and sgbeautycastle…is there overlap between the two…sgbeautycastle seems to have higher quality girls…
Old 18-11-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 21
luvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
I messaged her several times and never once got a reply from her. She is the only one that doesn't seem to reply me.
For me is Danni and Lulu. Somehow just dun wanna reply me de..
Old 18-11-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I think quite a few bros, at one point or another, have had been delighted with extras and add ons. Some required cash top ups, and some without.

As to how and why it happens can vary widely with each encounter and with each girl.

So it's best to enjoy it and not discuss these off menu experiences because the differing experiences will only open a Pandora's Box and release a shit storm as it usually does.
Sometimes because of luck, u meet them at the right time, and aroused them enough to offer fj without topup. The next session if want fj they will demand fj fee. Probably not feeling aroused enough to do it for free. Haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1