The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-09-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jc383 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for Vivi
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/vi-vi-massage/

Look: 9/10 elegance and pretty, around mids 20. Look 90% like the SLG photos with black shirt and video.

Body: 8.5/10 – What a nicely shaped proportion fair body she has tall, long leg and slim with no baby fats here or there. totally to my liking. B Cups nice boobs and nipple.

Room: clean towel and bed.

Massage: 8.5/10 She is one of the few home base ML out there that can at least do a proper massage. also doing a lovely short head massage after the deed is done.

Sensual: 9/10 After a good massage, she asked me to shaft up my backside to give me a good HDLY and proceed to lay on my back and proceed with the deed. She will put in a lot of effort to regulate the speed nicely. She allows roaming but just be gentle and she is willing to accommodate. SN and Vanilla as stated but her looks, and efforts are enough to me a happy man.

Service: 9/10 offered me a cup of water when i enter the room. She will also help to wipe my back and legs dry after bath like my girlfriend. No phone use also.

GFE: 9.5/10 She is super friendly, hard working and nice to talk to.

RTM: Definitely Yes. Recommended for those bros. who like pretty vanilla, good massage and nice GFE ML.
Old 20-09-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc383 View Post
FR for Vivi
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/vi-vi-massage/

Look: 9/10 elegance and pretty, around mids 20. Look 90% like the SLG photos with black shirt and video.

Body: 8.5/10 – What a nicely shaped proportion fair body she has tall, long leg and slim with no baby fats here or there. totally to my liking. B Cups nice boobs and nipple.

Room: clean towel and bed.

Massage: 8.5/10 She is one of the few home base ML out there that can at least do a proper massage. also doing a lovely short head massage after the deed is done.

Sensual: 9/10 After a good massage, she asked me to shaft up my backside to give me a good HDLY and proceed to lay on my back and proceed with the deed. She will put in a lot of effort to regulate the speed nicely. She allows roaming but just be gentle and she is willing to accommodate. SN and Vanilla as stated but her looks, and efforts are enough to me a happy man.

Service: 9/10 offered me a cup of water when i enter the room. She will also help to wipe my back and legs dry after bath like my girlfriend. No phone use also.

GFE: 9.5/10 She is super friendly, hard working and nice to talk to.

RTM: Definitely Yes. Recommended for those bros. who like pretty vanilla, good massage and nice GFE ML.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinsuile View Post
Massage: 8/10 Maybe not comparable to those seasoned old masseurs from TCM that acquired that skill thru’ years of experience but she is able to massage pretty well and put in a lot of effort to loosen the knots and joints. Not forgetting the lovely 5-mins head massage after the deed is done while you can lay down on her thigh to see her beautiful face and relax before heading for a shower.

Sensual: 9/10 After a good 30mins of massage, she asked me to shaft up my backside to give me a good HDLY and proceed to lay on my back and proceed with the deed. She will put in a lot of effort to regulate the speed nicely. She allows roaming but just be gentle and she is willing to accommodate. SN and Vanilla as stated but her looks, and efforts are enough to send me to heaven.
Bro, you nvr go is it?
why your sensual FR almost word for word the same?
Even the entire FR, got certain phrases and keywords also the same like Pretty and Elegance
Old 20-09-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

started with the name of huizi. didnt offer nuru then. tried her once. boobs are good.

subsequently changed name to jenny and offered nuru. and then subsequently delisted for a good half year or so. back now with name of natalie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Hi anyone tried her before?

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/natalie-nuru-massage-hj/

Looks appealing for a boobs lover 😄
Old 20-09-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Bro, you nvr go is it?
Even the entire FR, got certain phrases and keywords also the same like Pretty and Elegance
Pathetic attempt from WK to promote her lor lol..

No surprise la.. The pool of carrot heads limited..

We will probably see more of such stuff as the daily cases continue to be 4 digits lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-09-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, you nvr go is it?
don't mess with liubei, he remembers.
Old 20-09-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 15
Hosah is one of the Best!Hosah is one of the Best!Hosah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro, you nvr go is it?
Amazed at ur CSI
Old 20-09-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro, you nvr go is it?
Not wk
Its an attempt by okt to promote
Old 20-09-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you nvr go is it?
Got go lah bro. Yeslah im not as rich as you or other brothers here who can book few times per week or few hours per booking, but book 1 or 2 times per month, i still can affort.
Old 20-09-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Pathetic attempt from WK to promote her lor lol..

No surprise la.. The pool of carrot heads limited..

We will probably see more of such stuff as the daily cases continue to be 4 digits lol..
how to be her WK, I am only small kaki player. She may not even remember me after that. Same more im not reputation guy and high rep points in this forum as you and other brothers here.
Old 20-09-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, you nvr go is it?
Visited Vivi a few weeks ago.
Pros: Good massage.
Cons: Overall session feel rushed; total time spent 42min incl. 2 showers; asked for tips.
My personal take: Looks - very ordinary, won’t bother taking 2nd look; age around mid-30s; body: befits her age.
Sharing my experience as recent posts for her appeared to be glowing. Best to manage expectations. Maybe I was unlucky; and/or my aesthetics judgement defies conventional views.
Old 20-09-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc383 View Post
how to be her WK, I am only small kaki player. She may not even remember me after that. Same more im not reputation guy and high rep points in this forum as you and other brothers here.
You're only doing more harm then good with your plagiarism MR...
To other WKs and OKTs out there, next time put in more effort and sincerity to write lah

And I'm sure she will remember you for cocking up lol
Old 20-09-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Cons: Overall session feel rushed; total time spent 42min incl. 2 showers; asked for tips.
My personal take: Looks - very ordinary, won’t bother taking 2nd look; age around mid-30s; body: befits her age.
Sharing my experience as recent posts for her appeared to be glowing. Best to manage expectations. Maybe I was unlucky; and/or my aesthetics judgement defies conventional views.
I did visit Vivi too. RTM twice. Agree with you that she give a good massage but looks wise for me, I would rate as 7/10. Looks good imo but I could be WFH too long. End up go out see any girl also think they are pretty lol... Army camp syndrome.

Massage is really good and comfortable. Sensual wise is quite normal. Basically a vanilla package. Quite good in holding a conversation too. But I soon find myself looking for other ML cuz sometime you need bit of spice.
Old 20-09-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post

Quote:
I did visit Vivi too. RTM twice. Agree with you that she give a good massage but looks wise for me, I would rate as 7/10. Looks good imo but I could be WFH too long. End up go out see any girl also think they are pretty lol... Army camp syndrome.

Massage is really good and comfortable. Sensual wise is quite normal. Basically a vanilla package. Quite good in holding a conversation too. But I soon find myself looking for other ML cuz sometime you need bit of spice.

Visited her when she just listed and agreed looks and service just very ordinary. Location abit hard to find parking during peak dining hours and room in shared apartment alittle small..
Session pace not rush and didn't request for tips though ��
Old 20-09-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 18
izakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant future

Quote:

Agreed with you. It was decent session. overall 7-8/10 but not 9.
For vanilla service, hard to get more than 8 except we are clicked with ML.

Parking after 5.30PM is difficult especially in that area.

------------------------------------------------
Next in-line for me to up their points: moderator88 , QT169, love2paint, ex1314, Super00, BigBird123, Power666, DigitalTV, Kiss4you, PinkOcean, sammyrocks, meatvegelove, sc slayer, heng49, ejectjoy, slicker69, Hanster ,ly1968, Steventan, BJstreet, Shiofukis, 4Dguru, lt0l0tl , kopigaogao, wally888, ThisIsMelwood , owl888, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin , ladyassasinato, snowmann, naka_timo

sorry for the delay, will up all in the line. please be patient with me.

Last edited by izakus; 25-09-2021 at 02:16 PM.
Old 21-09-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xing-xing-massage/
Look: 7/10 should be the same person, syt but on the curvy end, not my cup of tea maybe some bro will like, look+voice in her 20s
Massage: 6.5/10 good effort but well I guess passable massage, head massage after the deed, nothing much to note
Sensual: 7/10 boob rub me a bit, other than that quite SOP to me, as per listing, top view and fondling, asked whether can go south but gently rejects me
Personality: 8.5/10 friendly and chatty person, sweet smile, chit chat joke and laugh, enjoyable interaction
Location: 6/10 if walk from nearest station, should be roughly 15mins walk, nearest would be by bus
RTM: probably not for me, wanna try out others

any syt (slim + nice voice) recommendation?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1