The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-09-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post
sounds like this guy got fucked by zz...figuratively...trying real hard to bring the wrong crowd to her.

chill out buddy
hi bro can dont be WK?
Old 12-09-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
My regular MLs are performing ART self test regularly which makes me feel safer.

Skipping all high GFE MLs (allows kissing and/or frenching) for the time being.
Not fully accurate one and got many variables at play..

Is either you get or you don't lol.. Basically a 50-50 chance..

But my safe guess is the majority here will prefer to err on the side of caution and take a temporary hiatus..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-09-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Brudder.. Now community cases so high and will get even bigger..

I am so tempted to RTM my regulars but my big head say not worth the risk and wait till the situation stabilizes..

How???!!!
nah I alr hiatus ever since duo tarma rtc
Old 12-09-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3667 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But my safe guess is the majority here will prefer to err on the side of caution and take a temporary hiatus..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
nah I alr hiatus ever since duo tarma rtc
Upped +5 points
Old 12-09-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:

Doctor friend of mine told me today that basically it's endemic. Also with Delta, incubation period is as short as 2 days.

Another doctor friend was recently in Chinatown Point area, not Chinatown Complex; he decided to excuse himself from a weekly game.

If anyone has any inkling with or without health alerts from the app, please go do the PCR test which is 97% accurate (the ART one is 80% accurate). It's for peace of mind. Do self monitoring, drink lots of water and get more sleep.

At the testing center, you may or may not be asked during the registration part after the queuing and declaration, to show the history on the TT app. PCR test results within a day.

The Chinatown Complex cluster itself with 66 cases sounds serious.

I repeat - it's endemic. Peace - not here to argue with anyone or judge anyone. Thanks.
Old 12-09-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Good for u bro who manage to up her without top up.
Like I said for my case I need to top up.
For bros who appreaciate my sharing we can share thru PM. Apparently I am not the only one who up her from what I understand thru PM.
Anyway since some bros dont appreciate sharing here.
Let us take it offline and PM.
No loss here except the spirit of sharing and exchange of info.
Continue to KC in ur dream ML thinking that they are angels who dont provide FJ or who provide to u only.
And its true its those WK are spoiling market.
Bro, you may think you are doing community service here by revealing ML whom engage in unlisted services so that we can also enjoy the same benefits from her if we want BUT reality is you are decreasing our chances when you so publicly broadcast.

If these ML willing to upsell to anyone, why do you think they don't list as FL straightaway? The fact that they adopt this model means they want to PICK AND CHOOSE. So even if any bro quote that read on forum a ML offer FJ, it doesn't mean she will offer the same to anyone asking. To openly share such things, be it real or fiction, will only create unnecessary text overload for the ML and make her more wary to offer unlisted services. End up are you really doing anyone any favour?

There are unwritten "code of conduct" in this space that most seasoned bros will observe and follow, not because we selfish and keep goodies to ourselves, but because saying it out serve NO purpose since what a ML offer to one don't mean she will offer to all. End up announcing these will only come across as bragging or trying to sabo the ML or stirring shit.

Most people here are annoyed because you are upsetting the equilibrium in this thread lah. Keep all these to PM if you wish to exchange off menu stories. To me is very simple, anyone who wants unlisted services just have to attempt it in their own session or open mouth ask the ML directly, she ok then game on. It has nothing to do with reading here on which ML willing to do what then "claim" the same rights from the ML. End of the day they are all well trained to deny EVERYTHING when required to do so. It's just how this trade works.
Old 12-09-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro, you may think you are doing community service here by revealing ML whom engage in unlisted services so that we can also enjoy the same benefits from her if we want BUT reality is you are decreasing our chances when you so publicly broadcast.
This^

There are only 2 kinds of people who would openly shoutout about ‘unlocking’

One group is a show off
One group is sabotage

There is zero merit to the ML. There is a reason why she lists as ML & not FL, they are not stupid

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 12-09-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13000 / Power: 54
magix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Good for u bro who manage to up her without top up.
Like I said for my case I need to top up.
For bros who appreaciate my sharing we can share thru PM. Apparently I am not the only one who up her from what I understand thru PM.
Anyway since some bros dont appreciate sharing here.
Let us take it offline and PM.
No loss here except the spirit of sharing and exchange of info.
Continue to KC in ur dream ML thinking that they are angels who dont provide FJ or who provide to u only.
And its true its those WK are spoiling market.
Thanks for the entertaining posts. You make my day.

Every now and then, sure have these kind of posts appear that pen down unlisted services.

If you get unlisted services, good for you.

No need to have keyboard war. In the end, we are just here to enjoy ourselves.
2nd: icypryce, 4Dguru, RI 1, meatvegelove, BikinisLover, Orange22, ly1968, Havanna Slicks, bigbirdbird, simple2kee, Love 6969, hamsapkwai, esssinine, andrew101, sc slayer, wally888, ejectjoy, kopigaogao, love2paint, szczesny, ......
Old 12-09-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Last edited by asdfkjjj; 12-09-2021 at 07:12 PM.
Old 12-09-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

If these ML willing to upsell to anyone, why do you think they don't list as FL straightaway? The fact that they adopt this model means they want to PICK AND CHOOSE. So even if any bro quote that read on forum a ML offer FJ, it doesn't mean she will offer the same to anyone asking. To openly share such things, be it real or fiction, will only create unnecessary text overload for the ML and make her more wary to offer unlisted services. End up are you really doing anyone any favour?

There are unwritten "code of conduct" in this space that most seasoned bros will observe and follow, not because we selfish and keep goodies to ourselves, but because saying it out serve NO purpose since what a ML offer to one don't mean she will offer to all. End up announcing these will only come across as bragging or trying to sabo the ML or stirring shit.

Most people here are annoyed because you are upsetting the equilibrium in this thread lah. Keep all these to PM if you wish to exchange off menu stories. To me is very simple, anyone who wants unlisted services just have to attempt it in their own session or open mouth ask the ML directly, she ok then game on. It has nothing to do with reading here on which ML willing to do what then "claim" the same rights from the ML. End of the day they are all well trained to deny EVERYTHING when required to do so. It's just how this trade works.
some people don't get treated as vip often, because they have no idea how to behave like one when they are treated like one.
Old 12-09-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
okay see sugar with student from her vid.
Can request.
Old 12-09-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

well he write complain so long so either he kpkb or wanna fish out more info by PM him lol whatever lot of bo liao lang in this scene as well..
can see this person's history keep harping had fj with bro's wife this that so meh lot of stress ppl in here
Old 12-09-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Doctor friend of mine told me today that basically it's endemic. Also with Delta, incubation period is as short as 2 days.

Another doctor friend was recently in Chinatown Point area, not Chinatown Complex; he decided to excuse himself from a weekly game.

If anyone has any inkling with or without health alerts from the app, please go do the PCR test which is 97% accurate (the ART one is 80% accurate). It's for peace of mind. Do self monitoring, drink lots of water and get more sleep.

At the testing center, you may or may not be asked during the registration part after the queuing and declaration, to show the history on the TT app. PCR test results within a day.

The Chinatown Complex cluster itself with 66 cases sounds serious.

I repeat - it's endemic. Peace - not here to argue with anyone or judge anyone. Thanks.
Ya.. That's why I said see your risk appetite one..

I am 20-80 against visiting any MLs now..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-09-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Very well said.

As someone pointed out earlier, it serves zero purpose to brag about fj a ml who listed as no fj. And the real patrons who really get fj are the ones who are very quiet and not saying a word.

Quote:

Old 12-09-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Blue90 is Cool - loads of Potential

Deleted post…

Last edited by Blue90; 12-09-2021 at 08:21 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1