The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: Ocean Hotel: Vivian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Vivian is last seen in which room/level? Good service (friendly, BJ, kiss etc.) ? Many will be interested. Kindly give short FR.

Just up U, "Peter83". "HIV=AIDS" , U have also contributed and tried to help Violet. Give a post anywhere in SBF (NZ/ Lion Spa, Ocean etc) in 2 days time. I will up U. No reply/PM necessary - unless U do not want the pts. Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIV=AIDS View Post
If it my driving license points for sure I feel pain..You can zap my remaining points if you want. I repeat again.I 'm not here for any points.
Bro Kalv, need I say more?!

I thank you.
Old 24-05-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Location/WLs List

Bro Kalv .....we value your contribution..TQVM
Old 25-05-2011, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zladana2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Ocean i feel very dirty lerr.
a lot of banglas...
Old 25-05-2011, 05:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Bro Kalv, need I say more?! I thank you.
PM from "HIV=AIDS":
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIV=AIDS
Bro, thanks for the offer.Just too bad I not a points seeker freak. At least You understand that I was trying to help violet.That is good for me already. Best Regards.
Mr reply: "My offer stands as long as I am in SBF. PM in future if U want the pts. Cheers."

Just for info, "austin69" and "fornicator" are 'custodians' of "Petain S List": http://sbf.rocks/showthr...152330&page=48
They have done a very good job in updating the list. Many thanks to them in their efforts - also in trying to help Violet who was ex H14R6.

Any volunteer to be 'custodian' to update Ocean List? http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=975
Old 25-05-2011, 06:16 AM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zladana2004 View Post
Ocean i feel very dirty lerr.
a lot of banglas...
Bro, you want to get flamed is it? Wanna get zapped is it? Why like that? Banglas, Indians, PRC, Pinoys, Thais, Malaysians, Singaporeans, etc., etc., they are all our Bros. I haven't been to Ocean but please, don't be like that ok?

I thank you.
Old 25-05-2011, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
PM from "HIV=AIDS":

Mr reply: "My offer stands as long as I am in SBF. PM in future if U want the pts. Cheers."

Just for info, "austin69" and "fornicator" are 'custodians' of "Petain S List": http://sbf.rocks/showthr...152330&page=48
They have done a very good job in updating the list. Many thanks to them in their efforts - also in trying to help Violet who was ex H14R6.

Any volunteer to be 'custodian' to update Ocean List? http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=975
Hmmm...this HIV=AIDS dude seems to be sincere in his words. Ok, I apologize, I think I was wrong about our Bro.

So same here, PM me in future if you have a change of heart and want the points. But please, stop saying you are not here for points or like what you said to me to zap you, I think it is arrogant considering the company you are in.

Bro Kalv, most welcome and it is my pleasure to help in the PT forums/threads especially updating the PSL with kind permission from Bro boysg kor kor and Bro fornicator, hailed as "King of PT".

I thank you.
Old 25-05-2011, 07:01 AM
Samster

Re: Ocean Hotel Location/WLs List

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsb3399 View Post
Bro Kalv .....we value your contribution..TQVM
I concur!!!

Thank you Bro Kalv for most detailed posts and info, be it here, GL or PT!

First class! I salute!

I thank you!
Old 25-05-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you want to get flamed is it? Wanna get zapped is it? Why like that? Banglas, Indians, PRC, Pinoys, Thais, Malaysians, Singaporeans, etc., etc., they are all our Bros. I haven't been to Ocean but please, don't be like that ok?

I thank you.
Bro austin69...i agreed with yr statement that as long as they patronize Ocean,be it PT or GL,they are all our brothers who make contributions to the WLs there ....whom earn a living as a service provider and we should respect them... <Dirty is an offensive word of description>
Old 25-05-2011, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmm...this HIV=AIDS dude seems to be sincere in his words. Ok, I apologize, I think I was wrong about our Bro.

So same here, PM me in future if you have a change of heart and want the points. But please, stop saying you are not here for points or like what you said to me to zap you, I think it is arrogant considering the company you are in.

Bro Kalv, most welcome and it is my pleasure to help in the PT forums/threads especially updating the PSL with kind permission from Bro boysg kor kor and Bro fornicator, hailed as "King of PT".

I thank you.
You are a Gentlemen !
Old 25-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
They have done a very good job in updating the list. Many thanks to them in their efforts - also in trying to help Violet who was ex H14R6.[/URL]
U and the rest of the bros mentioned above had really done a good job too. Though I havent patronize PT cos I normally cheong overseas be it JB or BTM or INDON. If u need my help to award those bros mentioned above, let me know. Cos I would gladly help bros who post FRS and relevant infos.
Old 25-05-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
U and the rest of the bros mentioned above had really done a good job too. Though I havent patronize PT cos I normally cheong overseas be it JB or BTM or INDON. If u need my help to award those bros mentioned above, let me know. Cos I would gladly help bros who post FRS and relevant infos.
well said brother....share ur FR with us lah...
Old 25-05-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
well said brother....share ur FR with us lah...
I m a lau uncle now. Bely lazy to post FRs. N cheongsters who post FRs and relevant info deserve to be rewarded ya...

Oh ya. Positive or negative, they r all FRs. Tats wat sharing r all abt...
Old 25-05-2011, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro austin69...i agreed with yr statement that as long as they patronize Ocean,be it PT or GL,they are all our brothers who make contributions to the WLs there ....whom earn a living as a service provider and we should respect them... <Dirty is an offensive word of description>
Thanks once again for support Bro! I mean, he goes, Ocean is dirty because a lot of ...

What's it got to do with the place being dirty right?

So, IMHO we are all Bros here.

I thank you.
Old 25-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are a Gentlemen !
We are all Bros here! We are a unique kind, breed of gentlemen, the elite IMHO!

No macho bullshit crap please! Ha-ha!

Now I go back to PT to update PSL and post FR!

I thank you!
Old 26-05-2011, 06:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel: Vivian

Quote:
U ..rest of the bros mentioned above ...done a good job .. help to award those bros mentioned above, let me know. ..gladly help bros who post FRS and relevant infos.
Quote:
I m a lau uncle now. Bely lazy to post FRs. N cheongsters who post FRs and relevant info deserve to be rewarded ....Positive or negative, they r all FRs. Tats wat sharing r all abt...
Great that U are so nice/supportive/helpful. Good if U could up those who have contributed to reward them for efforts - including those in Ocean. Thanks a lot on their behalf. Also thanks for your ups. Greatly appreciated. Will return tomorrow - when regain power. Cheers .

I am also old. Have been giving out +5 pts daily (have not zap anyone yet) in Petain/Geylang/Ocean - without expecting return - mostly to newbies/powerless Samsters. Purpose is to make SBF more lively, vibrant, informative and to encourage participations. All FRs should be rewarded - be it good or bad(well said) to complete information/detail.

Looking forward to posts/contributions/FRs from all. One more promise ("Xdecepticon") to reward with points - to show appreciation - only form of reward in SBF. Cheers .

Last edited by Kalv; 26-05-2011 at 06:34 AM. Reason: highlights
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1