The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 08-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter542 View Post
What a hot day yesterday !

GPS : Hse14Rm10
Name : Shu Fei [ as she told me , hope I did not hear wrongly ]
Age : Should be early 40's bah [ not nice to ask a lady her age ]
Body : 5/10 [ can't expect much from a MILF ]
Boobs : Should be a B cupper [ slightly saggy ]
BJ [ with cap ] : 5.5/10 [ no deep throat ]
Catbath : 6/10 [ only nipple action , no groin or balls licking ]
FJ : 6.5/10 [ no complains when switching position ]
Overall : 6.5/10 [ for that type of price , what's there to complain ? ]
Damage : $30

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Her name is Sophia. Tried her once.
I also quite attracted to her sexy mole... hehe ..but read from few FR, seems that her service is very SOP or below average.

She also always show a "black face" I was tempted to try her a few times, but walk away after seeing her black face.

after reading this FR... i think bo bian.. die die.. must try her once
Old 08-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
I also quite attracted to her sexy mole... hehe ..but read from few FR, seems that her service is very SOP or below average.

She also always show a "black face" I was tempted to try her a few times, but walk away after seeing her black face.

Save your money.

I should also add that my 1 try with her was not good. She's a clock watcher, her BJ is soso, and her assets (namely, her boobs) are small and saggy. So, I did not RTF. I have a FR on her somewhere in this forum. For $30, the best so far is Julia.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow All Petain FR experience

Quote:

Remember , One man's meat is another man's poison

Quote:
Her name is Sophia. Tried her once.
Thanks bro. Think I need hearing aid liaoz

Quote:
Save your money.

I should also add that my 1 try with her was not good. She's a clock watcher, her BJ is soso, and her assets (namely, her boobs) are small and saggy. So, I did not RTF. I have a FR on her somewhere in this forum. For $30, the best so far is Julia.
Eh , Julia from which house huh ?? Thanks in advance !

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 09-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter542 View Post
Eh , Julia from which house huh ?? Thanks in advance !
Julia is a Malay at H11R04. She's softspoken, friendly, and has B Cup boobs. She's aged 30, which makes her one of the younger ones in Petain. Girl next door looks with average skills. All in all, a good package for $30 in Petain. If you've been thinking of bonking a malay, she's a good start :-)

For an older, but more skillful WL, try Rina ( H10R1a ). She's at least 10 years older, but way more skillful. $40.

The others that I've tried and who are good are those in the $50 category.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Julia is a Malay at H11R04. She's softspoken, friendly, and has B Cup boobs. She's aged 30, which makes her one of the younger ones in Petain. Girl next door looks with average skills. All in all, a good package for $30 in Petain. If you've been thinking of bonking a malay, she's a good start :-)

For an older, but more skillful WL, try Rina ( H10R1a ). She's at least 10 years older, but way more skillful. $40.
Thanks for the valuable info , mate
Haven't bonk a minah in Sillypore before [ done it once in Balai ].
Gotta do the nation proud , gonna do the deed in me home ground soon

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 11-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Samster

FR on H16R28

Always wanted to try H16R28 Christine due to good FRs, but she is always busy. Either door closed, or not working. So that day I went down take a look, and aha ! her door open.

She sat on her bed with her side towards the door, doing her knitting. She does not look up or try to jio people, so lots of guys walk by, take a look at her sideview, and then walk away.

From the side, she looks slim and with her short hair, looked quite young. I thought she must be in her late 20s. Knock on door and ask, and she said "$30". OK on lar.

Once inside, take a closer look then realize she looks much older up close. I would guess early-mid 40's. But figure still quite good for her age. Slender, but not taut, so cannot compare to 20 something girls in Geylang. Anyway, here's my FR :

Girl Number : H16R28
Name : Christine/Christie ( forgot which ).
Looks : 6/10. Not bad for her age. Looks very young from the side, but up close she looks 40+. Eyebags make her look older.
Body : 6/10. Slender, but not tight and taut due to her age. But good for woman her age.
Boobs : 6/10. Natural BCups. Nice for her age, soft and not saggy. Dark brown nipples, but they remained soft throughout. After alot of touching, they hardened slightly. I like hard nips. But allow groping and rubbing of boobs and nipples, unlike some other WLs.
Service : 8/10 Very good. Extremely accomodating and went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable and got a good shot, so to speak.
Catbath : None. She started with a BJ.
BJ : 8/10 Very good. She does not do BBBJ. Started by putting a condom on my soft dick, which I felt was a bad sign. But turned out to be unfounded. It was very good. Very slow and warm suction, even with condom on. No pain, no teeth. Just warmth and shiok.
FJ : 7/10 Very accomodating. Did her doggie and missionary. Then decided to try her HJ, which FRs indicated was very good.
HJ : 8/10 Very good. Very willing to accomodate and adjust her grip-strength and tempo according to your wishes. Used KY mixed with some water to make it extra slippery. Extra points for her thoughfulness. Slow soft strokes built up the climax until I buay tahan. After 5 minutes of slow stroking, I came like a fountain. Whew !
Language : Speaks Mandarin like most Chinese Petain WLs.
RTF : Probably. Her BJ and HJ are amazing.
Others : Extremely friendly and very good service. Softspoken. Very good skills. Not a clock watcher. I spent 30 mins in her room. And for $30, I think its hard to beat. The only downside is she does not help wash you. You have to DIY washing at the sink.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: FR on H16R28

Quote:
Always wanted to try H16R28 Christine due to good FRs, but she is always busy. Either door closed, or not working. So that day I went down take a look, and aha ! her door open.

She sat on her bed with her side towards the door, doing her knitting. She does not look up or try to jio people, so lots of guys walk by, take a look at her sideview, and then walk away.

From the side, she looks slim and with her short hair, looked quite young. I thought she must be in her late 20s. Knock on door and ask, and she said "$30". OK on lar.

Once inside, take a closer look then realize she looks much older up close. I would guess early-mid 40's. But figure still quite good for her age. Slender, but not taut, so cannot compare to 20 something girls in Geylang. Anyway, here's my FR :

Bro peanut,

Can describe which is room 28 ?
I dont remember any one nice in house 16 leh ?
is it 1st or 2nd section of the house ??
Old 13-05-2009, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nippon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Name : Christine/Christie ( forgot which ).
Looks : 6/10. Not bad for her age. Looks very young from the side, but up close she looks 40+. Eyebags make her look older.
B
Hi Peanut,

I am happy that you tried her service! She is really a gem for me, I now only go to her. I like her very friendly attitude, I actually like her short hair. I don't understand why I never saw her for the past few years. She said she has been working there for 9 years.......

Yes, her BJ and HJ are the ones I always ask her to do for me, it make me spray on her like a fountain :-)

For HJ I always ask her to sit on the bed the japanese way whereby I can see her very shapely thigh and upper legs, very sexy and makes me hot. Her HJ are very sensual, and I always shoot on her legs and body this way. I also usually sit just in front of her :-)

I always tip her cause she is hardworking mah, she does work from morning till late evening. She does have her munch at around 11am and then 3pm or so.....

I used to tell her to stop smoking as it is unhealthy, and she did tell me she quit recently! I am happy for her!

nippon
Old 13-05-2009, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro peanut,

Can describe which is room 28 ?
I dont remember any one nice in house 16 leh ?
is it 1st or 2nd section of the house ??
H16R28 is the second room on your right when you enter house 28.....there is a sign on top of the door: "28" If the light is off, she is not in.....

nippon
Old 13-05-2009, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippon View Post
H16R28 is the second room on your right when you enter house 28.....there is a sign on top of the door: "28" If the light is off, she is not in.....

nippon
I meant House 16 lah, sign on top of door is "28"
Old 13-05-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippon View Post
Hi Peanut,

I am happy that you tried her service! She is really a gem for me, I now only go to her. I like her very friendly attitude, I actually like her short hair. I don't understand why I never saw her for the past few years. She said she has been working there for 9 years.......
Wow, you are real big fan of hers. She must be happy to have such loyal customers. Yep, her skills are great. If she were 10 years younger, she would have been really really hot ! I went to look for her again yesterday, but she was busy as usual, so didn't have chance to try her again.
Old 13-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Save your money.

I was down at petain just now, about 8pm... most of the house closed liao. i wanted to check out the new WL from geylang... but all closed liao

then i went to house 14, check out "sufei" again..... again, show black face, and no make up... does not look appealing to me ... so i just walk off .... never fire tonight
Old 16-05-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
bill4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Alvin, 8pm is too late for Petain: after 6/7pm it's much better to go Geylang since most activities are already done for the day over there.

Anyway, here is my first FR: I tried H14R9 a few days ago (the room before the one with the mole who was discussed previously, just after the corridor turn):

Name : Joyce (at least so I understood)
Looks : 6/10. Dressed she looks quite nice, surely above Petain average. Once naked, though, there's some tummy. She has a CFM look which attracted me
Boobs : 6/10 (rather small, A cup, I guess).
Service : 8/10 Very good. She really makes an effort to be friendly and accomodating.
BJ : 6/10 (I'm not really into BJ and she didn't blow my mind on this, so I guess she's average)
FJ : 7/10 As said, she tries to please and is very accomodating. Our sequence was missionary-doggie-missionary.
Language : Speaks Mandarin, some English and even a few words of Japanese!
Damage: $30
RTF : why not: at $30 and with her friendly attitude she is a good one over there.
Old 22-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on H2R3

Feeling horny yesterday afternoon walk through Petain, thought of trying out Vivi but was not back yet. Heard a lot about House 2 so went in to look see look see. Most of the doors were closed. Well when I walk pass Room 3 the door just open, so just go lor cannot wait liao, any regret later bo bian .

House 2 Room 3
Name : Sally
Looks : Ok la
Body : Short / fei tu tu
Boobs : 7/10. Natural BCups.
Service : 8/10 Very good.Not a Time watcher
Catbath : Start with Tongue fighting, both nipples and work all the way down
BBBJ : 9/10 Good
AR : 9/10 Feel like heaven
FJ : No After BBBJ went into 69 then all the way till I CIM in her
RTF : Yes. Her BBBJ and CIM good enough no need waste energy in FJ
Others : provide Listerine mouth wash since I did a 69
Old 22-05-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ballpt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow, you are real big fan of hers. She must be happy to have such loyal customers. Yep, her skills are great. If she were 10 years younger, she would have been really really hot ! I went to look for her again yesterday, but she was busy as usual, so didn't have chance to try her again.
From the looks of it, she appears to be very skillful in HJ. Hmmm... for $30 worth a try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1