The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2011, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zidane86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

ya i love the balai compare to batam only fact that is 1 hour more ferry ride, more expensive ticket and more competition on weekend almost no gal if u late by few minute lol
Old 04-07-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dylanchow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi manz,

Got the girl house number?
Is she short...got dye gold hair...by the name of erny

hmmm

think i tried before
Old 05-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hse number not sure... Think it 52. Gal name is Amel. Got a cross tattoo on her shoulder blade.
Old 05-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoXXXX
Bro, noticed u are old bird in balai, can u give me some tips on balai?? Like which hotel to stay,would prefer clean and safe ones near interesting places. Clean n safe one would be Maxi. But u can only check in after Noon. Not many interesting places nearby except MPs, Seafood/nasi padang restaurants. Maxi do have their in-house MP though

Where to go for gals, preferbly indo chinese if any. Any taxi drivers to recommend who are friendly and honest? U may go Villa to pick ur ceweks. As always...y look for Indo Chinese when u r in Baksoland? Anyway tere r only handful Indo Chinese...but MILF..at Ruko. But dont kn whether up to ur taste or not.

Nice places for nasi padang and seafood? U may try the former beside Rasa Sayang hotel. Rem, not opp but beside R Sayang hotel. Seafood u may try nearby 1 at LongBeach.

Where to go for relaxation with the gals....? U can go to the beaches at Palawan or Pongkar. But u need a driver to bring u tere. Seafood tere quite good. But dont know whether still around cos long time not been to the beach..

Basically a noobs' dos and donts, if you dun mind. Much appreciated if you could help. Btw, i'm not a young buck but a middle aged man going with my kakis at the end of the month. Age doesnt matter. I have seen as young as 19...n as old as hmmmm....80 plus....

Please do help me with the information. Thks in advance.
If u still wish to go to the beaches or sightseeing and need a driver, PM me....
Old 05-07-2011, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zidane86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

19?
17 already go choeng already lol
Old 05-07-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

U tak sabar ya..
Old 06-07-2011, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
azmanzain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After 8 months stop visiting tbk, tomorrow is the day...hopefully can get good looking cewek as my "jon" said many new ceweks there...

*gentleman...start ur engine....
Old 06-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 13
charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmanzain View Post
After 8 months stop visiting tbk, tomorrow is the day...hopefully can get good looking cewek as my "jon" said many new ceweks there...

Hey bro, I'm new to Batam Nagoya or Tg Balai, which is better for not so expensive gal with many choices? Where can U recommend me? How much is the price? Thank you so much!
Old 06-07-2011, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 13
charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post
hi bro neb neb, thanks for the advise. are u leading a trip in july? may u guide me, the newbie? thanks
I'm new to Tg Balai & Batam Nagoya. But I confirm going to either Tg Balai or Nagoya this coming 9 July to give a first try. I'm not staying overnight, just looking for a ST in the daytime. Are u going there so perhap we can meet at Harbourfront this 9 July morning?
Old 06-07-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Remember to give us some FR. Planing to go there next week
Old 06-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmguy View Post
Hey bro, I'm new to Batam Nagoya or Tg Balai, which is better for not so expensive gal with many choices?Batam is a place where u get more shopping center & disco while Tg Balai is more to relax so only like small shop house to shop Where can U recommend me? Its all up to u what u enjoy most if for batam u need to travel a few place to choose gals while Tg Balai all the gals is very near by which is one is villa & the other is around 5 mins walk to ruko How much is the price? Depands on wht kind of hotel u willing to spent & the damage of the gals some is 250-350 a day for tg Balai which is better hotel n gals 450k to 500kThank you so much!
Hope this info able to help u if need more detail u can read all the FR which all our brothers have posted. Cheong arr.....
Old 10-07-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Me going to batam on the 22nd july.Anybody care to join. The more the merrier.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
azmanzain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went with my friend on 7th July-8th July (2Days 1Night) - 10am Ferry

Reach at Tbk jetty around 10am..my supir already wait for me..straight went to Maximillian Hotel..WOW...rate increased..and summore put in $SGD...after converting the price is too high..in RM around 160..so decided to go Paradise Hotel..250,000.00 rupiah...ok..*thumbs up

Around 10.30am went to Villa...not so much choice..and many of the house is closed..when ask the papi n mami they said many ceweks already going back to theirs hometown for celebrate Ramadhan n raya...

took girl from villa 12A name Bella

Arrived at hotel at 1pm..
i ask him to took bath 1st...then..i was shocked when look closely to her..his elbow got 'sambal' n his boob also got the 'sambal'.i ask her what happen?she said last 4 day, she felt from motorcycle..OMG..how am i going to cheong her?no mood + tak ada selera wor

then she keep on asking me to cheong...ok only 1 time

FR On My Girl: RP600K + RP100K Tips
- LOOKS (6/10)
- BOOBS (7/10)
- BBBJ (7/10) OK la
- FJ (7/10)
- GFE (8/10) Quite Good

Around 4pm i went again to Villa...no much choice to choose..dissapointed..

GOing back on the next morning

As my experience Batam, TBK, Jakarta, Bandung, Jojagkarta, Surabaya...i would suggest Surabaya..Doli...
Old 11-07-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

U comparing apple to apple.

How much it cost to have a cewk with u 24hrs over at both play ground?

Hw much it cost to bring u to both play ground i.e. ferry or flight?

Last but not least...luck.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmanzain View Post

Some are are not new girl they are recycle. Last time my cewek told me that one girl was a recycle one & papi quote the price at 800K claim that she is new arrival at weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
U comparing apple to apple.

How much it cost to have a cewk with u 24hrs over at both play ground?

Hw much it cost to bring u to both play ground i.e. ferry or flight?

Last but not least...luck.
Agree on that.But if the price at Balai (girl + hotel) keep on raising to what Thailand (Hatyai) price level. I would rather go Hatyai. But for now Balai still cheaper.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1