The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-07-2007, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie HuMen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSomeFun View Post
Bro 3dee, thanks for your reply. I have read those you've quoted. wow... for me you are based in CP lar, so familiar of everything. Any chances coming to SH? Can be my guess. But too bad SH is not that interesting as compare to CP, ecspecially WORTH OF MONEY! Things are exp here... duh

Bro 3dee, might need contacts of mummies to book rooms from you later. Is it ok for you?

Anyhow, how you guys keep in contact apart from here?
Yo Bro, as you said, shanghai is ex, so usually when i go shanghai and beijing, i seldom cheong, i would rather save the $$$$$ and then spend in dongguan.

my phone just spoiled, lost many contacts, i m in the process of recover them, will share with you soon...
http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=931
Old 20-07-2007, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Bro CP song bor.................why I cannot see you.

I'm here also. Which hotel are you staying.

Cheers

Let me disclosed the top secret...... Last night bro GTO catch back his old flame at Jiayi...

Me now get ready myself for the morning exercise, cheong ah, cheong ah!

Last night Dow crossed 14,000, managed to capture the small intraday profit... bonking with the happy mood... hehehe...
Old 20-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 17
Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!

carry on with my FR.....

during lunch... the whole group was decided what to do for the day.... the group of 6 now have become a group of 12... yes... 1 mm for everyone... nb... lunch table also no place to sit... well... anyway... one thing about dongguang... there isn't much thing to do beside bonking... i mean true lar.. purpose is to bonk... but... beside that...... anyway... decided to go swiming... at the hotel pool. no swiming trunk... so the whole big group decided to go buy swiming costume after lunch... just a off hand comment to the group... let go to the underwear/bra shop to buy... my mm quickly give me a look... opsss... pretend surprize.. and say just off hand comment... but... bro.. we know lar... see got chance to sian that bra mm or not... anyway... another mm say she know of a place that sell swiming items.. so go there.. (shit.. 1 chance lost..)

After lunch, the whole group go see swiming costume... for guys simple.. just a short can already... nb.. my mm choose 1 with tiger pattern one for me... wah lau... i tell her i don't like.. nb.. can you imagine how i look like wearing that.... grrrrr.....

So all the mm start choosing swiming costume... or shall i say some of them we choose for them... of coz those small and tiny one.. those that don't need alot of cloth one... save the earth man!!!!

so... we finish choosing.. as i was about to pay.. suddenly 1 mm say she got no bra... all of us look stun.. then stare at her breast see got nipple pop out of not... wah lau.. no ler.. she got wear bra ler.... she say wait after swiming no bra to wear.... tell her... bikini no need to wear bra one... but anyway... to ease her mind.. let her buy lor... as i paying... take a quick look at her bra size... wah... 34C... looking back to her.... like not that big ler... hmmm mental note.. must ask friend later got that big or not...

anyway... finish buying.. head back to hotel... change... and shower.. and down to the pool... hmmm all the mm still in the changing room... damn slow... as we were chatting.. decide shall we go KTV later.. or do other things.. but no idea what else to do... then all the mm come out.. wah... like fashion show ler... one by one come out... hahahah.. then someone in our group come out with an idea... let have a fashion show... told the mm about it... so one by one they come and stand by the pool.. (we all in the water) and parade for us to see... and we will vote for the best... winner got prize...

First one come... wah,.... that miss hongkong look alike.. in her pink flower design bikini.... walk toward us.. make a few turn... a couple of wink to her "boyfriend" and a charming smile and a flying kiss to the judge.. (us)... wah... not bad figure... at least can see curve.... got boob... got waistline... no backside... but... not too bad... hmmmm "bro" got stand... ok.. a "9" (must reserve the only 10 for my mm... fav mah. )

Second one come... hmmm.. not as good as the first... but still not bad... wear a very sexy bikini... brown in color.. got a 7 from me....

Thrid one come in... ahhh.. my mm.... wearing a bright yellow bikini... nice figure... wah... get instant hard on.... look very sexy in that bikini... nb.. tonight must ask her to wear it and give me a private show before bonking her... flash her sunshine smile... and sway her hip like profession model... wah... die liao...... cannot come out of the water now.... give her a 10!!!! nb.. my bros all scream kelong... who care...!!!! make her happy.. i tonight will be very happy...

Fourth one come in hopping... nb... her 2 boob jump with her... never notice anything but the 2 boob that keep jumping up and down.... nb.. time to give score.. just give the first number in my mind... 8 (not worth that much.. but... distracted.)

Fifth one come in... hmmm... wah lau... where did i friend dig this one out??? look like a 16 years old mm... those sweet sweet kind... naive looking kind... wah.... figure not that good... but.... well... to each their own.... 7

Last one come in... wah.. tall.... nice leg.... in fact great leg... white.. and lenghty.. got a 9 also from me...

after all the judge have gather and count score... and the winner is!!!!!!!! don't tell you all... :P

anyway... share with the mm, that we decided not to go to KTV tonight... ask them any other place to go... one of the suggested to go dancing... disco... hmmm never been to their disco... so.. why not... ok decided.. go disco... ask the mm to check and see can reserve a table for the whole group...

had fun in the water... till about 630pm, then go back change and go for dinner...

TBC
Old 20-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 17
Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
Yo Bro, basically the program is only focus on one word, BONKING!

actually for all the trips, the agenda is pretty similar, sauna, KTV, BBS... drinking, play dice, sing song, and bonk bonk bonk!
for myself, i like to roam around the towns, so the trip will be a combination of variety.

for your reference, here is the agenda for july:
http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=688

upcoming trip is sept 12-15, will share the detail agenda next week.
http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=723

Yo bro.. sound good to me... most likely i will going you all for the program.. but i will meet you all over there... will go there early to settle some business first.. I confirm with you once the program is out...
Old 20-07-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 18
SexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Up u 5 jugs can or not......i only got 1 pt. kekekekeke

so early surfing, what u doing in CP?

cheers
nothing to do after bonk , cannot sleep , what to do
hope can see all brother note here
Old 20-07-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Sure, I look forwards to it (meeting you at DG) very very much. I do not mind going in Aug or Sep.
Okay, I'm given the all clear to travel by my surgeon. As I have some business to attend to in Spore, I suggest aytime after ND will be okay for me. How about say the week beginning 13 or 20 August?

Bro GTO, have time to join us for a drink at your bar?

Bro 3Dee, how are you placed?
Old 20-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
JustSomeFun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hehehehe... shit, i found that i am addicted in reading you guys' threads!

Bro 3dee,

Yea, f*&^ing expensive in SH. Spent RMB1K (drinking+tips) in TianShangRenJian last weekend. duh, all of us just touch touch hand, peluk abit only. If wanna take home, atleast Rmb1.5K for one shot... So normally I don't go to this TOO classy place. Poor guy mar. Anyhow there are still some KTV with "reasonable" price for me. Gal's tipping is 200, drinking is around 200 (let's say a group of 4), taking home normally ranged from 500-800 (depends how you communicate and what approach you take lor, hehe) but the problem is, minority of the girls will go back with you, unless you have told mummy to bring those FANG BIAN before hand.

Bro Lookingaround2,

Cool! you guys have a good option of having the girls to wear bikini and swim with you in the pool! haha, I wouldn't thought of that until i read your thread. Must try that when I am there.

Do you guys use MSN or skype? mind IM me to add you guys in?
Old 20-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

For me it is as soon as possible. Need about 2 weeks notice.(to rasie my sperm count). 4 to 5 days ideal for me.

Since, I newbies in CP and will have to depend on all old birds for the arrangement, I will suggest that you all CP experts discuss and agreed on a date and inform me.

Hope to meet up with 3D and botar in Singapore soon, join us if u can.

BTW, me not UFO, but UWO+CS meaning Ugly weak oldman + can't sing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi View Post
Okay, I'm given the all clear to travel by my surgeon. As I have some business to attend to in Spore, I suggest aytime after ND will be okay for me. How about say the week beginning 13 or 20 August?

Old 20-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

of course have time with u , haha ..long time no see
let me know when u reach

cheers
Old 20-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Samster

GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
Let me disclosed the top secret...... Last night bro GTO catch back his old flame at Jiayi.

Me now get ready myself for the morning exercise, cheong ah, cheong ah!

Last night Dow crossed 14,000, managed to capture the small intraday profit... bonking with the happy mood... hehehe...

that is my puppy love .....haha
by the way , bota and 3dee now im at guangzhou , got something to do there
hope u guy enjoy with the big party tonight

cheers

how brother bota , where r u now , at home ? my god....haha
Old 20-07-2007, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
meimei81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro Happykiwi, i will be at CP fm 13 till 18 Aug too, we can meet up for cheonging...
Old 20-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
For me it is as soon as possible. Need about 2 weeks notice.(to rasie my sperm count). 4 to 5 days ideal for me.

Since, I newbies in CP and will have to depend on all old birds for the arrangement, I will suggest that you all CP experts discuss and agreed on a date and inform me.

Hope to meet up with 3D and botar in Singapore soon, join us if u can.

brother coolmanks , for man not base on face
much depend on $$$ count

if you have more $$$ the girl will say ...you are so handsome, you are so strong
Old 21-07-2007, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for your explanation.

Now, I understand why no girls has ever said that I am so handsome or so strong before. Maybe I am not really that ugly afterall (I am so happy )..... it is some thing else that I lack....

haha
Cheers.....
Hope to see you soon(preferably) in CP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
much depend on $$$ count

if you have more $$$ the girl will say ...you are so handsome, you are so strong

Old 21-07-2007, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
much depend on $$$ count

And if you are fat like me, they will tell you they love guys who are fat! Damn.. i wonder how many times i have to puke if i say this to fat girls... This you gotta hand it to them...
Old 21-07-2007, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Okay no problem, I also qualify for those titles as well. As they say, the party is not over yet.....until the fat lady sings. In my case, replace "lady" with "man" liao!

When I start singing, I guarantee to clear out the KTV room real fast!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread