The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
thatanick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Thank you so much
Old 13-03-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1052 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
This is gonna sound pathetic but, I did try to find no strings attached kind....but it just cant work out.
Maybe I just horny but not the good at flirt kinda guy.
so transactions are the only ones i can go with
sigh
I was watching this HK movie on Starhub Cha866, 焚身,it's about this doctor who got drunk, had a ONS with this lady, the latter seemed harmless and no string. Turned out to be psycho nightmare that almost tore his family apart.
In real life, its also near impossible to have a zero string attached relationship, even both are seasoned players. Things will start to become complicated when one party wants more, or one of the spouses comes to know of the affairs.
Even if none of this happens, just pretending and faking in front of your spouses will take a genius liar, combines with a super trusting or super dumb spouse not to realise. However, when the beans are spilled, the hurt will be deeper and harder.
Old 13-03-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
I was watching this HK movie on Starhub Cha866, 焚身,it's about this doctor who got drunk, had a ONS with this lady, the latter seemed harmless and no string. Turned out to be psycho nightmare that almost tore his family apart.
In real life, its also near impossible to have a zero string attached relationship, even both are seasoned players. Things will start to become complicated when one party wants more, or one of the spouses comes to know of the affairs.
Even if none of this happens, just pretending and faking in front of your spouses will take a genius liar, combines with a super trusting or super dumb spouse not to realise. However, when the beans are spilled, the hurt will be deeper and harder.
True that. Nothing is without consequence
Old 14-03-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sounds like after Janice and Lindi, there are other needy pussies that you found.
Anyway, let any good stuff, let's take it slowly to enjoy.
Janice and Lindi are very nice pair for now.
I had a fair share, I'm no casanova, but you just need to be attentive, be around the girls when they need a listening ear and find the right time to part their legs.

Good girls also will part their legs when you apply pressure at the right time. They will give in and not regret, but largely, it will be a one time thing or you get lucky and it carries on.

But these girls if they cut you off... beware they really 100% remove you from their lives.

Quote:
This is gonna sound pathetic but, I did try to find no strings attached kind....but it just cant work out.
Maybe I just horny but not the good at flirt kinda guy.
so transactions are the only ones i can go with
sigh
It's akin to fishing. You need to put a lure, bait... and fishes will swim by, unknown to them what it entails.

If you get a BIG (maybe a holy girl or something), you need to let go the thread, let them swim a bit... then pull them, then let go again... until their weariness sets in, their guards are let down.... WHAM! You fish right out of the water.

It's a mental game mostly, if you're worried about looks/size/wealth, you're going after the unattainable girls. Those are materialistics and only rich guys can part their legs.

If talking regular girls, friends, you need to go slow and be patient. Even Janice didn't open up to me immediately... it took months and even after 1 year fucking together, she's still reserved about most things.

I was chatting with another bro via PM, same thing... the girl ai mai ai mai... very tough to read their minds. If you feel not worth it, maybe let go. Once they sense you distanced yourself, they will come back to you stronger... you just need to find the right time to part their legs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatanick View Post
Thank you so much
Hope you were referring to me sir thank you.

Quote:
I think I watched this show before. The girl has a twin? Then he killed her and the twin took revenge on him?

Pure zero strings is impossible la, there will be some strings, but you have to define what strings are permissible and alright, the moment you save her number, and she saves yours, you exchange messages, it's already a BGR, just that FwB, or fuck friends, or what... there will be some strings, but what I refer to, are like getting evolution into BGR, or trying to steal her away from her husband or boyfriend, or even break their family etc.

Fuck and go, doesn't mean I cannot talk with them, ask how is their day, etc. Just nothing more than casual concern as a friend. If they are sad, just cheer up a bit etc, don't have to send flowers, bring them out, cheer them up etc.

In any affair, cheating, adultery, cuckolding, etc... there's bound to be hurt. Even single FwBs will feel hurt when things go awry, this is not just about families or spouses.

Play responsibly, if really you like her so much and she to you and the marriage is stale, why not sit down talk like adults and get it resolved?

Bear in mind however, if she can do that to her spouse... when you become hers, she can do the same to you too... with this thought in mind, you might steer yourself clear to make it purely just fuck... not FwB or with any strings.

Quote:
True that. Nothing is without consequence
Newton's law, for every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction.

This holds true. You fuck a man's wife, you expect no repercussion? It's either it hasn't arrived, or it's building up for a big wham.

That's why, when it's time to let go... just let go. Read the newspapers, taking videos are fine, but when using it to threaten the girl to give you more sex when she wants to stop it... STUPID.

The guy recently in the papers who cheated a married woman to whore for him had his sex with her, but when she refused to meet him anymore, he threatened her, sent their sex video to her husband... the consequences are obvious.

All these sex stories you read online, are all affairs gone wrong, and NOT the girl at fault, the guys are just too horny to let go...

Had your fun, had your fill, if the girl says NO... move on.
Old 14-03-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good tuesday, sorry for the late posting.

I was busy replying all the posts and got carried away with my responses.

Hope this is not too short.

-------------------------------------

J(anice): What you looking at? Too pretty is it? Never see before a girl so pretty?

While Janice helmed the sides of her lower skirting and did a 180 degrees left and right turn, she asked me that. She's become a nice woman, or rather, a real woman. I'm thinking why waste her youth, all covered up last time, so proper, so prudish. Isn't this more carefree, having people look and imagine her naked and fantasize?

gog: Nope, have seen prettier ones.

BAD CHOICE OF REPLY...

Janice sulked and walked out the room. Die, need to do damage control liao. I jabbed her side with my index finger softly. She glared at me and did a 'scissors' sign with her fingers, telling me keep away from her.

gog: Eh... 'skew me, miss, I'm alone in bangcock, I'm wondering if you're free to accompany me today because my wife angry with me don't want to talk to me

Janice tried to hide her face from laughing.

gog: Wanna go pak tor with me?

Janice didn't reply, I just pulled her hand and went to flag a taxi. Great save!!! Janice's lips were still pouted and dagger eyes sharp at me.

gog: Chatuchak.

And the taxi driver took us there, we reached almost 10am, due to our early morning romp, tad late for breakfast. Just held Janice's hand walked around see the cute stuff, and again... shopped, brought some dried fruits as snacks for friends & church, also bought some special gifts for colleagues.

About 1pm, somebody finally complained she's hungry. Walked to my regular mangy sticky rice stall, ordered coconuts, mango sticky rice, spring rolls. I like the food, I can remember what I ordered LOL.

I remember I bought a backpack for office, to put laptop and stuff. She bought some batik pants, cute pouches, passport covers for the team. We also bought some tidbits and stuff for church group.

It was about 4pm when she decided she had shopped enough and decided to head back because of the heat. Frankly, you know how warm Chatuchak is on weekends and crowded. I was tempted to kiss her neck and get her aroused but, it's too warm to be kinky. I don't know what's up with BKK, but when you're there, I think sex is on a lot of people's mind?

Was reaching our room when we heard muffled sounds next door again. No doubt, her cousin is at it again, at 5pm in the noon? Horny rabbits, must be nice to be young, I'm approaching uncle liao la, heart willing but cock tired.
Old 14-03-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10977 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

Tired bro... cock tired.... sweat.
I can be your reserve, cheers!
Old 14-03-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, bro Gog, the 焚身 I watched is different, no twin sisters. Just a lady that's rather lunatic and obsessive, sue to some bad encounters she had before.
Ya, zero string is rather impossible. Unless both are super level headed.
Old 14-03-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11886 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Gog's great technique about fishing applicable to both fish and girls, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 15-03-2023, 01:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
entankmine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nothing is without consequence
Old 15-03-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
I can be your reserve, cheers!
Lindi you mean? LOL!!!!

Quote:
Nope, bro Gog, the 焚身 I watched is different, no twin sisters. Just a lady that's rather lunatic and obsessive, sue to some bad encounters she had before.
Ya, zero string is rather impossible. Unless both are super level headed.
Ah, must be some other show, I'll go check it out. I didn't google before reply you

Zero strings is possible, but that also means both of us are extremely good friends and able to carry it off knowing for sure it's just physical. That's already strings too... LOL so just set some baselines can already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Gog's great technique about fishing applicable to both fish and girls, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
LOL... I drew the analogy from fishing. Thanks for the ups Finally a post from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by entankmine View Post
Nothing is without consequence
Thank you.
Old 15-03-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Good wednesday! BKK part coming to an end soon.

---------------------------

J(anice): She seems to be enjoying herself.

gog: You want too?

I am honestly tired but I tried to look like some pervert at Janice. Reached out one hand to her breasts felt it and followed the outline to the bra strap before sliding a finger below and letting go...

*SNAP*

J: Ow

Janice gave a soft yelp that doesn't signify pain, but more like just horny type of moan. She was definitely heated up.

gog: Let me return the favor for this morning.

I moved my head below her skirt and using both hands, I spread her legs and pulled her panties out. Moist. She was horny the whole while while shopping? I can't imagine how she held back all this urge. She has gotten way better since I first had her. I slowly massaged her hole licking it gentle while she arched backwards in pleasure. She's high already, holding back her urges until now.

gog: Louder.

J: Hu...h? Wha..

gog: I want Rachel to hear your happiness. Louder.

Instinctively, I dived my tongue and licked her with 1 hand massaging her clit. Unwillingly, or willingly, Janice's body squirmed and she shout out "YES", it was definitely loud, but why stop there?

Janice was panting and huffing when I was done - for the moment. Guys will be guys, with ego. We want to outperform others, drive faster than others and ... well fuck more than others LOL!!!

I stood up, undid my shorts and slide it off easily. Janice took the hint and very willingly, she removed her babydoll dress automatically without me saying anything. She left her bra on and bottom naked. Her face was the sight of "come, fuck me". It's a first for me to notice she actually can give that face. Swinging my cock at Janice made her spread her legs.

It's sore but I can still manage an erection. I looked at Janice.

J: Please...

gog: Well, shout.

I pushed hard into Janice, no holding back. I am a bastard, though I promised never to treat Janice like that, but her horny body was not showign signs of giving up.

J: GOG!!!! AHHHHH

I'm not sure if it's on purpose or she was really aroused with the penetration. She clawed my back with her nails. It hurts, she's never done this before, she's really wild today. What's wrong?
Old 15-03-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Rules, base lines or whatever are set by human, also are meant to be broken by some.
Even mature minded, best friends, with all the rules set, can still go wrong when one party wants more when the other party refuses.
Bro Gog, while I don't know how yours ended with Janice, you are still one lucky folk that had her for quite a while.
You must have done something so right the previous life to let you meet her.
只在乎曾经拥有 。
Old 15-03-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Bro gog, maybe we were really all evolved from apes or monkeys, there is some animal instinct in us.
Doggies, love bites, nail claws... To mark our turf and possession. In the animal world, simular stuff happens too.
You have unleashed Janice's animal instinct. Once unleashed, there will not be any turning back.
Old 15-03-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10977 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Good wednesday! BKK part coming to an end soon.gog: Louder.

J: Hu...h? Wha..

gog: I want Rachel to hear your happiness. Louder.J: GOG!!!! AHHHHH

I'm not sure if it's on purpose or she was really aroused with the penetration. She clawed my back with her nails. It hurts, she's never done this before, she's really wild today. What's wrong?
Gog so notti, try to attract Rachel attention to hear your love making session. But I like it, cheers!
Old 15-03-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
bykirk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, want to read more juicy updates!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1